[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY FUCKING DID IT AGAIN. THEY BLEW THEIR LOAD TOO EARLY FOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
340KB, 600x583px
THEY FUCKING DID IT AGAIN. THEY BLEW THEIR LOAD TOO EARLY FOR THE 3RD TIME. GAMEFREAKS MARKETING TEAM ARE ON METH
>only make around ~80 new pokemon
>reveal almost all of them before launch with basically shitall new to discover in the game
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?
>>
>>29252864
They knew everything would be leaked anyways so they had an aggressive reveal schedule. Not aggressive enough though lmao.
>>
>>29252864
>reveal almost all of them before launch with basically shitall new to discover in the game
If you were here in the first place you would have had them all leaked anyway faggot.
>>
>>29252931
This. Everything gets leaked in minutes these days, why wouldn't they take those inevitable reveals and feed them to the marketing machine?
>>
Last night everyone was happy with the leaks.
I knew that in the morning the cancer of /vp was going to wake up and start crying abohte everything
>>
>>29252864
GF is just going to stop making demos forever, aren't they? Even when they tried to scrub the data out, they still left something over.
>>
>>29252933
I've learnt my lesson. I thought maybe 6th gen was a blip and that they would reveal just a small enough number of new pokemon through official channels to get you hyped for the game without spoiling everything.

I stayed clear of the leaks until I heard there were only around 10 or so new pokemon left.
with black and white they revealed the same amount of pokemon prerelease with more than half left to discover yourself ingame.
>>
I´m seriously thinking on cancelling my pre order and just buy Yokai Watch 2 or the last Megaten game.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 720x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 720x338px
>Actually expecting there to at least be over 100 Pokémon
Maybe in the time of sprites and shitty gif animations, anon, but with 721 Pokémon and counting, thats a lot of modelling and animating
>>
>>29252931
The chinese didn't get to them yet, why reveal every pokemon in the dex, if you are going to be the one who leaks the rest of it.
>>
>>29253638
If they could model and animate 721 pokemon in 3 years for xy they can do 100+ in 3 years for sm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.