[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash Ketchum turns 11?!?! Pokémon Sun & Moon Demo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0504.jpg (3MB, 3462x2076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.jpg
3MB, 3462x2076px
So Ash Ketchum finally turns 11 in the Sun & Moon anime or will he be the only 10 year old to compete in the island challenge because of protagonist shenanigans.
>>
>>29255813
No, Ash is still 10 in the S&M Anime according to the official website, so it's the latter.
>>
>>29255813
He spends the first part of the series at the school, and then they officially let him become 11 and the trial arc happens
>>
>>29256620
this
>>
Ash isn't doing the Trials, he's going to school.
>>
>>29256620
Actually interesting that they might consider that. Ash has extended his stay too long as a character and they cannot shed him. This is the best solution desu, they have the opportunity to depict a growing protagonist that deals with slightly more mature issues overtime. Odds are they'll cap his age again at a later date or introduce his child as lead or an all new female lead
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.