[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Areas visited in the Demo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: demo1.png (998KB, 820x597px) Image search: [Google]
demo1.png
998KB, 820x597px
Yellow: Area visited
Red: Unavailable location
>>
Can't wait to travel without relying on that old man to teleport me
>>
File: Diamond-Head-Volcano-dt-12052899.jpg (277KB, 1000x536px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond-Head-Volcano-dt-12052899.jpg
277KB, 1000x536px
I believe ten carat hill is the dormant volcano to the right of the city. It has the same cave and central crater. The mountain is also called Diamond Head and you know, Ten Carat Hill.
>>
The camera angles were hideous, particularly as you walk east along the pokemon center 'higher' road.
>>
>>29259057
It's terrible how you can't at least rotate the camera using L and R.
>>
>>29258707
You can visit the pier?
How the fuck?
>>
>>29258908
I wonder if it's an area locked until later in the game, or if you won't actually be able to find Jangmo-o there.
>>
>>29259057
I thought the first road was far worse, very restrictive. At least I could see stuff on the higher road.

>>29259117
Really disappointed in that
>>
File: Alola Region.jpg (3MB, 10000x7069px) Image search: [Google]
Alola Region.jpg
3MB, 10000x7069px
Full map for reference and scale.
>>
>>29258707
Gracias, anon-sama.
>>
Is the any ''big city'' like Castelia or Jubilife ?
>>
>>29259117
In Yokai Watch you can :)
>>
Think so too, cause where' the house on that route north? I think they flipped things around to fuck with us so we don't know too much about the actual region, like in ORAS
>>
>>29260180
>entire game is half as big as any other pokemon game
FUCK
>>
why is the city not like a pokemon city at all?

it's just a couple of fucking streets. there's no cohesion and no center
>>
>>29261918
No. Other Pokemon games are actually small as fuck, you just don't notice because of the chibi shit. This is a pretty good scale world given you're not chibi anymore, though they're really starting to push Nintendo handheld limitations.

I'm hoping the NX does end up being a hybrid because it'd be a good excuse for Game Freak to truly branch out.
>>
>>29260925
Fuck off Hasbro you're not shilling anyone today
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.