[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so now that the war is over, the blood has been spilt, and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 30

File: 1465104313055.jpg (99KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1465104313055.jpg
99KB, 540x395px
so now that the war is over, the blood has been spilt, and the dust have settled, whats your honest opinions about these guys?
>>
I love them but I'm not looking forward to the years of complaining about them that's ahead like the gen 5 and 6 ones.
>>
Okay, bad, bad.

All 3 to the box. It's amazing how hard the ball was dropped because they all had the best 1st forms.
>>
>>29259045
0/10 try harder hazeldex.
>>
The CEO of Nintendo is actually a fire-fighting Pokemon wearing a human suit. He goes around beating his employees on the head all day screaming
>Make more fire-fighting Pokemon! Make more fire-fighting Pokemon!
until they give in
>>
King of the wild.
>>
Welcome to the world of Pokemon! As tradition, in these games you can pick one of three types of starter Pokemon: Grass, Water or Fire-Fighting!
>>
>>29259045
Love Robin Hoot and Poppmaid, and at least Luchalitten's better than Blaiziken and Emboar.
>>
>>29259114
Well that explains why there's no Pokemon Z, the CEO of Nintendo exploded and trashed all of Gamefreak when he learned that Delphox isn't Fire/Fighting, causing them to be hospitalized and unable to work on Pokemon Z.
>>
>>29259114
Nah, Masuda's the one who's obsessed with fire/fighting.
>>
>>29259113
“Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.”
>>
>>29259045
I hope with all my heart that it's not Fire/Fighting
>>
Fire starter is trash
Grass starter is cool but could be better
Water starter is probably the best looking except too one-sided gender wise
>>
>>29259045
Rowlet3 is cool probably on of the best grass starters.
Litten3 is cool if fire/fight and awesome if fire/dark.
Poplio3, i just can't like this pokemon, i'm not a fan of pretty pokemon and the fan-base is cancer.
>>
>>29259045
Grass looks pretty decent. Luchalitten looks incredibly bland. The mermaid is... well, I just don't care about it. It doesn't look interesting to me.
>>
>>29259422
>the fan-base is cancer

You mean like every Pokemon's?
>>
File: 13445425245.png (280KB, 390x422px) Image search: [Google]
13445425245.png
280KB, 390x422px
>>29259228
>copypasting hard

also the captcha is fucked up
>>
>>29259045
i wish the owl was posed differently, but i like them
>>
>>29259045
While I'm not a fan of Luchalitten and Poppmaid, they are miles ahead of the gen 5 starters. Robinhoot on the other hand has already become my favorite starter evolution.
>>
>>29259045
Too humanoid, a bipedal tiger would not be shaped like skeletally, but more like the edgy wolf.
>>
>>29259045
All overdesigned to some degree. Water would look so much better if you took off 90% of the extraneous bits, leaving the tutu and one pearl hairtie. Owl needs to lose the thing off its chest and it'd look great, Tiger needs to lose the belt and some stripes. Crimson on black looks really bad, if it were a subtler shade of red it wouldn't be so offensive. Still the best starters since genIII save empoleon.
>>
>we could have gotten an elephant seal
>we could have gotten a literal elephant seal, more elephant than seal
>we could have gotten an asskicking clown
>we could have gotten a leopard seal
>we could have gotten a circus magician
>we could have gotten a monstrous walrus
>we could have gotten a strongman
>we could have gotten a badass giant sea lion
>we could have gotten poseidon
>we could have gotten a psychic water balloon levitating seal
>we could have gotten a circus headmaster
>we could have gotten a top heavy bodybuilding seal
>we could have gotten a water/dark malevolent jester
>we could have gotten a kaiju seal
>we could have gotten a fighting type based off a professional swimmer

>but instead we get a fucking shitty singing mermaid with the ugliest design ever
>>
>>29259045
After seeing their in game models;

Robinhoot is good, but nothing special compared to other grass starters (it could be better it could be worse, very middle of the road)

Luchalitten is dogshit, they massively dropped the ball on this one, yet another bipedal fire starter and yet another fire starter with fighting themes.

Poppmaid is also bad but not as bad as Luchalitten as I was never a fan of Popplio in the first place. Just annoyed that it leans too far towards one gender (although so does Luchalitten.)

