[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling it now: UBs will have regenerative abilities so they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg (88KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
88KB, 578x327px
Calling it now:

UBs will have regenerative abilities so they revive to full health instead of fainting. Because of this, the only way to "defeat" them is by capturing them. This pushes the Aether Foundation to develop the UB Ball. However, once captured, the UBs will be permanently kept by the Aether Foundation and never become part of the player's party.
>>
Then explain the team preview sprites.
>>
>>29281344
They found team preview sprites?
>>
Gen 4 specifically states legendaries power significantly decreases when they are caught. So I assume the same is true for UBs
>>
>Being in this much denial still
>>
>>29281390
Theories are for grown ups, don't participate if you don't know shit
>>
>>29281315
But we all know that Aether is evil.
If your proposition comes true, Aether will inevitably lose them all because plot. And that is when we will get them back.
>>
>>29281315
>UB Ball
>not Ultra Ball
>>
>>29281403
>Gen 4 specifically states legendaries power significantly decreases when they are caught

Huh. Do you have the exact context or quote?
>>
>>29281315
sounds like cancer
>>
>>29281344
I don't know anon, why there is a model of AZ's Floette on XY? Why its entire data, with stats and moves, is present on XY? How much fun you had using AZ's floette in battle, anon?
>>
>>29281699
It is. This is literally denialfag tier reaching. It's like they can't let go of their shitty "JUST MAKE THEM SUPER BOSSES LIKE MUH SMT XD" idea even when faced with absolute facts.
>>
>>29281784
AZ's Floette doesn't have its own individual slot. It's a Forme. Now tell me about those eight empty dex slots between Zygarde and Diancie that you'll never be able to fill.
>>
>>29281693
Not that guy, but it's basically explained like this: If you are catching Giratina or Arceus, you only have a modicum of control over their physical form, and no control at all over their greater form and the forces they control. It's also thought that if Palkia and Dialga were to be taken over fully, Arceus could destroy and recreate them instantaneously. That's why Cyrus needed that one item I cannot remember the name of to draw out the full power of one of the legendaries.
>>
>>29281858
The worst part is, they're so stupid they don't even realize that the bosses in SMT could be fused and added to your party later on.

UB deniers are the next starter deniers and "muh generic Hawaiian girl" posters.
>>
>>29281939
Youre thinking of the Red Chain which was supposed to be made out of the Lakemon's gems since they somehow can manipulate and control the Time/Space dragons.

Platinum fixed a lot of things but in hindsight, that Red Chain never got a proper explanation. And Charon was pointless. Not even one battle at Stark Mountain.
>>
>>29281931
Touche sir. Touche.
>>
>>29281344
To use in the bottom screen while you're fighting it
>>
>>29281614
>But we all know that Aether is evil.
[citation needed]
>>
I'm hoping that battling a UB will be a real hardcore battle, maybe not the plot-relevant ones but post-game if thats a thing, for sure, like JRPG style boss battles where status effects and shit don't work, they have base stats in the hundreds, they take your entire team to even consider bringing down, something DIFFERENT than a 700BST legendary by a different name.
>>
>>29281534
Holy fuck get salty autist
>>
>>29285599
I would hope they can move twice or something crazy like that. It would be nice to have each one bend the game mechanics in their favor for a boss battle.
>>
>>29285599
Nice doubledubs. But don't expect a game that is set to be even easier than XY to have any sort of challenge.
>>
>>29281939
How much power then?
In HGSS, Arceus, when brought to the ruins, literally remakes the entire universe to make you a Dialga, Palkia or Giratina.
>>
>>29289078
>tfw your bro will never remake the universe to give you a sweet new pet
>>
>>29285449
>implying a citation is needed when it's so easily inferred by the content we've seen so far
>>
Why would there by version-exclusive UBs if they're not catchable?

A version-exclusive boss battle? Really? Doesn't seem worth the effort, does it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.