[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I personally do not believe UB2-Absobtion is Gladion because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: w966dvtvk6sx.png (327KB, 800x643px) Image search: [Google]
w966dvtvk6sx.png
327KB, 800x643px
I personally do not believe UB2-Absobtion is Gladion because he owns Type: Null. Type: Null and it's evolution was created to oppose a threat. Though not directly stated, I believe this threat are Ultra Beasts. Gladion is not an Ultra Beast, he wants to purge the world of Ultra Beasts.

My guess to who UB2-Absorbtion really is is Faba. Faba's glasses make his eyes look bug like, which is what UB2 looks like. He also has a distinctly pointy nose, which could become UB2's long sharp nose. His scrawny human appearance could be a cover up for his true strength.
>>
>>29283694
Gladion is bottom left. The Aether scientist guy is top right. Absorption and origami are unrevealed characters.
>>
Na move the blond guy from buffsquito to regi edge.

I think buffsquito is the black dude with the turtonator.
>>
According to the Polygon preview, Lillie owns Lunala's/Solgeo's pre-evo.
>>
>>29284077
>Lunala's/Solgeo's pre-evo.
Are they really pre-evos or just formes like Zygarde cores?

Also why would the UBs necessarily be related to other characters
>>
File: 1476897452963.jpg (55KB, 1136x243px) Image search: [Google]
1476897452963.jpg
55KB, 1136x243px
>>29285510
>Are they really pre-evos
Yes. They get team previews and everything.
>>
>>29283694
the black dude with shorts is the expansion ub
>>
>>29283694
This theory only works if you assume that the people are the Ultra Beasts, which is nonsensical given that the people have presumably existed on Earth, but the Ultra Beasts are from another dimension (or you must think Lillie teleported into that dimension to come back out for the UB-01 cutscene).
>>
>>29283694
what if the ultra beasts aren't the people, they just mimic the people. Like htey burst through from this alternate universe/wormhole and the first thing it sees is Lillie/Lusimine/YaBoi or whoever, and so it takes that form.
>>
>>29283766
That doesn't make sense. Gladion fits way better with Absorption given the color scheme, shoulder spikes, and focus on strength. Hell, even his hair matches the antennae to an extent.
>>
>>29285615
They're alternate dimension versions of the people. If catchable it wouldn't make sense for them to actually be the people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.