All in all these starters are just as disappointing as the gen 5 and gen 6 ones. The in game models make them look a bit better but not by much.
>>
>>29259045
Litten3's 3d model is horrible.
>>
>>29259643
>we could have gotten Everything
>but instead we get a fucking shitty tranny singing mermaid with the ugliest design ever , a fucking nerd owl and a fucking furbait wrestler
ffty
>>
>>29259045
I always liked Robinhoot. I was hoping for a split Popplio evolution because the one we've seen is just so feminine, but whatever. I was never a huge fan of Luchatigger, but as most of us expected, the in-game model redeemed it.
>>
>>29259045
My opinion?
[spoiler)THEY'RE GGGGREAT![/spoiler]
>>
>>29259111
Grass is G O A T. Rest are miserable pieces of shit.
>>
>>29259045
Hated it for a long time but now that it's confirmed, it's surprisingly starting to grow on me.
>>
>>29259045
[FI] [RE]
[GH]
[TI]
[NG]
>>
>>29259045
I think I was too harsh on Oshawott and Chespin.

Don't get me wrong they both suck but looking back now I realise it could have been a whole lot worse
>>
>>29259643
>tl;dr i'm angry because it's not manly
>>
they're all amazing sans Luchalitten

it's just garbage
>>
>>29259045
Tiger Mask is literally the shittiest anime of all time and is just Jap wanking. If you like the Luchalitten neck yourself. Popmaid and Roothoot are okay though even if you do just want to yiff them.
>>
File: 1942.jpg (20KB, 213x216px) Image search: [Google]
1942.jpg
20KB, 213x216px
>>29259643

Delicious pasta.
>>
File: its all over.jpg (243KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
its all over.jpg
243KB, 1280x720px
>>29259643
>>29259696
cry more.
>>
>>29259789
Samurott literally could not be any worse
>>
>>29259045
They are shit.
And no, i am not a denialfag, so you can save your "HURR DURR U DONT LIKE THEM CUZ U WERE WRONG LE DENIALFAG BTFOOO XDDD"
i knew those pieces of shit were real since the moment we saw mallow, but that doesn't change the fact they look like fucking garbage
>>
If you pretend it isn't fire/fighting and you take away "muh quadruped :'(" , I objectively don't think Luchalitten is a failure design wise
>>
File: 1441541944758.jpg (144KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441541944758.jpg
144KB, 500x400px
I have no problem with Roothoot and Tidalm@ster, but what saddens me about Luchalitten is his concept and him being bipedal greatly increases his chances of being a shit mon. His design looks like he's going to be a strong physical attacker with bad speed and serviceable bulk, and if the starter specific move rumors are true (Aurora Veil belonging to Tidalm@ster and so on) that means he gets the worst out of the three.

I don't care about design, I just want a fast sweeper fire type again.
>>
>>29259890

You still sound mad for no reason, though.
>>
>>29259045
my honest opinion is sadly the same as when they were first leaked

i hate them, and it really is a total bummer, litten was by far my favorite starter, the middle evos were all kind of meh to be but i still liked litten's but i just hate his final, absolutely hate,

the only thing that puts it in dead last for me is the fact that i couldn't give 2 shits about popplios final, and trust me, i want to LOVE robin hoot but its just "ok" to me, which sucks because it's pretty much my only option, the "ok" starter, all i wanted was a cool cat, the coolest cat, and they gave us a man in a fur costume

Rip in piece: Litten
>>
>>29259045
Fire is terrible and the other two are good.
>>
>>29259789
I legit love Chesnaught and Oshawott, but hated all of gen 4 and gen 1's starters. But now. Now they look like bonafide masterpieces compared to this.
>>
>>29259890

k
>>
>>29259045
Luchalitten's design makes me actually angry. Like how the fuck can they fuck up so bad holy fucking shit. Anything but that would've been good.
>>
>>29259045
I think the tiger wrestler is a fucking awesome concept. His typing is cool, the idea is cool.

