[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Does Gamefreak Hate Evolution?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: komala.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
komala.png
151KB, 500x500px
What happened to three-stage evolutions? Are they just untalented/uncreative or do they not realize the reason people love pokemon is FUCKING EVOLUTION?
>>
>>29267631
I was really expecting Komala to evolve into a lumberjack.
>>
>>29267631
This little fella has been wondering for years.
>>
I only care about evolution when it makes a shit designed Pokémon better, when a Pokemon already looks good and evolves I have to pray they don't ruin it like they do 90% of the time when a Pokemon that already looks good evolves.
>>
>>29267721
This. When they do choose to make a evolutionary family they manage to fuck it up 80% of the time
>>
>>29267631
I am praying it will surprise us in the full game. Praying. Won't be disappointed though if there is still no evo, cause the full game can occupy my thoughts (for that moment).
>>
>>29267631
worst shiny ever
>>
>>29267696
>farfetch'd holds an object, never evolves
>komala holds an objects, never evolves

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE THE OBJECT MORE PROMINENT IN THE DESIGN GAMEFREAK
>>
File: Sigmeyer of cat land.png (1021KB, 1866x1411px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmeyer of cat land.png
1021KB, 1866x1411px
>>29267631
Maybe there's a wee possibility of genwunning here on GF's end. Look at the Kanto dex, not that many pokemon have three stages.
pic unrelated
>>
>>29267631

What sucks is that a lot of players won't use some of the 1 stage Pokemon because they don't evolve, I don't really like to use 1 stagers for that simple reason, they don't grow other than levels and there's like a 14 standalone Pokemon, it sucks for people who want to use new Pokemon too.
>>
>>29267885
that player is me.
I love to have more three stage mons on my team than two stages
>>
>>29267696
farfetch'd, delibird, dunsparce, luvdisc, ect are meme pokemon who are more useful as motifs than as actual fighters.
>>
single stagers are fine so long as they don't suck. I've always thought 3-stagers were sort of a waste of the middle pokemon slot desu
>>
>>29267631
>why does game freak hate evolution?

Because it's an affront to the Lord
>>
I don't mind the single-stage pokemon, quite the opposite, it makes the lore more diverse, but they need decent stats or an exclusive item to make them more viable (I'm thinking about game balance, for the same reason, I thought Eviolite for NFE Pokémon was a great idea).

Farfetch'd deserves better, Stick should've been like Thick Club or better, since Farfech'd is weaker than Marowak. Something similar to Light Ball maybe, but doubling the Speed and Attack of Farfetch'd instead. Delibird, Dunrspace, Luvdisc, they all need a similar treatment.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.