[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hope? Is there any hope for this generation (of Pokemon)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 540x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 540x424px
Hope? Is there any hope for this generation (of Pokemon)?
>>
Most people are very excited.

So yes, there's a lot of hope for this generation.
>>
>>29275860
Do you use the opinions of others to make you feel more secure in your own?
>>
I dont get this SM is a shit gen meme. All the info you have about it is the dex and what was in the demo.
>>
>>29275898
Whoa man don't project on me so hard. I was only answering OP's question.
>>
>>29275910
Many of us play pokemon for the pokemon.
>>
>>29275910
they removed the ability to sit on benches dude. It's over. The dream is dead.
>>
>>29275898
Speak for yourself
>>
>>29275910
The kind of people who post on places like /vp/ get their energy by complaining about everything. Don't mind them.
>>
>>29275926
that's pretty gay. I play for the game myself.
>>
>>29275898
Do you? You're the only one who sounds insecure here.
>>
>>29275838
they're trying to get laid
>>
>>29275838
Yeah the new Pokemon amount and Kanto dominating a large portion of the overall dex killed my hype a bit, but I'm still holding out hope for a lengthy adventure and good postgame.

I think we all forgot that Riddler hinted at the possibility of the Battle Frontier returning when he posted that pic of Anabel.
>>
>>29276022
>I think we all forgot that Riddler hinted at the possibility of the Battle Frontier returning when he posted that pic of Anabel.
Where?
>>
>>29276061
http://i.imgur.com/AhH0UM0.jpg
>>
>>29275987
kek
>>
>>29275838
Are they finding anything yet?

Would be great to see all the stats of the new monsters
>>
>>29275965
People are allowed to feel differently from you about the games
>>
>>29276810
Of course they are. But there's also a certain level of transparency to the fact that /vp/ remains the only place I can still go time and time again and find an overwhelmingly negative reaction to whatever the latest Pokemon game is.

It becomes clear at a certain point where balanced, legitimate criticism ends and entitled childish whinging begins. And that point has always been /vp/. I mean, what is it that you really expect out of the typical 4chan user? This site has a reputation for being full of bitter malcontents, and those are the kind of people who attract each other through a mutual need to engage in pointless pissing contests and drive away those who don't also thrive off of incessant negativity. It's a snowball effect, except instead of snow, you've got whiny twerps.
>>
>>29275965
You are posting here. And you're complaining about other people complaining
>>
>>29277016
>entitled childish whinging
Back to tumblr with you.
>>
>>29277518
Not that anon, but "back to tumblr" is entitled childish whinging in a nutshell.
>>
I unironically think Gen 7 is going to be the worst generation of pokemon we have ever seen. I have absolutely zero hype or excitement for Sun/Moon after the leaks.
>>
>>29275838
If you're hoping for more Pokémon don't. Kaphtics said its very unlikely in the IRC.
>>
File: clay_egoorb.jpg (28KB, 280x284px) Image search: [Google]
clay_egoorb.jpg
28KB, 280x284px
>>29277694
Why?
>>
>>29277694
I unironically think you should kill yourself.
>>
>>29275968

Really? It's a pretty shit game in all honesty. I just like catching and raising Pokemon. That is the hook for me. Sadly I'd rather have most of these alola mons put down than keep them as pets.
>>
>>29275838
Trainer graphics,
hopefully.
>>
>>29278049
... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

no one cares what you think pisschugger
>>
>>29277694
Then maybe you shouldn't have looked at the leaks????
>>
>>29278738
3edgy5me
>>
The only hope for SM is a good story. But this is pokemon, so we all know that won't happen.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.