But whoever the fuck drew it needs to be fired. Holy shit he's literally just a dude in a tiger suit. It's like a tom and jerry skit gone wrong. It's the same thing with all of them. Awesome idea's but god awful art. What I really don't get is why all the other alola pokemon look fantastic but these shitters somehow survived? there is a huge difference in thought put into the others and the starters are just ugly
>>
File: 14768343591541.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14768343591541.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
>>29259854
>>
>>29259934
The reason is that the starters fucking suck
>>
>>29259228
Everytime I see this and the "Stare into the abyss" quotes, they always have a few words changed and I sometimes wonder if only I realize it.
>>
>>29259045
I like all three. Poppmermaid could end up being my favorite starter.
>>
>>29259998

Got it the first time, pal.
>>
>>29259876
it could have been any one of the gen 7 starters
>>
>>29260046
Luchalitten is basically reverse Samurott
>>
>>29259045
> Rooty-tooty-hoot-n-shooty
It's perfectly acceptable, though perhaps not what I would expect from a starter.
> trap seal mermaid
It's pretty good. Planning to use one. But, again, not what I expect from starters.
> Luchalitten
Anyone remember when fire-types weren't some of the ugliest things in pokémon? It's been a long time, hasn't it?
>>
>we could have gotten a cannon panther
>we could have gotten a beast that leaps through rings of fire
>we could have gotten a sabertooth tiger
>we could have gotten a fire/poison holocaust themed gas tiger
>we could have gotten a volcano cat
>we could have gotten a pirate cat
>we could have gotten a catgirl
>we could have gotten a fire eater
>we could have gotten a lion
>we could have gotten a living bomb
>we could have gotten a dragon tiger
>we could have gotten a cat burglar
>we could have gotten something quadrupedal
>we could have gotten just a fire cat
>we could have gotten anything that isn't fucking fire/fighting

>but instead we get a fucking fire/fighting wrestler that's literally a tiger head slapped on a human's body
>>
>>29260174
I miss when the ugliest fire type was Magmar
>>
>>29259045
I like them. I'm thrilled that Robinhoot is real especially, I fell in love with that design the moment I saw it.
>>
>>29259045
Almost as bad as generation II's and V's starters/10
>>
>>29260232
At least Smugleaf's final turned out to be a saving grace.
>>
>>29259045
I like all of them,the tiger is my favorite though
>>
File: 615.png (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
615.png
19KB, 256x256px
>>29259045
I like Rwolet3.

Litten3 is nice too, but have no idea what's going on with its cheek fur in this picture.

Popplio3 is boring. Just another generic waifu line like the majority of Gen 7.
>>
>>29260199
>we could have gotten a Everything

>but instead we get a fucking fire/dank non-meme wrestler that's literally a tiger head slapped on a human's body and donut eating whie steals money from others.
>>
>>29260280
I agree, the Snivy line is the best starter line from generation V. As for generation II, the Totodile line was the only competent starter line.
>>
>>29259045
just hoping it to be Fire/dark

PLEEEEAAAASE GAME FREAK......
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 800x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 800x927px
I've known them to be real a long time and while it seemed sometimes strange that we learned about them so early, I knew this is what we were gonna get. Robinhoot was a win from the beginning; I think maybe a few people hate it but mostly people are condemning it by association. It's genuinely a cool design and I've always thought that.

Poppmaid I was hesitant at first. I was a full believer after Mallow was revealed but I had gotten attached to Ballio at the time. Ballio still would have been cool! I even thought it was too feminine at first but I got over it because, they're Pokemon, who cares, there are cool feminine things, we have Lurantis in the same gen as proof of that. I now love Poppmaid because i realize it fits in the setting really well, and when it's revealed as water/fairy it'll definitely be my favorite fairy. It's really graceful looking and reminds me of Xerneas in that respect.

I only like Luchalitten because it's fucking hilarious how much it's pissing people off, and how much of a dick it seems to be. It's done its job as a heel excellently.
>>
>>29260328
>another generic waifu line

Is this supposed to be valid criticism?
>>
>>29260422
(You)
>>
>>29260469
If you didn't like my opinion then you can just say so but I wasn't baiting.
>>
File: kek.png (17KB, 321x443px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
17KB, 321x443px
I actually like Luchalitten honestly, though I love how its existence BTFO'd certain unpleasant groups.
>>
>>29259045
>Rowlet's evolution
The only legitimately good one of the bunch
>firecrotch
It could be worse, it could be MUCH, MUCH better
>furshit
Why did you do this to my poor Popplio
>>
>>29260422
> It's done its job as a heel excellently.
I'm just gonna keep repeating this until people understand: If I shit on a plate and give it to you for lunch, and then I explain that it's SUPPOSED to be shit on a plate, you still have every reason to be upset.

