[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full Alola Dex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Alola Dex.jpg (466KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Alola Dex.jpg
466KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>29265469
There was more with form difference and megas and etc.
>>
>>29265469
>no Oddish Line
>no Slugma Line
>no Carnivine
This need more tropical Pokémon
>>
>>29265469
Better be a Heatran post game.
>>
>some previous gen fossils
I can dig it, I don't remember this ever happening bar gen 2.
>>
Well there be more new Pokémon post game? I mean, unless I'm retarded, this only shows the alola dex.
>>
The only legendary from a previous gen is Zygarde. There's got to be more than this, even if just a few. Something's fishy.
>>
>>29265744
>new never before seen alola mons become available post national dex
It would be neat
>>
**Full Alola Dex so far

We still have more to discover
>>
>>29265469
>four islands
>less than 300 Pokemon
I'm calling bullshit
>>
>>29265469
>that Parasect
>>
>>29265825
Iirc they did that with gen4. Magmortar and company were not in the Sinnoh dex.
>>
>>29265839
We do?
>>
>>29265839
>>
So does this mean that gen 1-6 pokemon are getting model updates?
>>
>>29265937

Pretty sure these are just the still images from the Pokedex.
>>
>>29265819
It's because Zygarde is relevant to the story here.
>>
>>29265819
where were you the past few months where they confirmed zygarde has story relevance multiple times?

it's the closest thing to a "earth" counterpart to go with solgaleo's "sun" and lunala's "moon"
>>
>>29266003

Yes, it is. However oras was so saturated with them, I'd think they'd pull something similar. Hell, even in x and y there were the birds and mewtwo.
>>
Game is alreay better than XY,not beign bloated with old pokemon is a godsend.
>>
>>29265469
>that shitty pokemon selection

It's Gen 4 again
>>
Missing the point.

The dex doesn't feel like something gamefreak would do. It feels lacking so I'm convinced there's more to see. I really don't think this is complete.
>>
File: 67b.png (270KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
67b.png
270KB, 680x680px
>>29265717
Gen4 underground allowed pre-gen fossils to be found.

Also
>Milotic and Flygon both conveniently confirmed out of the comparatively tiny Hoenn representation
>People still [STILL] think there's no new megas
>>
>pinsir made it in
>Heracross not included
the fuck is this?
>>
>>29266122
There are literally more gen 1 Pokemon than there are gen 6 pokemon. That sounds fucking bloated to me.
>>
>>29265681
>Heatran post game removed in favor for Gen 1 nostalgia wank
>Not realizing we'll get more legendary bird trio pandering instead
Safe bet is Moltres at the volcano, maybe Entei still more likely than Heatran
>>
>>29266196
>D/P is shit, and Platinum "Fixed" this
Oh shit!
>>
Are Paras and Parasect Alolan forms?

Their colors seem somewhat off, but one would assume the shapes would be changed to make it clear they are new forms if that were the case.
>>
>>29266212
>The dex doesn't feel like something gamefreak would do

Diamond and pearl had 151.
>>
>>29266051
>However oras was so saturated with them,

Only because of the pentagon rule. They wanted to make them all obtainable in Gen 6.
>>
How boring, look at those list of new Pokemon, so few. So underwhelming, XY might have been a BIT better.
>>
>>29266752
This gen has more new Pokémon than XY
>>
>>29266786
Well I might have been deluded by the old Mons I guess. Well that's good but I was hoping for more. They really shouldn't have a problem in making more if they're going to use old Pokemon, cause they can just reuse the assets.

It's okay, I'll let this slip but GF should seriously think of making more Pokemon while still including old ones in the regional Dex.
>>
>>29266786
barely, and at least XY had ~30 fucking megas over only 18 alolan forms, about half of which are useless NFEs
>>
Any source on this?
>>
File: 1473741191156.png (146KB, 534x399px) Image search: [Google]
1473741191156.png
146KB, 534x399px
Wild Porygon or return of Voltorb Flip?
>>
That's impossible. Where is komala
>>
>>29267265
Third row from the bottom. Between the turtle and the star
>>
This dex is pretty solid, these games are going to be good
>>
>>29266786
Gen 6 has 72 new mons, Gen 7 has 72 new mons
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.