[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people still like Alola forms better than megas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_obrb83j2eS1vwg7kdo1_500.png (37KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obrb83j2eS1vwg7kdo1_500.png
37KB, 500x253px
Do people still like Alola forms better than megas?
>>
>>29279351
I want to fuck the Alolan Meowth.
>>
I like them equally
>>
I'm indifferent to both.
>>
>>29279351
You have to be fucking retarded to prefer those alolan abortions than megas
>>
>>29279351
They're both shit but alola forms is a way better idea
>>
>>29279424
Months ago /vp/ was claiming how much better they are and how megas sucks.
>>
>>29279351
Yes. Alolan forms are just alternate Pokémon to catch with potentially cool abilities, but on the same level as normal Pokémon.

Megas over centralize the meta game and are pure cancer
>>
>>29279449
Months ago gamefreak didn't look like they'd fuck the concept so bad.
>>
YOU GUYS CHECK SEREBII
>>
>megas
horrible idea, horrible execution
>regional forms
good idea, meh execution
>>
>>29279351
I like the concept of Alola forms better, but I can't say the same about the execution.
>>
I wonder if any alola form will be usable
>>
>>29279490
>Not liking Garfield
>>
I prefer Megas so far because don't believe any of the Alolan forms will perform very well. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>29279351
No.
I hate the concept of Alola forms as it screams both laziness and gen1 pandering.

From a story perspective, the idea that those certain mon look the same everywhere on the planet EXCEPT Alola because reasons is retarded.
>>
File: 48635.png (184KB, 631x718px) Image search: [Google]
48635.png
184KB, 631x718px
>>29279538
>i don't like garfield
>>
File: 1476810256049.jpg (24KB, 279x245px) Image search: [Google]
1476810256049.jpg
24KB, 279x245px
>>29279351
Sure ninetales and ice slash are nice.
This op image makes me very sad...Sassy cat didn't deserve this
>>
Alolan forms are a better idea, but Megas have much better variety and in general, execution. Doing Alolan forms for so many pokemon, especially in a gen with few pogeys already, plus for only gen 1 pokemon, is a huge mistake and missed opportunity, which Gamefreak is having a lot of, lately.
>>
>>29279449
Makes sense that /vp/ is retarded
>>
>>29279351
Mega's are better.

Alolan forms are a fine idea, and I hope they continue doing regional variants, but half of them are the assiest ass shit that Gamefreak's ever shit out.

Meanwhile, Mega's only have a hand full of bad Mega's.
>>
File: 1474548743033.png (25KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
1474548743033.png
25KB, 507x565px
>>29279449
>>29279603
>/vp/ is one person
Here we go again.
>>
>>29279502
This, too bad gf will likely get rid of regional variations next gen because "they were not well received" despite the fact that gf's own laziness contributed to the fact that most of them were poorly designed and thus not well received
>>
>>29279351
Everything's better than megas
Yes, even Nermal Persian
>>
>>29279705
How the fuck will you get Alola forms in gen 8 anyway? I want to see what convoluted shit GF does to explain it
>>
>>29279771
Safari Zone
>>
I like all the Alolan forms so far. It's just disappointing that's all we seem to be getting, and not just because it's kanto pokemon only. there's a few more kanto pokemon I would have liked to see.
>>
>>29279502
This pretty much.
>>
>>29279889
Yeah it really feels like they half-assed it
>>
>>29279351
Aboslutely. Megas overpowered many mons, especially ones that didn't need it. Also hate the one-use during battle gimmick.
>>
>>29279550
It's really not that far-fetched, islands are known for having diversified relatives of animals just because of the extreme isolation conditions.
>>
I prefer the concept of regional variants of existing Pokemon over the overpowered abominations that warp gameplay, I'm not a fan however of the execution.
>>
>>29279351
Depends on which Mega and which Alolan Form.
>>
>advertise the feature as one of the main selling points of the game
>only 10 fully evolved pokémon
>3 of them are memes
>another one doesn't even have an explanation for its existence other than lel malasadas
>2 others were intentionally made to look worse than their base forms
I'm not even going to complain about all of them being Gen1-only, because it's understandable even though I don't like it, have to wonder why Alolan forms even exist

I actually believe they just designed Alolan Exeggutor as a Mega, but them found it just SO HILARIOUS that they decided to implement an entire new feature just so they could create more mememons and get those sweet YW bucks
>>
Alolan Persian is fucking shit.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.