Similarly, if GF makes an ugly pokémon for us (i.e. Luchalitten, Alolan Persian, Turtonator,) it doesn't do much good to claim that it's SUPPOSED to be ugly.
>>
>>29259045

It's the first gen where I legitimately love all three starters and am having a hard time choosing.

Every gen there's always one that shines the most for me (except maybe for g3&4, all were meh-ish), but damn, these look amazing.

I'm leaning over Litten mainly because I own black kittens and think it'll be funny giving one of their names to a huge luchador cat, but I'd be just as happy with the other two.
>>
Same as when I was in denial: Luchalitten is actually awesome despite going bipedal and the other two are compete fucking dog shit.
>>
>>29259603
>It wouldn't be so offensive.
what are you talking about?
>>
I hate the cat. I wish it could have been literally anything else. The 3D model makes it even worse for me. The owl is okay but looks a bit awkward. I will probably pick the seal even if I'm not excited for it.
>>
Fire = Grass > Water
>>
>>29260631
Me again

Fellow anons who were denialfags, when did you stop denying?

Mallow for me

These were shown like a week after Roothoot spam stopped, and I thought it was more of the same until Mallow
>>
File: 0205.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
0205.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>29260631
>le fursiht meme
>waahh why didn't Game Freak make a Popplio evolution specifically for me
>>
For the rest of my life, Luchalitten will fill my heart with the blackest rage that a human can feel.
The other two are okay. Still think Popmaid looks like it came out of my little pony-esque toy box.
>>
File: Kashalitten.jpg (173KB, 507x668px) Image search: [Google]
Kashalitten.jpg
173KB, 507x668px
Love them. Guys they all are based around prominent stories from across the world. Robinroot is based on medieval British lore, Entermaid on greek/roman stories about mermaids and actual dewgongs and seals being their inspiration, and this is what Beltigre is partly based on plus the wrestler Tiger Mask, Heels etc, and the Kasha a kind of dark avenger Yokai whose a corpse-eater that hides in storm clouds, drapped in tiger skin (HINT HINT) who fucks shit up with his super hot flames. So literally it would make sense for it to be Fire/Dark, if not Fire/Ghost or Fire/Electric. Either way it's why he's standing up on two legs, cause he's based on Tiger Mask, Heel Wrestlers, and the anthromorphic Fire-spewing, Corpse-eating badass of Japanese lore that for whatever reason, no one talks about.
>>
>Luchalitten will be slow

Someone post the base stats again for the 1st Stages

Remind people that Starters NEVER diverge from their primary stats as they evolve.
>>
>>29260815
I was skeptical until the mid evos. Nothing could explain the numerous consistencies away as coincidence.
>>
>>29259854
cri
>>
File: the second his heart rips.jpg (86KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the second his heart rips.jpg
86KB, 1440x1080px
>>29260815
> when did you stop denying?
When I read that Torracat had a cat punch. That shit hurt me real deep inside.
>>
>>29259045
Owl and seal are pretty good. Tiger is eh.
>>
File: leopard-seal.jpg (94KB, 748x570px) Image search: [Google]
leopard-seal.jpg
94KB, 748x570px
>>29259643
>tfw no leopard seal mon
Maybe in the gen 9.
>>
>>29259045
Fuck it, fuck it to hell, i swear i will KO any of these faggots i run into!
>>
>>29261011
Honestly, I could dig a Kasha theme. But the wrestler thing just way overpowers it if it's even there and I just hate how it looks.
>>
File: tiger mask 1.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tiger mask 1.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Why are you people hating on the awesome westling tiger?

