[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse me while I 'ben10' into any of the leaked pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 20

File: maxresdefaultfef.jpg (184KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultfef.jpg
184KB, 1600x900px
Excuse me while I 'ben10' into any of the leaked pokemon
>>
Why was Ben23 so based?
>>
>>29257134
Why are there 3 Ben? Is this some time travel bullshit?
>>
>>29257134
the franchise died with the first series

all these reboots are stupid
>>
Minior was Gravattack.
>>
File: 1471335540020.png (108KB, 680x679px) Image search: [Google]
1471335540020.png
108KB, 680x679px
>>29258242
>>
>>29258197
welcome to the 5th "reboot" where stupid shit is happening. Like holy shit, look at that art style now. It looks so bland and flat. Never thought I'd say this but give us back Western Anime styles.
>>
>>29258242
>>29258319
Omniverse was the best season. Fight me
>>
File: IMG_1785.png (130KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1785.png
130KB, 500x600px
>>29258341
>western anime styles
Pls no i always cringe when they do silly faces
>>
>>29257134
The first thing I thought of when I saw the bubble spider mon was Brainstorm from Ben 10.

>>29258357
Omniverse's announcement was when I dropped out of watching it. The animation style is so garbage. Made them look younger compared to the progression from the previous ones. Not to mention more cartoony. They did the same thing with Teen Titans & Go.
>>
>>29258357
I think nothing beats or will ever beat the original series, but omniverse was WAY better than the shit AF and UA ended up becoming.

So I'll only half-fight you, I guess
>>
>>29258478
>mniverse's announcement was when I dropped out of watching it. The animation style is so garbage. Made them look younger compared to the progression from the previous ones. Not to mention more cartoony. They did the same thing with Teen Titans & Go.

Nice bait no one with a little appreciation for animation would say these, Derrick make individual design for almost every omniverse alien and creating clotes for them, meanwhile AF and UA copy paste alien and human design all the time they tried to change the lore from the original series to everything is alien at the end Omniverse tried to fix this retcon and give the character proper motives, there was a point in omniverse when they try to re introduce Aggregor with a proper motive and design, but the people that worked in UA didn't want to make the story because no one liked that series
>>
>>29258341
This year was the first reboot of the series and yeah is a piece of shit, but omniverse was goat tier
>>
>>29258197
Adult one is Time travel. The Gwen and other Ben are alternate universes.
>>
File: hh.png (52KB, 496x456px) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
52KB, 496x456px
>>29257134
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ANONYMOUS 4CHAN PERSON!
>>
>>29258850
Even his design in omniverse was a luchador costume, Omniverse was based
>>
>>29258726
>Nice bait no one with a little appreciation for animation would say these
Maybe in your clustered head space where you only accept agreeing opinions. A shit ton of people said this. You can just look at the imdb score drop from the consistent 7+s of the first three to the under 6 of Omniverse as telling of its drop in quality.
>>
>>29259003
>You can just look at the imdb score drop
Really anon you trust that site for animation quality, tell me exactly why UA superior for you is because the animation, the story how is superior why?
>>
>>29258996
he didn't get the luchador costume until the FÄ°NAL season.
>>
>>29259199
>Really anon you trust that site for animation quality
Yes I trust a collection of many different people on a well-known site compared to some random internetgoer on an anonymous imageboard.

The animation isn't dumbed down and it follows from the previous series without making the characters look regressed in age or appearance.
>>
>>29259416
Im talking about the quality of the animation, i already tell you about how much effort there was in making omniverse design from each other, meanwhile UA copy paste design and have a story that not even the creator of that series wanted to touch again and gave Derrick the liberty to change all, so again tell me why you think UA and AF are superior

>Yes I trust a collection of many different people on a well-known site compared to some random internetgoer on an anonymous imageboard

That site critic by ratings, not animation quality if you give something like the Annie award site like a prove then i will believe you Omniverse is not something considered great just by people from a image board, but also from people that work in the animation industry
>>
I binged watched the original series a few weeks ago. I remembered way more about than I thought I did.
I liked the mummy.
>>
>>29258850
Oh no, now I want to name my Litten Rath
>>
>>29259687
Go for it. It's the entire reason I wanted Luchaliten to be real.
>>
>>29259579
Your saying they put effort into it doesn't change the fact that it looks like shit that backtracks what the previous ones did.

