[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the game we get for 20th anniversary b r a v o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: shot.jpg (17KB, 340x448px) Image search: [Google]
shot.jpg
17KB, 340x448px
this is the game we get for 20th anniversary

b
r
a
v
o
>>
yes I'm excited

sorry it didn't pander to you though
>>
>>29275241
I feel so great!
>>
>>29275241
Yeah, and it's living up to that.
>>
>>29275251
Pander? I just wanted a game that isnt laggy piece of shit with millions of cutscenes and shitty versions of kanto mons.

You fuckers are so delusional it hurts
>>
>>29275285
you literally just admitted you wanted the game to pander to you though

except the FPS part, that's one of my few complaints.
>>
>>29275241
Its shocking because the games so far have NOTHING that would be about celebrating the 20th years aside from gen one pandering which Kalos did better anyway
>>
>>29275300
No you aren't allowed to complain about anything! SM is perfect!
>>
>>29275285
The previews stated there was less forced cutscenes then 5 and 6

Why does /vp/ have to make shit up to get mad at
>>
>>29275309
this, its not even making the formula better, it feels more like a spinoff
>>
>>29275285
That's the thing though. Most people like the cutscenes and alolan pokemon.

That's what he meant by "sorry it didn't pander to you"
>>
>>29275318
Quite the opposite, retarded nigger. We have 50+ nitpicking threads up but for some reason you felt the need to blogpost another one.
>>
>>29275329
>liking cutscenes
you have to mentally ill to do that, it literally doesnt allow you to play
>>
>waifumon and genwun pandering so hard that datamines indicate that there are more Kanto pokemon than Alola pokemon in the Alola regional dex

Thanks, GameFreak. Just what I wanted.
>>
>>29275347
Most people are autistic unlike you, I guess
>>
>>29275345
And in all of them people are acting like SM are completely flawless. I can't wait until you fucks leave.
Same thing happened with XY until like a month after release. Impossible to criticize because there were so many dick suckers who couldn't stand any criticism.
>>
>>29275404
People are going to turn on S/M hard when it becomes more and more clear that the game is primarily genwun dicksucking instead of its own thing.
>>
>>29275404
You're allowed to criticize. No one's stopping you.

Just like we're allowed to think your criticisms are stupid.

This isn't your safe space, cuckboy. I think blogspot is more your style.
>>
>>29275404
anon polls show that 90% of /vp/ is positive about SM
You are the minority spamming.
>>
>>29275241
Good. It's gonna be the best game in the series.
>>
>>29275404
What do you want us to do? Agree with you and suck your dick? Fuck off, retard
>>
>>29275432
Yeah, it was 90% positive about every other pokemon game, you fucking moron. I guess XY was a masterpiece then.
>>
>>29275457
XY was my GOTY 2013. Just because it wasn't the best Pokemon game doesn't mean it wasn't good.
>>
>>29275432
Prerelease had the same numbers for XY but eventually the redditors left and everyone could actually voice their complaints.
>>
>>29275471
I was going to make a different reply to this but then I reminded myself that people are allowed opinions that I think are absolutely awful
>>
>>29275471
lol
>>
>>29275482
You can still voice your complaints. It's actually very hard to get your posts deleted on /vp/.

Stop getting triggered by people disagreeing with you.
>>
>>29275487
That's what's wrong with you complaintfags. You can't accept that people have different opinions than you, so you throw a hissyfit and call everyone GF shills for disagreeing with you.
>>
>>29275471
I refuse to believe you exist.
>>
>>29275495
>>29275511
Are you surprised? 2013 was a terrible year for gaming. XY is the only game that I actually managed to put over 100 hours into.
>>
>>29275510
No, just your opinions are actually worthless. Liking bad games is terrible
>>
>>29275550
>proving him right

bravo complaintcucks
>>
>>29275510
Maybe you should re-read that post again because accepting your shitty opinion is exactly what I did
>>
>>29275510
Mate, I agree some people go overboard with their complaints but you literally have people in other threads swearing up and down that SM has no flaws whatsoever. It's my job and pleasure to poke these fucks.
>>
>>29275585
I was referring to how you had to remind yourself, numb nuts
>>
>>29275591
Check the catalog, m8. There's a new "SM sucks" thread every 10 minutes.
>>
>>29275591
> swearing up and down that SM has no flaws whatsoever.
show me a single fucking one.
meanwhile you have tons of faggots like op saying that the games are going to be complete garbage because the dex is slightly smaller than expected.
>>
>>29275266
>Rage, oh god, rage
Fuck off
>>
>>29275631
>slightly smaller
>40 Pokemon less than the average size
You literally have that oricorio tripfag circle jerk thread on the front page right now.
>>
>>29275742
>he got triggered by a single hype thread

complaintfags are this autistic
>>
>>29275742
>40 pokemon smaller
what?
We knew there was going to be 80 from leakers faggot. We've known this for a really long time.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.