[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ride Pokémon may very well be the best thing introduced in Gen VII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ride pokemon.png (355KB, 331x471px) Image search: [Google]
ride pokemon.png
355KB, 331x471px
>No more wasting moveslots with useless moves
>Can be registered and is as fast to use as the bycicle, no need to go throught the Pokémon menu or a dialogue box
>After 20 years of underwhelming animations of rocks being smashed, plowing through the boulders feels rewarding as fuck
>Ride clothes carry to a fight if you enter a batle while using one
This was something I didn't care much about, besides the possibility of making HMs unnecessary, and now testing the other rides is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most in the full game. Stoutland in particular, since I'm one of those people who let the Itemfinder on for most of the exploration.
>>
File: 1475069861402.jpg (45KB, 570x487px)
1475069861402.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>no more obligatory water/flying pokemon on my team
>>
>>29273004
is that a new ball type the trainer is using or is that specifically for calling out ride pokemon
>>
>>29273051
I think the pokepager is like a portable PC that uploads the paged pokemon to the pokepager ball

so probably the latter
>>
>>29273070
oh right I see the - indent on the ball's button which I assume goes in face-down to plug into the little nub in the pager
>>
>>29273004
>>Ride clothes carry to a fight if you enter a batle while using one
This was probably the part of the demo that blew my mind the most
>>
>>29273004
That only sounds awful and casualized
>>
>>29273051
It's a special Pokéball for calling out the Ride pokémon. It comes transferred through the Ride Pager.
>>
>>29273086
There's literally on difference though. You'll get Charizard to fly after a certain point in the game just like you get the Fly HM at a certain point in the game.
>>
>>29273086
Because carrying completely useless moves and often a completely useless pokémon just to use said moves was clearly a challenging and hardocre thing.
>>
>>29273086
>actually defending HM Slaves
>>
>>29273086
Please die if you actually like HMs. Also die for deluding yourself that pokemon wasn't a casual series in the first place.
>>
>>29273086
>cut no longer an HM
>don't need to put useless HMs on pokemon to get past puzzles and shit

I mean you'll probably still put surf on everything but yeah
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.