I'm talking about the quality of the animation too. It seems like you're not paying attention to the fact that they look younger and the designs suffered from the animation style. A change of clothes isn't going to make them suddenly look good. You act as though copypaste is an insult when what it really is is continuity, since Ultimate Alien picks up after Alien Force. Why you would want them to be enormously different is beyond me and just sounds like a flawed argument you're trying to make against the show.

The animation style change is a part of the reason it got rated so low, and the general quality drop off is what put me off from the show anyway.
>>
File: 1465193378344.png (493KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465193378344.png
493KB, 1920x1080px
I've got to rewatch this show again. It was chemo for a time where there was nothing but boring comedies and SoL shit airing all the time. And now we have nothing.

Speaking only for Omniverse, rank the final arcs.
>1. Of Predators and Prey
>2. Showdown with Kyhber
>3. The Frogs of War
>4. A Fistful of Brains
>5. Galactic Monsters
>6. Crisis on Multiple Omniverses
>7. Weapon Xl
>8. A Mad Ben World
>9. The Time War
>>
>>29258341
The first appearance of Ben 10k was pretty badass.
>>
File: 04.png (238KB, 688x909px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
238KB, 688x909px
What's /vp/'s favorite alien?

pic related
>>
Has anyone made a picture of all new pokemon yet?
>>
Gonna give my thoughts on Ben 10 here, because that's apparently what everyone else is doing.

I love all individual series's. UA is my all time favorite, though, because of what they did with Kevin and Aggregor, a lot of the episodes were really, really dark, and a lot of them were actually pretty funny. I remember an early episode where Ben used Echo Echo to split himself up into three different Bens to do a lot of stuff,but you ended up with a jackass Ben, normal Ben and gay Ben. That was a good one.

I've only watched about 4 seasons of Omniverse, not out of disinterest, but because my DVR and I were sworn enemies when the show was airing. It didn't want to record my shows, even though there was nothing stopping it. If I ever go back to watch it, I might stop at season 6, because apparently season 7 just really, REALLY hates Ultimate Alien and does convoluted shit just to make a lot of it not canon. But Omniverse has my favorite villain, Malware. He was a really interesting character for me, and I really liked him. The art style wasn't great, but worked for what it was.

Alien Force was good for two seasons, and then they gave Vilgax shitty treatment. But he got better in UA and we got Rath, so all is forgiven. The Highbreed were pretty cool, even though they were basically space nazis.

And everyone loves the Original series.I don't really need to go into this one.

Don't have high hopes for the reboot, but I will give it a chance. Man of Action's working on it, and they haven't given me something I've disliked yet.

Also, this only kinda counts, but the Generator Rex Ben 10 crossover is one of the best things Man of Action's ever worked on, and I'd just like to say that.
>>
>>29259924
>You act as though copypaste is an insult when what it really is is continuity

Anon when people said copypaste design they're talking about how the character have the same face and body type or how the alien are the same if they're female or male and are just coypaste in the background, the animation was bland and lacked flexibility, it was cheap to animate that was the reason it looked so dead, omniverse animation look better in motion.

>It seems like you're not paying attention to the fact that they look younger
So you argument here is that you liked that piece of shit story that UA and AF have because they tried to make it more mature when in reality it was just plain boring outside the Highbreed invasion and all the stupid retcon that they change in omniverse because they admit was stupid, the reason Omniverse is considered so good is because is the closest one to the original series
>>
>>29260124
Outside of the original, I caught a bit of Omniverse. Upgrade, Rollout(?) and that electric crab were all very high tier.
>>
File: bangle and beat.png (2MB, 1360x1364px) Image search: [Google]
bangle and beat.png
2MB, 1360x1364px
>>29260124
One of the few aliens that Omniverse actually redesigned for the better.
>>
>>29257134
God omniverse style was shitty. Now I see why they have to reboot the entire series.
>>
File: bangle and beat.png (106KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
bangle and beat.png
106KB, 457x425px
>>29260226
Cannonbolt? Cannonolt was amazing.
>>
File: this guy gets it.gif (813KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
this guy gets it.gif
813KB, 303x303px
>>29260310
That's the one, thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1WfEgV6Nzf9M.jpg (37KB, 367x297px) Image search: [Google]
1WfEgV6Nzf9M.jpg
37KB, 367x297px
>>29260124
Diamondhead. Petrosapiens in general are my favorite aliens in the series.
>>
File: Ditto.png (224KB, 633x548px) Image search: [Google]
Ditto.png
224KB, 633x548px
Okay, so, I was looking through some of my old Ben 10 favorites on Deviant art out of nostalgia from the thread and I found this.

