[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Celebi confirmed Rowlet. I always knew he was a casual.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3416.jpg (79KB, 750x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3416.jpg
79KB, 750x630px
Joe Celebi confirmed Rowlet. I always knew he was a casual.
>>
>picking tony over Robin Hood
>>
Green arrow desu.
>>
>>29262979
Stop being such a fucking fanboy.

This isn't remotely news, just e-celeb shit.
>>
Rowlett isn't casual,it's just the only decent choice.

Entermaid is just so femenine
Luchaliten is ugly as fuck
>>
>>29262979
wtf I love joe now
>>
>>29263032
>fanboy
Yeah ok. It's not that i actually know Joe Celebi or anything, I'm actually a cockstarved fanboy.

>>29263090
Are you ok buddy?
>>
Shit mermaid or shit tony tiger?

Geee what surprise yet another person picks the archer.

Pretty much everyone is going for the archer now.
The only guys I know who are not going for the archer are the same guys that always go for what's unpopular because they have a special snowlake syndrome.

One of them hated the fire cat because he was bland and uninteresting and everyone loved the fire cat before, but now that everyone hates him because of the retarded third form he suddenly loves the luchador cat.

Just take a look into your friends and see who they are going for, you will see the same pattern emerge over and over.
>>
>>29263209
My core friends are as follows:

>Rowlet
>Popplio
>Popplio
>Litten
>Litten (me)

I always go with the fire type. I'm not the kind of person to go back on my choice, and I have no issue with Tony the Tiger.

I actually go based on how much I like the pokemon without giving /vp/ a saucy handjob to choose which ones I like. Even if Luchalitten is Fire/Fighting, I'm fine with that, because outside of /vp/'s overreaction complex, the fire/fighting starters (barring emboar) have not been bad.
>>
>>29263340
My friends were more along the lines of
>Rowlet (me)
>Litten (friend one)
>Popplio (friend two)
>box (friend three)

So I guess it's more of a balance there.
>>
did he delete his tweet when he was losing his shit on Twitter? I want to call him out on what it was about/ Ultra Beasts being catchable or something else. It was truly a joy seeing this nutsack basically getting everyone's hopes up
>>
>>29262979
Archer is worst starter out of a batch of 3 mediocre choices
>>
>>29262979
But does he like Green Arrow because of The Felicity and Friends show or does he actually like Green Arrow?

I need to know.
>>
File: 1475848186187.gif (1MB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475848186187.gif
1MB, 550x500px
>>29262979
Shit taste desu, but not surprised
>>
File: 1313211040001.png (34KB, 345x369px) Image search: [Google]
1313211040001.png
34KB, 345x369px
>>29263625
>alfa995
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.