[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The process of pokemon games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 9b8.gif (623KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
9b8.gif
623KB, 480x270px
>New gen games are announced
>Insane hype
>Pokemon are revealed at a steady rate
>Mentally unstable hype
>A huge chunk of information is leaked/games are released
>Everybody goes bipolar and hates the new gen out of no where
>People compare the new 'shit' game to the last gen, which everybody stopped hating and is now the best
>People continue to hate it, looking for stupid reasons stupid reasons to hate it, like 'all the new pokemon are shit'
>rinse and repeat
TL;DR - Pokemon fans hate things that are new
>>
>>29253197
>after a gen or so people praise it and declare it the best gen
>>
>>29253197
>Still hate gen IV-VI long after release
>Still love gens I-II-III-V long after release
Nah.
>>
>>29253328
thats part of the repeat anon
but incredibly true nonetheless
>>
File: worst rival.png (81KB, 786x404px) Image search: [Google]
worst rival.png
81KB, 786x404px
>>29253197
No. I still hate Gen VI, and there will be nothing to change my mind on that because we're never getting Z. Gen VII looks bad, but it looks a lot better than Gen VI at the least, since it has all the same gimmicks like riding Pokémon and Amie done better.

The only generation I flipped my opinion around was Gen V, because most of my hate was based on the Dex and I didn't play the games that much after beating the E4, missing out on a lot of content that I went back and experienced after XY's disappointment I regret not building up my Join Avenue before Wi-Fi closed down. There is nothing to go back to with XY.

The Zelda Cycle does not apply to Pokémon, stop forcing it.
>>
Fucking this, /vp/ is unbearable in the months coming up to release. Almost every thread on the first page is complaints about stupid shit.
>>
File: SWHUDfront.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SWHUDfront.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>29253197
Now I want a Beedrill sticker for my Shooting Watch.
>>
>>29253979
But anon that picture isn't of Eusine.
>>
>>29253197
>implying you have more people liking gen VI now
I know this board is more full of shills than any /vg/ general but come on, you can't expect people to be this blind.
>>
>>29253979
IWHY DIDN'T HE HAVE A FUCKING HITMONTOP OR LUDICOLO FUCK ME THIS PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN SHIT SHOULD I WANNA FUCKING SHANK THAT FAT CUNT
>>
>>29253197
No anon it's more like this:
>New gen games are announced
>Insane hype
>Pokemon are revealed at a steady rate
>Mentally unstable hype
>A huge chunk of information is leaked/games are released
>People who don't want the entire game spoiled go into hiding until they can get the game and enjoy it properly
>The only people who remain online are either mainly apathetic about the series or are negative assholes who bash the game and farm for succulent and nutricious (You)s
>>
>>29253328
STOP

PUSHING

THE ZELDA CYCLE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.