My boner and I are unsure of what to think of this situation.
>>
File: ben playing with himself.png (625KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ben playing with himself.png
625KB, 1024x576px
>>29260124
Gravattack was my fave as of recent, but XLR8, Ghostfreak, Upgrade, Spitter, Rath, and Gutrot are pretty top tier
>>29260821
PETROSAPIENS ARE NOT FOR SEXUAL!
>>
>>29259939
Frog of Wars was where it peaked imo. Not that I didn't enjoy the rest to some degree.
>>
>>29260124
XLR8 and Upgrade have been fighting for top spot since the show started.

But outside the first group, I actually really liked Whampire. And Omniverse Swampfire. Not UAF Swampfire. He was shit.
>>
File: file.png (55KB, 267x355px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55KB, 267x355px
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>29260124
favorite omniverse one is definitely Feedback
its design and abilities are GOAT
UAF is Big Chill and I can't remember my favorite out of the originals
>>
>>29261972
Literally ignored because their creator said it was a mistake
>>
IT STARTED WHEN AN UB DEVICE DID WHAT IT DID
AND STUCK ITSELF INTO HIS WRIST WITH SECRETS THAT IT HID
NOW HE'S GOT ULTRA BEASTS HE'S NO ORDINARY KID
HE'S SUN 8
>>
Ben 10 was never good, omniverse managed to take something stupid and made it something fun and even kind of cool at times.

The badass moments of awesomeness of omniverse were much more fun than the silly soap opera "drama" or the cheesy romance or the badly implemented sci fi or poor world building of the past series.
>>
File: brek.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brek.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
>>29260124
>Brak finally evolved after all these years
>>
File: over.jpg (19KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
over.jpg
19KB, 285x200px
>>29257134
>first steven tumblrverse and now this
/vp/ is doomed
>>
>>29262133
I don't really think that in fact i think the reason Omniverse was so fun was because it the closes one to the original series, they take some stuff from AU and AF they execute this ideas better look at swampfire
>>
>>29262220
Uh? Ben 10 was never tumblr tier, the reboot from this year now that is tumblr level of animation like the nuPPG
>>
>>29261622
The right one only has one boob.

Their spines are broken and their necks are contorted at an angle they shouldn't be at reletive to how their breasts are positioned. Their faces shouldn't be touching with how they're positioned.
>>
>>29260124
There were so many great ones that it's hard to choose, but Diamondhead, Waybig, and XLR8 are up there for me.
>>
>>29262220
>>29262273
>muh tumblr boogeyman

>>29262273
Tumblr hates nuPPG, all of the nuPPG staff are twitterfags.
>>
>>29261674
Big Chill's also pretty great. I'm sort of sad they went and changed it into a muscular bug in Omniverse, though the new design was still good.

>PETROSAPIENS ARE NOT FOR SEXUAL!
Yes they are.
>>
>>29262434
>twitterfags
No wonder the show is bombing so hard
>>
>>29259003
I've long since stopped trusting such review sites after fucking Sausage Party got a 'certified fresh' rating.
>>
File: Crossfire.jpg (51KB, 1024x494px) Image search: [Google]
Crossfire.jpg
51KB, 1024x494px
>>29260124
Our friendly neighborhood Ultraman is pretty cool in my opinion
>>
File: Zs'Skayr_original_render.png (181KB, 415x603px) Image search: [Google]
Zs'Skayr_original_render.png
181KB, 415x603px
This nigga freaked younger me out

Anyway, is the series past the original worth watching? I'm sort of interested in all the new shit that happened, but at the same time have heard mixed reviews about the later seasons.
>>
>>29261972
>worse xlr8
>>
>>29263163
Omniverse is top notch. Don't let the artstyle change scare you off, it lets the animation be more fluid and the designers make every character look nice and unique. I'd very much recommend it.

