[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys, I have noticed something in the demo I got some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Alright boys, I have noticed something in the demo
I got some frame drops when the final wild pokemon summoned a dog

Do you think it's a good idea to buy a N3DS for this game?
>>
>>29255493
it's probably a good idea to buy a N3DS in general if you plan on playing any new ds games because of the frame rate and possible use of amiibos
>>
>when the final wild pokemon summoned a dog
>a dog
ayy

I'd say don't bother, I own a n3DS and still got the drop.
>>
I have a N3DS and got a framerate drop there too.

Might just be the demo, but I believe that N3DS performance improvement needs to be coded into the game to work.

Kinda worth getting a N3DS anyway as long as you can find one reasonably cheap. They're a lot nicer imo.
>>
>>29255493
Considering everything they've showed us so far screams shit game, I'd say no.
>>
I didn't notice any frame drops on n3ds.
And it still gets frame drops on 3d battles.
>>
>>29255493
>a dog

dude weed lmao
>>
>>29255639
Nice thing to add: I never bother using the 3D feature
>>
>>29255493
Depends. If you don't have the money to buy a new system every other month then no. NX is going to be out in March. Just wait until then.No point in wasting $200!and then doing it again in a few months
>>
>>29255493
happened on new 3ds too. lets hope its just the demo.
>>
>>29255612
???? I don't get it. Basically everyone on the board was liking the game. What changed? 80 Pokemon? Oh well
>>
>>29255974
>What changed?
We got a demo and the hype gave way for the bitter reality.
>>
>>29255493
There are also a few drops with the n3ds. It only happened during the Totem fight, so who knows(it disappears depending on the camera angle too).

The Pokefinder seems intentionally laggy from what I saw in the Demo trailer that came out today.
>>
>>29255493
>Do you think it's a good idea to buy a N3DS for this game?
not at all since there's probably going to be an NX revision. N3DS dropped frames as well, and it's possible that GF will iron out those issues in time for lauhahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>29256162
The Demo wasn't bad though. It was a better demo then the ORAS one.
>>
>>29255493
I tried the demo on both o3ds and n3ds. The frame drops on o3ds when battling totem hakamo-o was very noticeable, however I didn't experience the drops on my n3ds. The only drops that were present on both console is when using Poke Finder tho.

>I think you should buy a n3ds, the regular ones is very fun to use because you can change plates and the XL ones get some cool limited editions
>>
Yes. Waste 200 dollars to buy the exact same system again that has only the slightest of improvements.
>>
no. Never buy a new3ds. Dont listen to Nintendrones
>>
>>29255493
I didn't notice any frame drops but I already have a N3ds
>>
>>29255974
Here's a list of what people didn't like (I don't care about some of them), please don't bother giving an autistic answer disproving all points, we already had plenty of that:
>Small amount of Pokemon
>Framerate dropping a lot in totem battles or general trainer battles
>Lack of 3D
>Too easy
>Some people didn't like the new Pokémon
>The possibility of UBs being catchable.
>The Pokémon that received Alola Forms.
>The Alola Forms could have been handled better.
>No sitting.
>Pre-coverage of the game revealed almost everything
>Some of them are trolls
>Seeing the actual content without previews effects made them realize that the game is not that fast paced and reduced their hype.
>>
>>29255597
>I have a N3DS and got a framerate drop there too.
Same.
>>
The Sun & Moon demo is forcing the system clock at the standard, no matter what device. Mod your 3DS system so you can prevent it from underclocking. Search Plailect Guide and see where you go from there.
>>
The Pokefinder has frame drops no matter what system you use.

However, the first time I played through the demo, there was no frame drop during the Totem fight. As soon as I saw people mention this issue, I uninstalled and reinstalled again. And it was on the second run that I caught some frame drops.

They weren't that significant so perhaps I didn't notice them on my first run. It also seems like it goes back to normal when the camera changes angles. This was all on the n3ds.

So has anyone experienced this too?
>>
File: 1410721305097.png (87KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1410721305097.png
87KB, 500x375px
I got my 3ds like a week before the n3ds got announced. Now I'm not even thinking about getting a n3ds until the nx shows up.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.