The mermaid is the real fucking worst one.
>>
>>29260652
I didn't say you didn't have a right to be upset. I just don't care if you're upset. I'm not saying it's magnificent but I am saying it's made me like it. It's a dickhead. It fits that it'd piss people off.
>>
>>29259045
Litten3 looks terrible.
Rowlet3 looks okay.
Popplio3 looks great.
>>
>>29259045
Rowlet3 is the only final stage safe from the box. The other models look terrible and their art isn't much better.
Popplio is safe so long as it never evolves.
I hope there is an eviolite for Torracat
>>
>>29261155
Sealfuckers want to deflect the fact that they want to fuck their starter by accusing Catfags of wanting that.
>>
>>29261155
I somewhat like Luchalitten now nut never forget it is without a doubt the weakest link.
>>
>>29261296
Only a few sealfuckers are trying to deflect that fact. The rest of us revel in it.
>>
>>29261296
Who the hell was talking about fucking you weirdo. DO you want to fuck your cat?
>>
>>29261296

Holy projection, Batman.
>>
File: pun.jpg (43KB, 282x450px) Image search: [Google]
pun.jpg
43KB, 282x450px
>>29261155
That "awesome wrestling Tiger" is shaping up to be the worst one based on inferences, while the "real fucking worst one" mermaid looks bulky and is purported to have a move that is Reflect and Light Screen in one.

Everybody wanna be Karen now until those stats come out, then we'll see Luchalitten dropped by most it's enthusiasts.
>>
File: 1476244189129.png (80KB, 1027x745px) Image search: [Google]
1476244189129.png
80KB, 1027x745px
I like him, but there's a negative chance I'll use him if he's Fire/Fighting.
>>
>this could be are only non form change dark type

Cats got cucked . first tony the tiger. the horrible model, sausage fingers, terrible shiny, man upper body,but a baby lower part.

fucking garfield persian. so much potential just for a bobble head
>>
>>29261155
It just looks like a man in a cat suit to me, which is the one thing I didn't want from Litten. I didn't even care about quad bullshit or whatever. If I want to use a punchy and kicky fire starter, I may as well pick Blaziken or Infernape. At least Blaziken was kinda cool in Pokken.
>>
Prettycool except for Litten, will have to see its animations and maybe stats before final decision

Overall

6 > 4 > 3/7 > 1 > 2 > 5
>>
>>29259045
I like them. I used to hate Litten3 but he is slowly growing on me.

Rowlet3 is probably my favorite, Oddly enough Rowlet was my least favorite of the 1st stages.

Popplio3 is an abomination but is also kind of cute.
>>
File: suicidedog.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
suicidedog.png
1MB, 1018x728px
>>29259643
>we could have gotten something I like
>but instead we got something someone else likes

I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAND
>>
File: CvEfHBiVMAAwHWF.jpg orig.jpg (147KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CvEfHBiVMAAwHWF.jpg orig.jpg
147KB, 1280x1024px
>>29259045

>Rowlet Line

Started out liking it, found myself really disappointed with the third stage as it just feels a bit too safe

>Litten Line

Was going to pass on it but Tiger Mask is so over the top and lovable that he locked in my first run Starter choice. Really hoping for Fire/Dark but it's not a deal-breaker.

>Popplio line

A little meh on the first form but really came to appreciate Poppmaid for how much the siren motif really fit Popplio's bio and I quite like the design.
>>
File: [gongs internally].gif (727KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
[gongs internally].gif
727KB, 500x330px
>>29261487
>we could have gotten something that many people like
>we got a thing few people like
>>
>>29261487
> but instead we got something that only shitty people like
fix'd
>>
>>29261513
>siren
stop this

It's a fucking mermaid

SIRENS ARE FUCKING BIRD LADIES
ROWLET IS MORE OF A SIREN THAN THAT
AND OWLS AREN'T EVEN BIRDS
>>
>>29261528

Stay mad, faggot.
>>
>>29261576
You're the faggot, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_5571.png (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5571.png
16KB, 256x256px
>>29261044
Pretty sure Oshawott and Tepig did a bit. I don't think Litten will end up slow, but I'm also confused as hell about Rowlet's apparent balk when his final form is lithe and limber.
>>
>>29261576
>>29261626
Hey, now. We're all faggots here.
>>
>>29261644
FAGGOT
>>
>>29259045
Robinroot is awesome. Luchalitten is okay, and Poppliomaid is waifu.
>>
>>29259045
2/3 better than last gen for me personally. I can't decide between Litten and Rowlet for my starter.
>>
>>29261641
Making the Owl bulky would be stupid, no bulk is going to help a 4x weakness to Ice. It needs to be quick. Do what you gotta do and get the fuck out of there.

