[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Melissa's_Golem.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Melissa's_Golem.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
The last good pokemon game I played was BW2.
Gamefreak is obviously trying to appeal to the competitive players. I am glad for the leaks now I know I wont be comitting the same mistake as with oras.
Have fun shilling. Cheers timbotonyjames
>>
I don't recall subscribing to your blog, OP.
>>
Cheers lad take care
>>
And another one
>>
I miss atheist Golem
ISIS one is so ugly
>>
see you next gen
>>
>>29274236
Your jewish tricks won't work. i hail from the land of h8
>>
>>29274236
>trying to appeal to competitive players
>with hand holding, gen 1 shilling, more hand holding, and less Pokemon
Haha, nice blog post anon. Wish it were true.
>>
I think sm is a blessing in disguise.
Finally we can all get rid of the casuals.
>>
>>29274325
S&M, anon, will not remove casuals, as it panders to them.
>>
>>29274323
What he meant is exactly what you described. "Handholding" they rush the plot so that you can breed and train your mons for battles.
The acutal in game content became a chore rather than an adventure.
>>
>>29274236
Man I remember when anime fights didn't end with those stupid swirly eyes all the time, good times.
>>
>>29274335
Then why arent the casuals satisfied?
All the butthurt people are casuals. They can say shill as many time as they want.
The truth is they out and dont understand what the franchise is all about.
I say good fucking riddance. Also bw 2 aint that good.
>>
>>29274375
>trying to reason with professional complainers
>>
>>29274348
Well, that's not what competitive players want. We want an actual challenge, especially in game. We want battle facilities.
>>
This is the second blog post tonight. Are a bunch of butthurt autists just gonna flood the board from now on until release day?
>>
>>29274375
No, all the butthurt is the real fans having to live with what all this casual pandering is doing to the series they use to live so much.
>>
>>29274367

I don't. They've been doing it as far back as the original anime off and on.
>>
>>29274384
You get ev training / iv pandering
The only shit you gotta do now is breed for movesets and nature.
They want you to be able to make mons fast and quick to battle.
Facilities might have competitive aspect but they want you to be vgc ready.
>>
>>29274399
If you dont like the series fuck off easily as that. No need to cry about it like a manchild. Its a fucking kids game.
>>
>>29274384
No you don't.
You want online tournaments done bi-weekly.
You want to be able to battle people more rapidly online.
You want better W/L tracking.
Battle Facilities vs AI's using RNG towards their advantage isn't what you want.
>>
>>29274407
Well too bad, real competitive players don't care about that, they need tools to make their teams, yeah, but they need to test their teams, this, battle facilities. The don't have a competitive aspect, battle facilities ARE a competitive aspect.
>>
>>29274400
I said all the time. Of course they did it sometimes in the original series but not always.
>>
Oh fuck OP how did you get an early copy and know everything about the game?

Can you show us some gameplay footage or something?
>>
>>29274433
No, no, no, no!!!! I want none of that! I want IN GAME challenge! I'm not interested in battling an anon who may or may not be little Tommy from down the road, I want to battle an AI with teams based around the strongest VGC teams ever made, or maybe even Smogon teams. I want battle facilities with unique, and difficult new ways of battling, I want a real competitive game.
>>29274423
You sir are an idiot. There's a big difference between not liking something and not liking where that something is going.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.