[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people out there right now that truly believe that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

There are people out there right now that truly believe that the leaked pokedex is the full one.
>Real Marshadow isn't on there
>muh split starter evos
>>
While the spilt starter evos might be a stretch now, the only thing is that I think the cloud evolves, or slumbers as the golden cocoon, THEN turns into Solgaleo and Lunala. My thought is they form from Nebula matter, gather minerals around it, goes into hibernation, bake for however long a moon or star forms and viola Solgaleo and Lunala.

So my thing is Marshadow might follow a similar process. But sure as hell isn't complete given it's a third mascot legendary and supposed to be this eclipse eater.

And even the hackers said, in the freaking 2nd youtube part "this is not the complex dex, but it is a lot of it." :P
>>
>>29261006
I feel like moon cloud and the orb are part of the same line and depending on what time of they day it is, it will evolve into either Solgaleo or Lunaala. Look at the eyes of the orb thing. It has one blue eye from Solgaleo and one Purple reddish colored eye from Lunaala.
>>
>>29261006
Origin Giratina didn't exist in DPPt's files

Black/White Kyurem didn't exist in BW1's files

Complete Zygarde didn't exist in XY's files
>>
File: 20161018_203145.png (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
20161018_203145.png
14KB, 256x256px
>>29261248
Forgot pic. I rotated it so you can see the eyes better.
>>
>>29261006
>Real Marshadow isn't on there
Yes, Magearna is in the leaks too.
>>
>>29261292
>DPPt
meant Diamond/Pearl, fuck me
>>
the purple puff evolves into the cocoon then into Solgaleo or Lunala, I thought that was obvious? It's a 3 stage line.
>>
>>29261321
Those aren't the eyes. The eyes are closed, but they're tough to see.
>>
>>29261292
This isn't even the game's files, it's the demo. They could very well have cleaned it of some parts.
>>
>>29261321
Those are markings, it has "u u" closed animu eyes
>>
>>29261365
I thought it only had one eye and that it was the black thing.
>>
>>29261419
OwO
>>
>>29261006
You make a good point about marshadow.

I also hope there will be more alolan forms in post national-dex routes. Maybe some new megas for national dex mons too, the items were scrubbed after all.
>>
>>29261006
I honestly hope there are more Pokémon left, but I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't.
Which is a shame because I really wanted the snowman.
>inb4 Crabrawler2
>>
>>29261473
What's this?
>>
File: TheyBothStartWithMA.png (122KB, 283x1143px) Image search: [Google]
TheyBothStartWithMA.png
122KB, 283x1143px
>>29261006
Marshadow IS real. It's Magearna that's fake.
>>
>>29261387
Or it's an earlier model that has had additions since.
>>
File: straws grasp.gif (719KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
straws grasp.gif
719KB, 500x277px
>>29261587
>>
>>29261006
Why are people failing to realise these things are basically the equivalent to the Light/Dark Stones for Reshiram/Zekrom, or the Tree/Egg form for Xerneas/Yveltal?
>>
>THERE'LL BE MORE MEGAS ANON, THERE'S STILL SLOTS FOR MORE MEGA STONES

lmao
>>
>no legendary trio
>>
>>29261631
Because these are part of the Pokedex unlike all those things and the file structure implies a three stage evolution family ending with a split into Solgaleo or Lunala
>>
>>29261676
SM confirmed for the games to finally dethrone Gold/Silver as best game only hipsters hate
>>
>>29261292
This. Our 'third box legend' usually gets updated later.

Gen 7 is, sadly, very much the Platinum/B2W2 to Kalos, adding in Zygarde's other forms finally. It really could go either way.
>>
>>29261213
>freaking
>:P
leakseason.txt
>>
>>29261292
>complete Zygarde didn't exist in XY's files
It also didn't exist in gen 6 in general.
>>
>>29261006
I'm honestly not sure, it does seem to be missing a lot of stuff, no fossils, no legendary trio, no where near as many alolan forms as I expected, for a big feature of the game there's only a handful of them, plus there's no charizard in the regional dex despite it being a pokeride feature as well as being in the anime
This does make sense but it is weird that it comes after an event mon in the Dex
I'm not certain we have seen everything but I'm also not getting my hopes up
>>
>>29261623
Someone in this thread certainly is.
>>
>>29261843
>no legendary trio
Tapus are probably a 580 BST quartet.