Luchalitten based on design alone is not cracking anything past 95 Speed.
>>
>>29261641
Its going to have shiftry stats
>>
>>29261568

Eh, the line has kinda blurred between the mythos behind the sirens, mermaids, and selkies to the point where they're basically interchangable.
>>
>>29259045
disgraceful
>>
>>29259990
Hey Scolipedefag. Are you ready to suck all these dicks?
>>
File: Sirens_Lament.jpg (127KB, 992x726px) Image search: [Google]
Sirens_Lament.jpg
127KB, 992x726px
>>29261568
Man that does sure look like a bird doesn't guys?
>>
>>29259045
Likely the worst starters of all time -- somehow managing to outdo (under-do?) the atrocities that were Chesnaught and Fox-Wizard.
>>
If Mallow wasn't the point in time when you started believing, you are irretrievably stupid.
>>
>>29261887
>Gen. 5 starters
>not the worst

Nice joke.
>>
>>29260760
He clearly means it's offensive to the eyes. As in, the colour scheme is hard to look at(in this case the far too saturated red). A softer red would make it easier on the eyes, though it'd arguably clash with the personality of the 'mon.
>>
>>29261887

Chesnaught I'll give you but there's nothing wrong with Delphox. It's a western fantasy wizard and the design evokes it well.
>>
Robinhoot is great.
Poppmaid is fine, but Popplio was really cute, and the circus theme had a lot of potential.
Luchalitten is absolutely disgusting, my new least favorite pokémon. It joins the ranks of the whole 4 pokémon I really don't like.
Gen 5 had the best starters.
>>
>>29259045
I don't know how to feel about Beltigre. It's absolutely delicious from a meta standpoint if it really is a heel wrestler, everyone fucking hates it and that's perfect. But I hate everything else about it and it's the kind of starter we already have three of. How many fucking fire brawler type pokemon do we need? We had three in a row, a shitty furfag wizard, and we're right back to where we started- worse, it's literally just a raceswapped Emboar. Fuck this.
>>
File: consider the following.png (473KB, 384x558px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
473KB, 384x558px
>>29262140
>Gen 5 had the best starters
muh nigga
>>
File: IMG_4808.jpg (78KB, 780x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4808.jpg
78KB, 780x552px
>>29261796
I could actually see something like that now that you mention it, just with a higher BST. I hope Speed is higher than the lesser attack stat, which I'm guessing will be Sp.Att. Respectable HP could provide some Brave Bird recoil cushioning. With a good hidden ability, decent coverage like Fighting, and respectable offenses it could work.
>>
>>29262069
>hating Chesnaught
Well fuck you, too. Delphox is the only "bad" starter from gen 6. Competitively and aesthetically.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-09-23-24-48.png (67KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-09-23-24-48.png
67KB, 240x320px
>>29259536
This is now a captcha thread
>>
>>29261568
>I took a class on Greek mythology in high school and now I know everything about it!

ftfy
>>
>>29262328
This design is fucking genius. Is anyone else just over the moon on the creativity here? I really hope it doesn't end up a Serperior or Meganium in utility. It's way too clever and well-designed for that nonsense.
>>
>>29262044
Gen 5 was bad, but... Well, maybe you're on to something. I have got a soft spot for the Emboar line, though.

In any case, I guess it's safe the say the starters have mostly been shit since gen 5.

>>29262069
Delphox is probably the weakest of the gen 6 starters. It's too anthropomorphized for my tastes, and its weird, triangular body is very offputting. On top of this, it has one of the worst 3D models in game.
>>
>>29261887
The Gen 2 starters exist anon.
>>
I'll grow to like them I guess. Especially for Litten's final evo. Rowlett and Pop's look good imo.
>>
>>29262439
Nuh uh!

