[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I count 50 evolutionary families (including UBs and counting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1476804268805.jpg (468KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476804268805.jpg
468KB, 1024x1280px
I count 50 evolutionary families (including UBs and counting Luna/Sol as 1). To compare XY had 37 (not counting Sylveon).

Including permanent form differences, Zygarde 10%, and Alolan Forms gives SM 66 new fully evolved Pokemon (not including Ash-Greninja) versus XY's 42 (including Sylveon, counting Meowstic twice, and counting Gourgeist 4 times).
>>
Part of that is because of all the single stage lines including FUCKING KOMALA ARE YOU KIDDING ME

The thing is though, that Gamefreak considers Alolan forms (and probably mega evos too) "new" Pokemon which is why the main dex is so tiny this gen
>>
File: dat anenome.png (214KB, 735x725px) Image search: [Google]
dat anenome.png
214KB, 735x725px
>>29278054
I know I'm being a complete dummy here and it's kinda off topic, but in all of these why is mimikyu always listed twice in two different poses?

And for actual commentary on the thread, I don't think that it matters much how many pokemon there are in a generation, just the quality. I mean it would bee nice if they could just suddenly squirt out a million S+ tier designs, but I'd prefer a handfull of A designs than 100+ shit designs. Yes Kalos had a small pokedex, but I wasn't a fan of most of the designs whereas I like most of these, making this probably one of my favorite dexes. And for the number of evolutionary families, it might be a callback to gen one design. Look at how many three stage evolutions are in kanto, there are the starters, pokemon that evolve by trading, pidgeoto and the early bugs and that's it I think.
>>
>>29278084
They are new pokémon though?
>>
>>29278054
You Should count Oricorio 4 times then, and Lycanroc twice
>>
>>29278493
That's how I got 66.
>>
>>29278267
Mimikyu has two models. One with the disguise still active, and one where he has taken the first hit in the battle and thus the disguise is tilted as if it fell
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.