Gen 2 lacked fossils. Gen 5 had 2 lesser trios. Gen 6 lacked a lesser trio. Gen 5 had no early route bug. Gen 3 had 2 pseudos. Patterns don't matter.
>>
File: Literally_grasping_at_straws.jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Literally_grasping_at_straws.jpg
43KB, 500x333px
Pokedex is updated at the beginning of each island, plus legends, UB's, and old Pokemon because the legends arent restricted to one island's dex and the old mons arent new, therefore occupy a subsection of all the dexes, what we got mined was only the first island dex

>P-please be true, I cant get half a dex.....not again
>>
>>29261714
>Because these are part of the Pokedex unlike all those things
Yeah, that!
>and the file structure implies a three stage evolution family ending with a split into Solgaleo or Lunala
Wait what no that's stupid
I think if anything the file structure implies that Sun gets the little star cloud guy and Solgaleo, and Moon gets the sun marble guy and Lunala.
>>
>>29264875
That makes sense. The description for Rockruff's evolutions implies that the legendaries are at their full strength in their respective versions, as they have influence over the region.

It would make sense for the other one to be in Lillie's bag as a small form. Especially since the reviewers all had copies of Sun and Lillie had the baby moonpuff in her bag according to them.
>>
>>29264875
How does the nebula being followed by the star and then Solgaleo and Lunala show your theory more than the other one?
>>
>>29264959
Because it looks much more like the starpuff is related to Lunala, and the sunball is related to Solgaleo. But, starpuff and sunball are in opposite order in the dex from solgaleo and lunala. So, probably they're two sets of two things, related to one another thematically but not direct evolutionary relatives, with the Sun players getting the first thing in both pairs and the Moon players getting the second thing in both pairs.
>>
>>29261006
Well that little Marshadow probably does evolve, doesn't seem unreasonable to me considering the other 2 have pre-vos.

No way split evos are real but there could be other things we don't know about the starters, like maybe battle bond HA. Would be cool and considering it's their new gimmick with Ash-Greninja I could see them doing it for the starters too.
>>
Marshadow is going to end up being this gen's Mew.
>>
You got one thing wrong though,

The pokédex lists them as:
Pre-evo 1
Pre-evo 2
Solgaleo
Lunaala

Now the first one is a tiny creature with some smoke things coming out, the basic pokemon,
then it evolves, into the shell thing (if you look inside it, you can see the tiny creature, with what was smoke in the previous evolution, filling the shell)
lastly this shell evolves into Solgaleo / Lunaala depending on the version.
If you look at Solgaleo's / Lunalaa's heads, you can still see that the capsule part thing of the shell remains there.
>>
File: spinda is excited.gif (899KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
spinda is excited.gif
899KB, 500x309px
>>29261213

>I think the cloud evolves, or slumbers as the golden cocoon, THEN turns into Solgaleo and Lunala

I like what you're selling here.

If you look closely at Nebaby's (what I'm calling the Nebula cloud thing for now) top and bottom, you can see the yellow metal that's on the cocoon, and both Sol & Luna.

At the same time, and however much I might want what was stated before, the more likely option is that both little Nebabies evolve into either of their respective box legends. I say this because the one with the yellow casing around the Nebaby is more representative of Sol's mane, and the other Nebaby's cloud's are more representative of wings.