UAF...eh. I kinda liked Alien Force in the beginning but I can't really say you should bother. Very generic. Omniverse touches on most everything UAF introduced.
>>
>>29261972
Why was this alien even created? XLR8 did the same thing it did but with a significantly superior design
>>
>>29263163
AF:Meh tier
UA:Mediocre tier
Omniverse: goat tier is the closest one to the original series and tried to retcon all the shit the other 2 try to do, like everything is aliens even magic or Kevin is a half alien too the ultimate were really bad executed
>>
>>29263358
easier to animate
>>
>>29258357
But you're right.

>>29258478
Omniverse may have had a drastic style change, but the writing was still pretty solid. The new reboot is taking the TTG route, however.
>>
>>29263462
Yeap and gladly Omniverse ignore him
>>
>>29257134
The things I'd do to have unimaginable power like that. I hate this fucking universe, we got screwed out of all the cool shit.
>>
File: Of_Predator_part1_73.png (693KB, 1322x744px) Image search: [Google]
Of_Predator_part1_73.png
693KB, 1322x744px
This guy is honestly my favorite villain in the entire series, and the sole reason why I watched Omniverse(even though I actually never found it bad per say, just OK). He had a badass design, demeanor, and I loved the fact that he mostly used pets to fight his battles for him. I'm a sucker for characters having animal companions. Also, the Nemetrix was a based idea for an archnemesis to the Omnitrix, I wish we could've seen more predators.

Honestly, can anyone dispute Khyber (and Malware) as a negative aspect of Omniverse anyways?
>>
>>29263163
Another thing to touch on what >>29263309 said. If you haven't already, watch UAF and AF. You have to go through that mediocre shit to better appreciate the stories Omniverse follows on.
>>
>>29263614
Khyber and Malware were the shit.These two villains were amazing. Topped even Vilgax.
>>
>>29258242
Omniverse is just as good as the first series tho
>>
>>29263853
Agreed. I wished we could've had more episodes with Khyber, and the final episode should've had Malware appear and take control of Maltruant, becoming the final villain in the Original timeline
>>
>>29263163
Alien Force and Ultimate Alien are trash
Omniverse is pretty good
>>
One thing that Omniverse ruined everything: Ben getting together with bland-ass Kai.

Like they had some rapport in her Omniverse debut, but then Spanner just shows up, and every Kai episode is about her and Ben fighting while people say they belong together.

They even made Ben break-up with the pink elastic alien girl he forgot about.
>>
>>29264513
Omniverse was the series that introduced the alien harem though. Before that was just Julie from Alien Force.
>>
>>29264513
Wait, that indian girl from the OS? The one that only showed up in one episode and wanted to fuck Furry Ben?
>>
>beloved 2000s cartoon series
millenials, everyone
>>
>>29264694
They're like 20 or 21 now, face it anon you're old
>>
>>29264585
yeah but she also showed up in the Ben 10000 episode
>>
>>29260198
>I remember an early episode where Ben used Echo Echo to split himself up into three different Bens to do a lot of stuff,but you ended up with a jackass Ben, normal Ben and gay Ben

And with their powers combined, you got asshole Ben. The ending to that episode gave me ulcers. He wasn't even a lovable asshole, just a jerk.

But yeah, there's nothing wrong with liking UA/AF. Especially if you like dark and gritty humor. And I can understand disliking Omniverse for its colorful style change derailing from the previous style. It doesn't help that Omniverse pretends UA/AF was just a bad dream. Vilgax definitely got watered down in terms of seriousness, as Ma Vreedle canonically made him cry. The GR crossover was indeed hype, but I felt a little disappointed by the repetition of his aliens.

Overall, fair opinion and good stealth thread.
>>
>>29264694
I'm a year older and don't obsess over shitty cartoons.

