[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anyone defending HMs at all >Implying HM slaves are anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1475559753859.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1475559753859.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>Anyone defending HMs at all
>Implying HM slaves are anything but a nuisance
>Implying having to teach your main team pokes shit moves is anything but a nuisance
>Implying that HMs are valid additions to the game, rather than game developer tricks to cheeply add gameplay time
why the fuck are rock smash and cut two different and equally shitty HMs.
Waterfall is literally the priviliege of moving upwards in completely arbitrary spots.
Flash and Defog are not worth wasting a move slot, but very annoying to deal with.
Saying that mandatory HMs made the game more "difficult" is like saying that playing the game with the screen upside down and mirrored is an ideal hardmode. It isn't, it's just a way to waste time.
Pic related is any nostalgia retard who will come up with reasons why rainbow coloured roadblock removers are good gameplay mechanics.
>>
although I hate you I completely agree
>>
I just replayed ORAS and seriously, fuck anyone defending this cancerous mechanic

It literally forces you to either have a Linoone + water type + flying type until the Eon Flute that you don't actually use in your party at all times or to teach your team shitty/unnceccesary moves
>>
>>29282662
>although I hate you I completely agree
If you're confusing me with some recurring /vp/ personality you're mistaken, i only lurk here and this is the first time i make a thread. If you just hate this thread itself, fair enough.
>>
File: 6847196.jpg.png (101KB, 475x497px) Image search: [Google]
6847196.jpg.png
101KB, 475x497px
>>29282592
HMs allow the video game programmers to be lazy. Unlock HM, someshit turns on, story advances. It's like the game is built on broken bridge quests.

This is why you can make a Pokemon game with RPGmaker.
>>
File: 1298165999646.jpg (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1298165999646.jpg
92KB, 300x300px
>>29282592
>Saying that mandatory HMs made the game more "difficult" is like saying that playing the game with the screen upside down and mirrored is an ideal hardmode.
>my fucking sides

BASED ANON
A
S
E
D

A
N
O
N
>>
>>29282799
Which makes the removal of hms in exchange for ride pokemon a trade of shit game design for potentially fun mechanics. I've already had more fun running around on tauros in the demo than i've had using rocksmash in pokemon games in my entire life.
>>
dunp
>>
I never understood the whole HM slave thing. I just put one move on each of my party Pokemon. Maybe it's because I don't play competitive, but who actually needs 4 moves per Pokemon for the in-game?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.