I'm hoping for this first option.
>>
>>29265837
It makes sense. Both legendaries share more similarities than most box legends, aside from Kyogre & Groudon.
>>
File: 827.png (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
827.png
14KB, 256x256px
>>29265918
This guy is filled with the same sort of nebula stuff Lunaala's wings are made of. There are design cues from both legendaries.
>>
>>29261006
marshadow doesn't even have a shiny to underline its shadow theme idk
but the last trend is giving mons forms anyway so your theory is nothing innovative
>>
File: 854.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
854.png
7KB, 256x256px
>>29265983
it has a shiny. It's just not very noticeable.
>>
File: 825.png (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
825.png
8KB, 256x256px
>>29265983
>>29265999 (nice trips, btw)
Look at cloud on Marshadow's head. The shiny has a different hue than the normal sprite; waste of a shiny, if you ask me.

>>29265971
It does seem like a more contained version of the Nebaby, that's for sure, and I can definitely see it evolving to this cocoon, especially if GF can get away with turning a woodpecker into a toucan.
>>
File: 853.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
853.png
7KB, 256x256px
>>29266149
I see it the same way as Beautifly and Dustox, because it's more or less the same concept.
>>
>>29265837
What do you think I got wrong? That is exactly what I described. You're just calling them pre-evo 1 and 2 even though nothing actually calls them that.

I understand the point that you're making but I disagree with your assessment. I can think of potential story reasons for them to each have an opposite de-powered counterpart. I could think of story reasons for them both to be the first legendaries that evolve in a two-stage evo line. I can't see any reason why the story would not just require that these legendaries in particular do not just evolve, but specifically evolve twice.

I think the one listed first looks a lot like stars and not a lot like Solgaleo, and the one listed second looks a lot like Solgaleo's face and not a lot like Lunala.
>>
>>29261006
>>29265698
>>
>>29261006
3rd legendary will be "black hole".
Sun, stars, and black hole.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>29261006
>>29263668
You guys are giving me false hope. And the sad thing is I'll be crossing my fingers in vain.
>>
File: fkmndicf67gx.png (519KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
fkmndicf67gx.png
519KB, 1800x1800px
>>29261006
there will never be split evos for starters. ever. screen shot this and look at it as you hang yourself, anon
>>
>>29266348
Or Sun, Moon, and the Earth.

Zygarde Complete is definitely the third Legendary.

Arceus will be the Trio Master.

screencap this
>>
File: legendaryevo.png (86KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
legendaryevo.png
86KB, 850x500px
'Marshadow' might be connected to Magearna like >>29261587 is implying, or it's going to be given special treatment in the next installment, be it form change, evolution, mega, etc.
I'm also pretty confident this is how the cover legendary line is going to look.
>Nebubaby is mostly nebulous, has small hard gold bits top and bottom
>'Evil Eye', upon closer inspection, is just cloud baby sleeping inside a shell -- has red and blue striped on its face representing both Solgaleo's and Lunala's eyes.
>The golden 'frame' can then either split in half to form Lunala's wings, or extend to form Solgaleo's mane.
I'm guessing in SM's story, you won't be able to directly catch the respective cover legendary. They'll end up dying to save the world or some shit, but like a star that goes supernova, a new star is born -- and you get Nebubaby/its egg.
>>
>>29266527
I understood what you were trying to explain. It's a neat idea! But, why would it be the case? Why not just have one pre-evolution? What story purpose would starpuff evolving into sunball have? Plus, there's logistical problems. Do they evolve by level? Probably not, if they want to have any control over what point in the story the box legendary appears. So, if they don't evolve by level, what moves do they learn before they evolve? Solgaleo's moves, or Lunala's moves? If you actually use them and level them up at all before the point in the story that they're supposed to evolve, are you losing opportunities for their evolved forms to learn moves?
>>
WHAT IF.
The babies and the box legends share some sort of Phione/Manaphy relationship? And Marshadow's gimmick is just a rehash of Kyurem's, but only requiring the "phione" instead of the "manaphy"?
Star + Marshadow = Marshadow Solar Eclipse Form
Cloud + Marshadow = Marshadow Lunar Ecplise Form
>>
>>29266527
Suggest that a cloud can turn into either a lion or a bat, and nobody bats an eye. Suggests that a woodpecker turns into a toucan, and everybody loses their minds!
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.