Then again I grew up poor and without cable.
>>
>>29264570
Yeah, the series had great girls. Esther, Looma, Rook as the gay option. They even got rid of Julie.
>>
>>29264513
To be fair, we were set up for disappointment right from the beginning in the original series. Ben can't marry anyone else because he already had a child with Kai in the future.

In Ultimate Alien, that future with Kai (without explicitly saying that Kai was in it) was a future from another dimension, giving possibility that Ben may have a different wife.
But then Omniverse gave the bird to the lore of AF/UA, denouncing that possibility. Then it threw us in for a dick tease with the alien harem, and reestablished Kai as Ben's wife.
>>
>>29265246
>>29264845
I thought she only showed up in the much later Ben 10,000 episode, I only remember her showing up once in OS before popping up again randomly in a much later season.
>>
>>29265246
Oh well. At least we can hope that Ben cheats on Kai and has a bunch of bastard alien children with cool powers.
>>
>>29264892
I'm pretty sure Ma Vreedle making Vilgax cry was already a thing in UA
>>
>>29262133
Yeah, looking back on the original series, it was more fun to watch as a kid. I wouldn't say the OS was better than Omniverse, but Omniverse wouldn't have been as great without the OS.
>>
>>29265373
>>29265519
I may have skimped a bit on UA. I wasn't very passionate with that series.
>>
>>29265478
Ben has a buncha Big Chill babbies floating around in space.
>>
>>29260124
Swampfire, he was completely ruined in Omniverse, same with alien x and his massive chin
>>
>>29257134
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS SERIES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Tyrannopede_artwork.png (62KB, 374x242px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrannopede_artwork.png
62KB, 374x242px
>>29260124
>He didn't specify whether it had to be an Omnitrix alien.
>>
>>29264892
Oh, yeah, no, the ending to that episode was cringeworthy.

That was Omnivere's biggest problem, was it just disliking a lot of UAF. The art style can be adjusted to. You can get used to that. When a show retroactively tries to cut itself off from what was previously canon, it hurts to watch at points.

Also, Ultimate Alien had the luck of being after Gwen and Kevin getting together, so we didn't have to deal with any awkwardness of trying to shove these two characters together, and got to the two just dating. They were good as a couple, but actually getting to the couple was really weird.
>>
>>29263981
Oh, my goodness I never even thought about that. I didn't watch that far, but I read up on that guy and he seemed really generic. Oh, man, though, Malware usurping the big bad of the final arc would've been HYPE
>>
>>29265885
Swampfire had no reason to be in Omniverse. The plot of that episode could have been driven by Wildvine, but they put him in there anyway. Still, I appreciate that they remembered him.
>>
>>29265885
>Not liking Dr Strange Swampfire
Ele o didn't know vp have a shit taste
>>
>>29257134
Speaking of Ben 10, here's episode one of the reboot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPzB9ns2Fnc
>>
>>29266204
I can tell I'll regret watching this
>>
>>29265373
It was a series creator pop up thing.They confirmed that Ken, Ben's son, had a mother that was Kai.
>>
>>29265246
No, no, no, there was an episode in Ultimate alien that confirmed alternate futures were a thing.

Granted, it got retconned in Omniverses UAF decanonizing bomb, but it still happened.
>>
>>29266204
That humanoid blue insect is Stinkfky and Wildvine have legs
>>
>>29266204
That's not Max. I can tell that's not Gwen, but she does a good enough job on her, but holy shit.

This is gonna be weird to watch without Grandpa Max's voice.
>>
>>29266174
Its was a steaming pile of shit. swampfire autist.
>>
>>29266204
I don't mind the new reboot. Omniverse ended on a good note, so I can appreciate all the Ben I received thus far. I'm just glad it happened.
>>
>>29266329
There's also no Ripjaws, Wildmutt, or Ghostfreak.
>>
>>29266204
Man whats with that really weird flat and ugly design all modern cartoons are doing?
>>
>>29266280
One can only imagine a polygamist Ben populating the entire universe with his ability to procreate with every alien species.
>>
>>29266547
It's cheaper to animate, and kids can't tell the difference.
>>
>>29258005
that's not Ben10000
>>
>>29266204
Mmm. Yeah, I guess I'm done with the show now.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.