[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

team is full still have the option to add it to your party H

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 7K8pDOF.jpg (64KB, 1152x719px) Image search: [Google]
7K8pDOF.jpg
64KB, 1152x719px
team is full
still have the option to add it to your party
H
Y
P
E
it's about damn time
>>
>>29266535
>inb4 omg more casual babbyfication of the game ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Anon anything that ever makes anything easier for anyone is bad don't you know?
>>
>>29266719
this feature was already talked about last night and nobody freaked out, chill
>>
>>29266535

What are you talking about OP? This is just for the Demo. If I have to see a stupid-ass screen like this every time I go around catching Mons, I'd kill myself.
>>
>>29266758
get the bleach ready
>>
>implying it's not just for the demo because you can't put them in the box
>>
>>29266788

>it was in the demo
>must be in the actual game

Ready for cut-scene jump-cuts across parts of the islands? Man I can't believe they removed actual route progression! It really takes me out of the game.
>>
>>29266831
>>29266830
stay mad denial fags
>>
>>29266755
>nobody freaked out

Well I guess /vp/ just isn't hardcore enough, fucking babies
>>
>>29266868

I can't believe we start with Ash-Greninja and that's the only Pokemon we get to use in the game. They really limited our options this time guys!
>>
>>29266918
yes, becuese you started with a starter pokemon in the ruby/sapphire demo :^)
>>
>>29266976

And I can't believe the Pokemart is inaccessible the entire time. I guess they wanted to up the difficulty by removing the option to buy items!
>>
>>29266868
Mad about what? All I'm saying is it isn't confirmed for the final game
>>
>>29267017
NaCl
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.