[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 24 hours what does this faggot want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5544.jpg (3MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5544.jpg
3MB, 2448x2448px
It's been 24 hours what does this faggot want?
>>
>>29275830
No idea why it's sideways I'm retarded
>>
>>29275830
He gives you some shitty wings.
>>
>>29275830
You being baited and pissed off
>>
He just gives you 10 Pretty Wings.
>>
>>29275830
HE WILL BREAK YOUR GAME
DO NOT TALK TO HIM THE NEXT DAY
>>
I just talked to him and still says I have to come back tomorrow, wtf? I wonder what is the reset time in my country.
>>
>>29275903
For me it was 1am
>>
>>29275931
I live in europe and it's 13:39 here. Still no reset. I wonder if it's because I changed the hour yesterday?
>>
What do the other timed events do?
>>
>>29275951
Also European, but I have the Japanese 3DS. And I didn't change my time settings.
>>
This is a bit of a stretch, but I think it's simply a reference to /r/NintendoNX. Over there, they always way the reveal is tomorrow.
>>
>>29275951
Changing the hour is known to fuck things up.
I'm also in Europe an I got the wings.
>>
I hope this was just to introduce the time events in the demo and the event of this sunday actually is something more intersting.
>>
>>29276024
Mfw I've broken my demo
>>
>>29275951
Europe here as well and he gave me the wings this morning
>>
>>29275951
You'll miss the time event for one week now. NEVER CHANGE THE HOUR!
>>
>>29277169
Really one week?
>>
I'm from Belgium and I downloaded the demo yesterday around 6PM and today I went to the guy next to the Pokemon center and he gave me the pretty wings. So I don't know why he ain't giving you some.
>>
>>29275951
If it's like Gen 6, changing the time will lock the game's time for one day.
>>
>>29275989
>reference a subreddit
>bit of a stretch
>bit
Congratulations! You've won most retarded post of the day!
>>
>>29275989
You have to go back.
>>
Restart the game.
>>
File: received_1758419807742988.jpg (72KB, 691x1136px) Image search: [Google]
received_1758419807742988.jpg
72KB, 691x1136px
awesome. useless wings
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.