[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess I'm the only one that likes Toucan Sam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: sam.png (50KB, 163x316px) Image search: [Google]
sam.png
50KB, 163x316px
Guess I'm the only one that likes Toucan Sam
>>
The transition is awkward, but the final product is fine
>>
>>29268050
This. I feel like it could be better if it kept some feathers at the back of the head like the second form has.
>>
but muh edgebird...
>>
File: 1476835625710.png (21KB, 522x552px) Image search: [Google]
1476835625710.png
21KB, 522x552px
>>29268483
>>
>>29268050
It almost seems like they had Pikipek without evolutions and ToucanSam done but decided to put them together to make an evolution line, the middle evo just looks so awkward!
>>
>>29268012
Fuck pikipek,
Toucan is instant bro
>>
>>29268012
I love the middle evo so I'm glad Toucan Sam exists just because of that

also it's a funny play on the fact that they're related species
>>
>>29268050
This. Pikipek probably has one of the worst midevos I've ever seen.
>>
I'm surprised by how plain it is.
>>
Pikipek and Toucan are based. Definite bros. Not edgy, waifubait, furrybait, bipedbait. Solid, no gimmick, simplistic, clean, colourful design. Potentially my favourite of Gen VII
>>
I like the Toucan. It's extremely simple. The jump from mid to final is awkward though. The beak should have become more aquiline and it didn't need a holiday sweater on. None of them are outright bad but in the context of evolution there's just no real toucan vibes coming from the middle evo.
>>
they should have had pikipek turn into a woodpecker and then had toucan be a standalone
>>
the main problem with this line is the 2nd stage dont make a good transition with the 3rd stage.

the red mottif on pikpek is lost and it feesl something wrong on toucan thanks to this shitty midevo
>>
>>29268012
no. only subhumans don't like it
>>
>>29268747
YES. So awkward.
>>
>>29268732
Why? We've had pigeons, robins and starlings become raptors, eagles and hawks.
>>
Middle form is weird
I like the other 2
>>
>>29268012
That Toucan is angry as fug! I bet it's gonna be Dark/Flying.
>>
I honestly hate it with a passion, it's just an angry toucan

Toucan Sam at least has some colour to it
>>
Watch its name be something dumb like Tropekan.
>>
Pikipek and Toucan are more related than the other starter bird we've had the past 3 gens. In fact they're Pidgeot/Noctowl/Swellow-tier, but people will flip shit because they didn't look up what a Piciforme is.
>>
>>29268850
If they're going to go with that they might as well go the whole way and name it Tropekana.
>>
>>29268012
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1476850207481.png
>>
>>29268555
revert the ring design at the base of its beak, this version is not aesthetically pleasing at all.

I do kind of agree it should have the hair spikes though. But maybe they could be lower or something, so it keeps that smooth back head toucans have.
>>
I do like both Pikipek and the toucan, though I just wish they were separate lines.
>>
Toucan is probably my new least favorite Pokemon
>>
I like it. It is a mix between a blue footed booby and a toucan.
>>
>>29268012
Toucan is 10/10 best new design
>>
File: mt43RRV.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
mt43RRV.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>29268012
Are you kidding? Who in their right mind wouldn't love it
>>
I like the middle stage the most, but the final stage is still fine. Never cared much about Pikipek to begin with though.
>>
I love the toucan, just needs something like a red crest on its head or something to better tie in relations and make it slightly more fanciful

>>29268857
>Implying Hoothoot is a starter bird
>>
>>29270286

what design?

it's just a toucan
>>
>>29268012
I like it, I just don't really like it as a pokemon. I just feel that, for a regional bird, it's way too much of a change from 1st to 3rd stage. It be a single stage mon on its own easily, there was really no need to end the woodpecker line with a toucan that shares little to no design elements with the rest of the line
>>
>>29268012
Favorite regional bird.
>>
>>29268779
The way I see it, pigeons, robins and starlings,etc are pretty basic birds and it's easy to manipulate their design into a bigger bird of prey. Woodpecker --> Toucan is just odd because they are both very distinct birds with distinct features.
>>
File: Artificial Flavors.png (49KB, 253x309px) Image search: [Google]
Artificial Flavors.png
49KB, 253x309px
>>29270331
>three cans of pecans
>not two
>>
>it's just a fucking toucan

BRAVO NINTENDO
>>
>>29268012
just awful
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.