[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP D-pad controls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: nintendo_3ds_f2.jpg (73KB, 660x439px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_3ds_f2.jpg
73KB, 660x439px
RIP D-pad controls
>>
something we've known for over a week now

this is truly worth of a thread

bravo OP
>>
>>29275232
You can set it for PokeRide.
>>
>>29275232
RIP my D-pad
I want to move on a grid, still.
Also no settings in demo for L=A? I know it's just a demo but it better still be in the full game. Otherwise I can't fap and play pokemon at the same time.
>>
>>29275232
>tfw analog got fucked over from months of nonstop Monster Hunter

Time to get a NEW 3DS
>>
>>29275441
How did you fuck up your stick playing MonHun? I've put so many fucking hours into both Smash and MonHun and my stick is fine.
>>
>>29275360
there wasn't an options menu in the demo
>>
>>29275232
There's no more grid so it would feel kinda werid. Personally I never used the dpad so theres that.
>>
more like, RIP sitting down, lol
>>
Does the D pad at least work in the battle menu or any of the menus or do you have to use the stick for all menus because if you have to use the stick in the menus that's retarded
>>
>>29275441
mines broke off after playing smash so much
the analog works still, but it sucks not having the circle pad there
>>
>>29275614
I said I know it's just a demo. I found out there was no settings/options as soon as I pressed X to open up the menu and I only had pokemon and my bag.
>>
>>29275360
>fap and play pokemon at the same time

Damn, that's pure genius. I'm gonna do that shit right now.
>>
>>29277141
Bump for this. Please answer. I need to know. I'm freaking out.
>>
>>29277141
It works in menus
>>
>>29275467
Who do you play in Smash that doesn't destroy your circle pad? Duck Hunt?
>>29277348
Also curious who you play.
>>
>>29277348
>>29279007
Feels good not having gorillia hands.
Seriously, be more careful with your fucking systems.
>>
File: 3ds.jpg (833KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
3ds.jpg
833KB, 2560x1440px
i kinda needed it
>>
>>29280016
this
>>
>>29279693
Sounds more like you're a casual who's too afraid of needing a three dollar replacement part to git gud.
>>
>>29280016

I have no idea why, but my dpad started disintegrating, not just coming off. Making those sticks with a very weak rubber was beyond retarded
>>
ORAS already made the D-pad useless anyway
>>
File: 1475013643979.png (49KB, 1280x341px) Image search: [Google]
1475013643979.png
49KB, 1280x341px
>>29280016
I don't even know how you did that.

Are you a fucking ape?

Wait, lemme guess. You put, like, a penny or something under it to keep it up for hatching eggs, not thinking you might break it, like a fucking neanderthal would.
>>
>>29280987

I have no problem buying a replacement, but I'm really not interested in taking the system apart

Is there an easy way to replace the nub?
>>
>>29281102
Not without opening it up at least a little, but it's a very easy part to access. Undo a couple screws, pop it through the hole, reassembles like a charm. There's absolutely nothing that can go wrong if you don't force anything that's clearly not budging.
>>
>>29281078
nah, i didn't get it from playing pokemon
>>
>>29281338
Playing Sm4sh on 3DS is stupid yeah.
>>
>>29281375
yeah that's how i got it. if i had a wii u it would've been fine.
>>
>>29281375
Right, because I can lug a Wii U and TV to work to fight my coworkers on breaks.
>>
>>29281781
You don't need the TV when the gamepad exists.
>>
>>29281781
Where do you work that you can't bring your Wii U and why are you still working there
>>
I still find my thumb on the d-pad every once in a while. All these years of games especially Pokemon having me move via d-pad really have carved it into my body.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.