I looked it up on wikipedia, and it was a community college course!
>>
>>29262458
>genius
>when it pulls its leafy drawstrings, its "hood" closes
>it pulls these same leafy drawstrings to act as its strange, improvised bow

0/10
>>
>>29262458
I thought it was kinda neat, but something about the model is offputting. It makes me worry that the archery will look weird as hell in the game.
>>
>>29262020

This. I also want everyone who believed that Type:Null has body parts of the starter evolutions to punch themselves very hard in the face.
>>
>>29262493
Gen 2 starters are (for the most part) bland, but they're not hideous.
>>
I still don't give a shit about them. I planned on boxing the starter since before those were even leaked. All three of these come off as average in terms of design, though I'm not fond of starters appearing to be primarily one gender.

>inb4 people didn't complain about braixen
I didn't like braixen either.
>>
>>29259451
>Luchalitten looks incredibly bland.
I mean, I just can't believe people who believe this. It's bland because... it stands up on two legs like all the other fire starters? that doesn't really make it bland. It's visually interesting since it uses aspects of its concept in ways that give it more depth, like using tiger stripes as a way to bring out the musculature of its chest. And on top of that, its expressions are very vibrant. It emotes and clearly and has a distinct personality, versus, say, Popplio3 for example as a quick comparison. I can understand if you don't like the idea, but the design is demonstrably not really "bland"...
>>
File: 1474520099898.gif (1MB, 407x241px) Image search: [Google]
1474520099898.gif
1MB, 407x241px
>>29259681
here we fucking go again with you fuckers who complain about the models. get over yourself.
>>
Someone post people denying it was real
>>
>>29262706
What's wrong with criticizing models? Some of them are outright horrendous.
>>
>>29262522
This can be spun in two ways. I actually believe the hood doesn't close and it can somehow decide how the vines work since presumably they grow out of him so some aspect of its physiology could determine how its hood works, or it could be interpreted that it does indeed close, but it "focuses" its sight, like how a scope darkens everything but the target. I believed the former because its good actually doesn't close in the action shot where its uses its vines as bowstring (compare to the sideways and back shot where its hood is actually open the same amount, and they chose to have the front facing shot with an open hood so you could clearly see its face), and a reason to believe the former besides just feeling like you have to justify a japanese cartoon animal doing something ridiculous or impossible which you really shouldn't is because its presumed signature move is called "Laser Focus" which would follow the logic that closing its hood focuses like a scope.
>>
I'm disappointed that Luchalitten is real (although I was resigned to it after the Hawaiian girl thing)

however, the model looks a lot better than the shitty leaked art. I'll probably stick with Litten now, although I like the mermaid thing too. I'm actually pretty disappointed with Edgeburd, and always thought it was the worst of the leaks
>>
I like Litten's final stage, and adore Popplio's 2nd stage (but not the final one). Rowlet's final stage is just okay.

I don't think I'll be using any of them in-game, though.
>>
I just want to know their names.
>>
>>29262522
>>29262880
It definitely focuses like a scope. It blocks out the sun so you can see better, like a hat.

Obviously the archery isn't going to be accurate because it's a fucking game, but this is a really creative way to use both bird feathers and grass features.

Plus, it's a fucking owl. Who doesn't love owls?
>>
>>29259045
I like all three, probably my second favourite group of starters. The Popplio line is my favourite starter line now too.
>>
>>29259045
I didn't think I'd have trouble picking between Rowlet and Litten.

I like the luchador motif better than the archer one but I'm still not completely sold.
>>
>>29259045
Litten was the biggest disappointment in the world, from a cute and cool little cat to a buff dude wearing a tiger mask. What was the fucking theme supposed to be?
Popplio doesn't look as bad but I can't stand that thing either.
Rowlet was the only one that remained great through all three stages.
>>
>>29264206
Litten was just a cat. There wasn't really any theme. It was wide open to become anything. It picked up design traits and ideas as it evolves.
>>
File: ishigami.jpg (290KB, 798x726px) Image search: [Google]
ishigami.jpg
290KB, 798x726px
>>29261526
>many people liking Ballio
>>
>>29259045
Whatever happened to them supposed to share something with the Rockruff line (ie split evos)?

