[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kalos region opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: super__large_kalos_map.jpg (1MB, 2038x1335px) Image search: [Google]
super__large_kalos_map.jpg
1MB, 2038x1335px
I'm curious, what does /vp think of the Kalos region in general? I'm not talking about the games themselves, i.e the difficulty, story ect... I'm more focused on the look of the region. Imo it feels like a pretty comfy region. I like that the towns are pretty small, with the exception of Lumiose of course. I also really like the little names the routes have, alongside their number.
>>
>Snowbelle having snow makes sense now

Kind of weird how Anistar nor the adjacent routes have any snow, guess Snowbelle is deep down the valley
>>
It's very nice as a setting, though the compass directional season-based climates were strange. I like its general aesthetic too, other than the overabundance of holographic roadsigns and shit. From a gameplay standpoint it could've used a lot more optional areas and probably would've had them if Kalos had more Legendaries.
>>
>>29273789
>3 rivers and route 13 is still a wasteland
>Snowbelle city has snow for no logical reason
>Laverre in autumn for no reason
I like walking through the region in the games but some places are just baffling.
>>
>>29273789
Great region (at least compared to Unova)
A shame it was part of such a shit gen
>>
>>29273789
I like it, maybe more than Alola.
>>
>>29273814
Apparently the snow in Snowbelle is because of all the ice types in the gym or some random bullshit. Doesn't explain the random corridor linking it to to dendemille tho.

Kalos is just a lot of forced climates
>>
Worst region, none of the climates make sense and the power plant was blocked off for no reason

The routes having actual names is awesome though. It's sad that they're not keeping that for SM.
>>
>>29273789
The difficulty in the kaolos region...? You must be a normie.
>>
Too easy, to symmetrical, gym leaders not memorable.
>>
>>29273789
It's comfy yet diverse at the same time.

Best region next to Johto.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.