[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love it but why would it grow a pair of human-like legs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3448.jpg (17KB, 209x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3448.jpg
17KB, 209x197px
I love it but why would it grow a pair of human-like legs?
>>
Uhhh to walk.
>>
>>29254113
Yes my legs look exactly like the ones in this picture. Retard
>>
it looks like a samurai. I like it
>>
>>29254113
to chase you down and rape
>>
its already pretty topheavy, it would probably look ridiculous with spindly bug legs
>>
>>29254113
Because it threw away it's bug typing for glorious steel typing.
>>
For the same reason Kabutops does.
>>
>8 legs
>only uses 2 of them to walk

you fucked up wompod
>>
>>29254113
It grew tired of crawling away.
>>
>>29254918
Imagine it restraining you with the big arms and molesting you with the other 4
>>
>>29254113
I personally thing it would look better without the legs and torso parts
>>
>>29254113
It got bigger legs so it could run away like a bitch more easily.

>>29254908
Autist.
>>
So it can stand up and use the rest of its arms to beat the shit out of Ultra Beasts
>>
>>29256458
He uses the small legs to cut the flesh of its victims
>>
evolution
>>
>>29254113
Reminds me of Miek from Planet Hulk. Kind of.
>>
>>29255576
Kamen Rider reference?
>>
>>29256544
your 4 confirms

unintenional gets are best gets
>>
>>29254113
>Trainer bulliest wimpods
>Trainer goes to bully yet another wimpod
>Turns out it was just a partially buried gigapod
>Unburies itself in an istant with its fuckhuge arms
>Stand ups
>Now it's 2 meters tall
>Starts chasing trainer
>>
>>29254113
So I can spread them and fuck it.
>>
>>29254113
So that it can kick your ass
>>
>>29254113
Being able to move, shift, and manipulate your body stance however you please is usually seen as advantageous and superior to being locked to a singular mode of movement.
>>
>>29256901
>autist

Having the idiotic nerve to find problem in why a "Monster" grew humanly "monstrous" legs in a cartooney game about "evolution"

Even when in real evolution a fish literally grew random mammalian legs.

I'm worried for you all.
>>
Did you scrutinize every other anatomical decision in every other fucking game? Jesus Christ, you're annoying.
>>
>>29255110
these is no chance of this being anything but bug/water... i have a feeling this and bubble spider will be version exclusives
>>
>>29256458
the small legs are used to handle food and otherwise hold things

the giant claws are for tearing the flesh of its prey

the legs are for walking
>>
>>29254884
/thread
>>
>>29257668
I cannot wait for it to drop bug typing just because of the shit storm it will cause.
>>
>>29254113
Literally my mom's Uzu Sanageyama Blade Regalia
>>
>>29254113
For the same reason tapdoles decided to have buffed arms but skip leg day while wearing white gloves.

It's just a game bro
>>
I hope it gets Pangoro's attitude and goes for only protecting the weak and being fiercely loyal to it's trainer (you did stick with a cowardly bug with the worst ability in the game for 30+ levels after all) instead of becoming an unruly, violent asshole like Gyarados.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.