[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.strawpoll.me/11459604

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (5KB, 272x283px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 272x283px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11459604
>>
>that one "not excited"

probably that autist going around calling everyone shills
>>
>>29272893
It's two votes now.

He's on a different computer and voted again.
>>
The Ultra Beast storyline has me pumped.
>>
>>29272893
or any denialfags constantly pumping out new threads every 10 minutes
>>
>>29272916
Not even fuccboi shill. Enjoy my told you so come November just like when XY came out.
>>
>>29272950
>getting so mad that you cant even type sentences
>>
Anyone else now spitefully hyped?

I was very disappointed with the leaked designs, but after seeing /vp/ go into a shitfit about things we haven't learnt anything new about being ruined it makes the game look better

It's like being told you're about to eat literal shit only to find out it's mousse, the contrast adds to the flavour
>>
>>29272813
These polls are fucking hilarious to me, same with the team threads

/vp/ is entirely shitfits right now but most people are still looking forward to the game
>>
HHAHAHA ANTI-HYPEFAGS BTFO
>>
File: my boi.gif (993KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
my boi.gif
993KB, 500x281px
You bet your sweet ass i'm still excited even if we know what pokemon and ubs we'll see we don't know shit about the story. Plus we still have a full region to explore.
>>
File: analyze.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
analyze.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
The leaks have only increased my level of hype.
>>
>>29272950
>just like when XY came out.
And it proved to be better than any gen 4 or 5 game? Real stellar track record you got there, junior.
>>
>>29272973
>It's like being told you're about to eat literal shit only to find out it's mousse, the contrast adds to the flavour

kek, actually this tho
>>
>Only like 8 votes for "not excited"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>29272973
>It's like being told you're about to eat literal shit only to find out it's mousse, the contrast adds to the flavour
This is a perfect metaphor. I actually prefer all the despairfags trying to kill my hype. It'll only make my experience better.
>>
>10% not excited, 90% still excited
Really makes you think
>>
>>29272813
still hyped, but slightly disappointed because of the removal of some features.

demo was meh, but i'm 100% sure the main game will be better
>>
>>29273053
>>29273074
It's just shills spamming the poll.
>>
>>29272893
mad mouseuda cock soccer?
>>
>>29273089
>IT'S SHILLS IF IT DOESN"T AGREE WITH MY HIVEMIND
Really this just shows a few loud anal blasted people like to think they control this board when in reality they are the small number.
>>
>>29273089
Shot in the dark here but are you that pokebarneyfag from /v/?

He calls everyone shills too
>>
>>29273043
>Falseflagging this hard
>>
>>29273114
How can it be a hivemind when there's so few of those retards?
>>
>>29273043
You really can't be serious
>>
>>29272813
>those 12 genwunners that have been shitting up the board, trying to rally people into not buying the game

Kek, nice
>>
I had pretty big expectations, which the leaks completely killed for me. Now that my hype is at an all time low maybe the exact opposite will happen, and I'll find out the games aren't as bad as they look right now. I'm glad a lot of people are still excited though, it means Gamefreak hasn't fucked up yet and even if I personally can't relate I can always hope for gen 8
>>
I am saving this thread so I have proof come November how pathetic this board truly is.
>>
>>29272813
>Complainers and shitposters are the minority
I'm shocked.
Really.
Who woulda guessed.
>>
>>29273087
>removal of some features.
Other than the bench sitting and bookshelf checking, what do you mean?
>>
>>29273184
So what, you can post your shitty collage you make regardless of whether the game is good or not saying
>S-s-see told you it was shit! H-heh!
You people are so scared of change, for fucks sake. You see a few new things and all of a sudden you're scared of your own shadow.
>>
>>29273189
>gfcocksuckers and shills are the majority
Surprise surprise
>>
File: 1466867293924.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1466867293924.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>29272813
All these poor sheeple excited for shit
>>
>>29273228
>everyone I disagree with is a shill
>>>/v/
>>
The thing that disappointed most people was the number of Pokémon, but it fell under my expectations. The moment they revealed Alola Forms I knew we wouldn't be getting as many new Pokémon, and while I don't like that, I had time to get used to the idea and I liked most of the new Pokémon, which does help. I'm surprised at how many people were expecting 100 or more new pokémon + Alola forms, but I can understand being disappointed over it.

The things that had me most excited from Sun/Moon was Alola itself. How the landscape looks, exploring it, the characters looking more memorable than the XY ones, a fun villain team, the Ultra Beasts, and so on.. These things haven't changed by the Pokédex leak so my hype is still pretty much the same. Though it was not as high as most of /vp/'s to begin with.
>>
>>29273228
It just shows all these complaint threads don't really speak for the board. Just a bunch of excitable trolls and whiners. Run along back to /v/ if people looking forward to this game bothers you so much.
>>
>>29273260
>>29273246
Keep sucking
>>
>>29273289
This game is going to be a massive success, beloved by all and set the standard for games in the future.
>>
>>29273289
wow this counterargument really convinced me
>>
File: 1471991935712.jpg (218KB, 1200x667px) Image search: [Google]
1471991935712.jpg
218KB, 1200x667px
>>29273289
>>
>>29273297
Thats what they said about xy
>>
>>29273346
And. outside of /vp/, it was.
>>
>>29273346
protip: hating XY is a /vp/ thing
>>
>>29273297
or overlooked and trashed by nostalgiafags as usual
>>
>>29273312
I don't think you know what counterargument means, hell I don't think you even know argument means.
>>
>>29273376
youtube also hates it
>>
>>29273400
Well whatever it is, I'm pretty sure a disgruntled insult isn't it.
>>
>>29272813
Here's my thoughts:

I've been optimistic about XY, ORAS, and Sun/Moon (until now). I'm happy for people who will enjoy them and are excited, but I don't see myself getting it day one anymore unless I'm bored of Titanfall 2 by then.

I'm disappointed in Morelul's evolution specifically. I love fairy type Pokemon and want them to get more "traditional fairy" designs -- something like a mix between Morelul itself and Jirachi is what I had in mind. It's a good design, just not the one I was hoping for. And, there aren't enough other Pokemon that I DO really like to offset that disappointment. I like Rowlet and Popplio's whole line, but after expecting split Evolutions my hype is just gone after knowing there'll be no split evolutions and that the dex is incredibly small. At least with X and Y I could catch past favorites like Aron/good gen 3 Pokemon, and many gen 6 designs like Aegislash and Goodra and Dragalge were charming. But I'm just not interested in enough of the gen 7 Pokemon.

I'm not a complete contrarian crybaby though. I don't mind gyms being a thing of the past (or at least just out of this gen) as long as something decent replaces it. Like Ultra Beast story arcs/acts or something. I love Team Skull. They're like modern team rocket and are entertaining.

I dunno. More than anything, there aren't a lot of Pokemon for me to catch that I'm interested in--mostly because of the decreased Dex size. As a whole I don't care for gen 1 Pokemon and none of the alola variants are interesting enough to sway me. Good designs if you already like them, but they're not winning me over. Plus, unmet expectations kills hype for me.
>>
>>29272813
I basically spoiled it for myself and i still want so many more pokemon. Buuut considering i don't know much about the story/region i still wanna explore and enjoy it.
>>
>>29273376
It's really not. People like Kalos as a region, but everywhere I see people say XY was underwhelming and disappointing in the long run.
>>
File: 1468203457739.png (807KB, 1007x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1468203457739.png
807KB, 1007x1132px
>implying i was ever excited in the first place
>>
>>29273377
Luckily there numbers are dwindling by each year.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.