[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>faggots who started with Ruby and Sapphire bitch every gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3445.png (136KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3445.png
136KB, 400x298px
>faggots who started with Ruby and Sapphire bitch every gen about BAWWWWW HMs RUIN MY TEAM PLEASE REMOVE THEM
>GameFreak breaks and removes them for Hoennbabies

You fucking faggots are making the game too easy. None of us from Gen 1 and 2 ever complained.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1242x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1242x535px
(You)
>>
File: 1439900451086.jpg (52KB, 332x319px) Image search: [Google]
1439900451086.jpg
52KB, 332x319px
I started with gen 1 and Gen 3 is my least favorite gen and I want HMs gone.
You're on your own OP. No one likes that shit mechanic.
>>
But I started with Gen 1 and always thought HMs were shit. I wanted either tools or for Pokemon to just get rid of obstacles so long as they had claws, wings or were aquatic.

PokeRide is a combination of both. So I'm satisfied.
>>
>>29281729
This. HMs could have at least not taken up actual moves.
>>
>>29281690
>implying the cazualization of the Samsung Note series isnt bullshit

fuck thay Im pirating the next phone
>>
>>29281626
How do HM make the games harder. If we get new pokemon added to our pokeride after beating a trial, it would be just like HMs but without wasting a moveslot on a pokemon. Plus HM are just a contrived as saying "you can't go through her yet" because HMs are locked off by badges for some reson.
>>
File: 1443906876283.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443906876283.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>Having an hm slave made the games harder
>>
>>29281695
Are you me?
I almost always had an super underleveled hm slave or two in my parties and it never made the game more challenging. Even when facing the elite 4.

Gf is just incompetent at creating a challenge. Don't blame hms.
>>
File: he.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>liking HMs
is this a new meme
>>
>>29281626
>Implying people who started from the first or second gen like HM
Please stop with the "everyone should have the same opinion as mine" belief. No one likes that.
>>
>>29282167
Don't you remember anon? All change is bad and we like everything how it was before.
>>
Genwunners are the cancer of Pokémon. Honestly I think once someone gets older than 20 they need to stop playing. The 20+ year olds are killing the franchise
>>
>>29282167
Oh it is absolutely the hot new meme. People went from hating them to loving them overnight.
>>
>>29281626
I started with G1, and G3 is my favorite gen. I've always thought it was retarded that Pokemon with wings and water Pokemon couldn't fucking swim or fly right off the bat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.