[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible patching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1465461296908.png (81KB, 231x186px) Image search: [Google]
1465461296908.png
81KB, 231x186px
>Around only 80 new Pokemon
>"no sitting lol"
>Unable to interact with items that we've always been able to interact with

Isn't it possible that they left some things out of the demo that can be patched into the full game later? It seems strange to me that they revealed basically most Pokemon officially through corocoro and other means and left very little to discover. Maybe they'll patch in the rest of the Pokemon as a surprise?
Sitting and interacting with things doesn't make sense to remove and is probably only because it wasn't necessary for the demo, just like protag's face doesn't change expression. I'm sure it'll be in the full games.
>>
>>29259388
We're nearing 1000 Pokémon, dude. They're not gonna keep adding 150 new species per game. That era is over. New forms, whether mega or regional or something else, is the future
>>
they talked about possible latter content, but it was more about pokemon go synergy. If anything it would be about time they'd at least try patching content, would save them some leak problem for event legionaries at least.
>>
>>29259460
I feel you on that, and honestly, I don't mind the dex number personally-- But is it possible that they could patch in new features?
My only beef is that they revealed nearly all the mons officially, which is kinda disheartening. We would've found them eventually though, lol
>>
>>29259625
It's certainly possible, but, unlikely. Remember they need to do quality control on every patch, and that is very time consuming. When a game is released, they get most of their sales in the first 2 weeks; after that, there is little incentive to update the game outside of bug fixes to maintain goodwill with the community. For example, they could have easily updated XY to support the new ORAS Megas, but they had no financial incentive to do so.
>>
>>29259713
Shit, you're right, I didn't even think about the sales. That's pretty unfortunate. Still looks like a great region, though. I just hope they take the opportunity that it has and really do something with it.
>>
>>29259780
Yeah, we can only place our hope on new games, really.
>>
Haha wow this is literally the ORAS datamine all over again.

>th-there are more megas in the full game guys!
>they'll just patch in the BF!
>>
>>29260567
>I-I-It'll be day one dlc sc-screencap this
I still laugh.
>>
>>29259388
They did the same shit with Gen VI and gen VI is the new normal. from now on theyll only release 70 new pokemon per game and almost all of them will be revealed before the game is released
>>
>>29259460
Even with that logic... 18 Alolan Kanto mons is all they could muster? That seems so low and the roster is unimpressive for it being such a big new feature. Also I know that they don't always pander to the fans, but their selection was so random and strange lol
>>
File: lol.jpg (159KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
159KB, 640x480px
>>29259388
>Gamefreak
>Patching
>when not gamebreaking bug
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.