[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamexplain interviews GameFreak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (190KB, 900x1199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 900x1199px
So here's a short QA with Ohmori and Masuda, they talk about the strange UBs, Megas, Gyms, a second rival, nostalgia pandering, returning characters and post game

http://youtu.be/ght1eKVl070

Not sure if that's confirmarion of a second rival or not...
>>
Could that title be any more clickbait? (the answer will shock you!)
>>
>>29281714
Looks pretty standard to me
I hope they drop the nostalgia pandering some day
>>
Gladion is the 2nd rival, we know this.
>>
>>29282000
Not really. That's just you assuming and your inherent desire to have another rival like Blue/Silver.

Granted, "rival" in and of itself isn't even an officially-recognized term by TPCi, it's bulbapedo-tier nonsense.
>>
>>29282079
No, one of those press previews the other day accidentally revealed he was.
>>
>>29281714
Wut? That's not even close to clickbait
>>
>>29282161
The only accidental press reveal I know of is Polygon confirming that Solgaleo/Lunala's prevo is in Lillie's bag, that and them posting the leaked dex itself like idiots.

I don't remember any previews mentioning Gladion, it was just the first two hours of the game. Most people barely reached the first trial by the end of their session
>>
>>29282161
They did? that's nice then. I hope he has a strong endgame team, but the focus this time doesn't look like battles.
>>
>>29281688
past characters returning. probably cythia, blue, looker, zinna like the leaks said
>>
File: Spr_3r_299.png (4KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_3r_299.png
4KB, 64x64px
>In the first three gens they started designing pokemon with pixel art right away
Holy shit, this explains so much. It's obvious with the R/G sprites, but odd things in later gens like purple Spinarak and Nosepass in general.
>>
>>29282331
Yeah, even if you ignore stuff like the ugly sprites from RG, you have stiff that changed after the jump to artwork, like Pikachu's body shape and white belly, charmander's back spike, Articuno and Raikou looking completely different in their generation, etc
>>
>>29282261

I don't read Polygon but I was expeculating that the thing in Lilie's bag was the prevo of Solgaleo or Lunala after seeing the leaks.
I really love what they did.
>>
what leaks confirmed returning characters?
>>
>>29281688
>"The first generation of pokemon aren't treated any differently than pokemon from other games"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one Ohmori, that really made me laugh
>>
>>29282891
The Chinese Leaks. I don't remember which characters they mentioned tho
>>
File: 1474395800124.jpg (3MB, 1800x5340px) Image search: [Google]
1474395800124.jpg
3MB, 1800x5340px
>>29282950
No it was Real Leaks.

Btw, we need to update this thing.
>>
>>29282926
This. But it's not a big secret either. They have always wanted the original gen 1 audience back. However, it has never been so in your face as it started being in these last two gens.
>>
>The pokemon from the first gen aren't treated any differently than pokemon from later gens
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>29283052
The alola dex having 85+ gen1 pokemons while the others have at most 45 is really bad, at least i know i can always get my favorite pokemon from any other gen through GTS
>>
>>29283007
My bad
>>
>>29283195
20th anniversary combined with Pokemon go moderate success. Special z moves and alolan forms for gen 1. Plus rby transference. They celebrating the first gens game wise.
>>
>>29282331
Nosepass will never not be a giant Tiki head doing an O-face to me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.