[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alolan diglett/dugtrio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

alolan diglett/dugtrio
>>
specifically https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pele%27s_hair
>>
Elaborate, you vile fiend.
>>
File: 800px-Pele%27s_hair_of_Hawaii.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Pele%27s_hair_of_Hawaii.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
>>29279447
>Pele's hair is a form of lava. It is named after Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes. It can be defined as volcanic glass fibers or thin strands of volcanic glass (Shimozuru, 1994). The strands are formed through the stretching of molten basaltic glass from lava, usually from lava fountains, lava cascades, and vigorous lava flows.

>Pele's hair is extremely light, so the wind often carries the fibers high into the air and to places several kilometers away from the vent. It is common to find fibers of Pele's hair on high places like top of trees, radio antennas, and electric poles. This ease of travel interferes with the geomorphology.

>Pele's hair does not only occur in Hawaii. According to Duffield (1977), it can be found near other volcanoes around the world, for example in Nicaragua (Masaya), Italy (Etna) and Ethiopia (Erta’ Ale). It can be found all over the place, but it is usually found in gaps in the ground, mostly near vents, skylights, ocean entry, or in corners where Pele's hair can accumulate.

>It is not recommended to touch Pele's hair, because it is very brittle and very sharp, and small broken pieces can enter the skin. Gloves should be worn while examining it.

>Pele's tears might occur with Pele's hair (Duffield et al., 1977). They can tell volcanologists a lot of information about the eruption, such as the temperatures and the magma's path to the surface. According to Katsura (1966), plagioclase starts to crystallize from the magma of Pele's hair at around 1,160 °C. Also, the shape of the tears can provide an indication of the velocity of the eruption, and the bubbles of gas and particles trapped within the tears can provide information about the composition of the magma chamber.
>>
basically, the alolan diglett dug near the alolan volcanoes and got this shit on their head

also notice diglett/dugtrio don't have "sand" eruptions, but rocks, as in volcano rocks
>>
I'm still unsure of what it's typing shall be.
>>
>>29279529
if Pele's Hair is accurate, probably Fire/Rock or Fire/Ground
>>
Still hoping for Rock/Dragon or Rock/Fairy just to fuck with people.
>>
>>29279417
You singlehandedly put Alolan Dugtrio from the bottom to the top of my must-haves.

Thank you.
>>
>>29279635
Yeah that's why I don't believe GF would do something random like this. Like even the ugly persian still has some sense in it. Glad this came out.

Makes me wonder what's the idea behind Golem though, surely it's not just LOL MAGNETS
>>
Huh. Actually kinda cool
>>
>>29279722
Hematite and Limonite are both highly available near volcanoes, lava and rocks near the surface would be dotted with these crystals.

Think akin to how Sableye canonically brings the gems it eats to the surface of its body.

Still trying to research Persian other than "This is the reason why the Alolan ancient kingdom preferred Meowths to Persians as their kingdom grew".
>>
>>29279882
for persian it's more of the side effect of being so pampered, as well as the pun on "luxury" cats being flatfaced
>>
>>29279882
I liked the neoteny idea. Meowth never really fully evolves, so Persian gets stuck with the meowth head-shape.
>>
>>29280094
I definitely like the concept, it gives me hope that we'll get more items that are similar to Eviolite to make NFEs more viable. I mostly just researched in case it was a real-world reference I blanked on.
>>
>>29279417
So Ground/Fire or Rock/Fire? The lore makes up for underwhelming designs.
>>
>>29279882
Limonite is an alteration product
>>
Basically, we need to wait for the dex entries.
>>
>>29279722
>LOL MAGNETS
>Fluffy Pancakes

>>29279882
>>29280084
>>29280094
Heathfield is the way it is because of inbreeding for the sake of muh nobility/bloodline.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.