But I find them all lackluster.
>>
>>29264276
Where the fuck did I mention Ballio
>>
>>29259045
I'm still surprised people arn't getting the reference to Tiger Mask
>>
>>29259045
They are pretty good.
>>
File: 1451264798130.png (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1451264798130.png
21KB, 256x256px
I love them, especially Poppomaid! But I despise Luchalitten with every fiber of my being.
>>
>>29264341
Around half of that awful greentext list is made up of roundabout references to le edgy strongman seal. It's possible you were referring to the other half of the list, I guess, but then you have to admit that elephant seals are by and large not popular animals. After that, the only thing left is radicool sea lion, to which I can only say fuck you some starters are allowed to be cute.
>>
>>29259643
>wanting another fighting type starter
KYS faggot.
>>
I hated all three at first, and took a long time to come around, but now I like them all. Thank god for the leaks.
>>
>>29264441
Meganium is cute without being overtly feminine
It's just a dinosaur with a flower around its neck

And I'd rather have a blend of cute and cool, like Wartortle
>>
Why do people care so much about Popplio3 being feminine? Are you that insecure about your own masculinity that having a girly pokemon bothers you? What are you, 10?
>>
>>29264533
Meganium is also total dogfuck on basically every metric you can possibly measure a Pokemon by. It's shit in battle, it's unpopular, and the design is one of the most boring in a generation of forgettable designs.

And Wartortle isn't cute. Quilava's cool and cute, maybe, but not Wartortle.
>>
>>29259045
I'll love it if it's Fire/Dark.
>>
>>29259045
they're great, real designs and denialfags are blind and dumb
>>
>>29259194
Top kek
>>
>>29264340
>>29264340
Someone anyone I have to know.
>>
>>29264514
>wanting another PU psychic shitmon
>>
>>29259045
I legitimately like them, much more than Gen 5 and Gen 6 starters.
>>
>>29259045

Rowlet's evo is pretty good.
Popplio's evo is pretty good.
If Litten's evo is another fire/fighting I'm done with GameFreak and its bullshit.
>>
>>29259920
>that means he gets the worst out of the three
Let's just keep in mind that they're giving a charging move to a bird Pokémon, which are almost always frail.
>>
File: BlazikenVine.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BlazikenVine.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>29259197
dont talk shit about blazi
>>
>>29259045
Poppmaid and Arrowl are fine but Tony the Tiger needs to go back to the cereal box.
>>
>>29264340
Some guy on /vp/ said if there were not split evos he would suck my cock
My cock remains dry
>>
>>29259643
The only thing I'm upset about is that the maestro was fake. The rest of these are shit though.
>>
>>29265065
So what the fuck is it? Owl can only evo at night and seal in the day or some stupid shit?
>>
>>29259045
I love Litten3, like Rowlet3, and think Popplio3 is disappointing but not horrible.
>>
>>29259045
First time I've wanted the fire starter in a LONG time. It's also the first time in a while that I have wanted all the starters, just Fire won out because Lucha are awesome.
>>
File: red.jpg (595KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
595KB, 1061x1500px
>>29260328
What the actual fuck? PLEASE tell me that's not the in-game model. Doesnt look anything like the drawings. This is objectively terrible and this is coming from someone who's been sucking this things dick for the past 3 months
>>
File: tumblr_mxk2ft3jqz1sxudx7o2_400.gif (734KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxk2ft3jqz1sxudx7o2_400.gif
734KB, 400x305px
>>29259045
That they're fake. (Sorry, had to try on this denialfag thing. Tastes like retard.)

I actually at this point have had long enough to like all of them. I'd say I'd end up using Rowlet only because that's my absolute favorite. Hell, I'd take all three if I could, but I'm figuring that would be a pain in the ass to pull off.
>>
>>29265715
>he doesn't know how angles work
Goddammit anon, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>29260815
Good taste honestly.

I was somewhat sceptical of the leaks coming out so early, and even mallow and the mid evos weren't quite enough to completely convince me. I didn't shitpost about it though, and just waited it out.

I really only like Rowlet's final evo, the other two just look off for some reason.
>>
>>29260815
I denied them when they were first revealed, but very quickly decided they were real after we couldn't find any source.
>>
>>29265762
In don't think "angles" morph his face into something out of spyro the dragon.
>>
>>29265185
Probably something pretty underwhelming like a special z-move. They didn't make a big deal out of it the community did. If it wasn't just a misunderstanding. They never addressed it afterwards.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.