[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow in my 17 years of playing Pokemon this will be the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: NU8VdhJ.jpg (140KB, 1074x774px) Image search: [Google]
NU8VdhJ.jpg
140KB, 1074x774px
Wow in my 17 years of playing Pokemon this will be the first time I actually box a starter.
>>
>>29251783
Wow I don't care
>>
>>29251783
oh, cool dude
>>
Yeah but you're not the first to bitch about them, stop thinking your opinion matters enough for its own thread.
>>
Same for since beginning
>>
>>29251805
Cared enough to open the thread and reply :^)
>>
>>29251783
I feel the same. But I'll probably run with robinroot because he's kinda cool. Weird. But cool.
>>
Am i the only one that likes the amount of detail they put into their personalities and movements?
>>
>Leakfags:THESE LEAKS ARE REAL
>They're real
>Leakfags:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE STUPID DENIALFAGS
>People don't like the designs
>Leakfags:S-SHUT UP A 4TH BIPEDAL FIRE FIGHTING STARTER IS FANTASTIC
>>
>>29251783
I'm boxing mine because my friends are picking litten and rowlett and the only one left is the shit maid
>>
>>29251950
This, I haven't liked a batch of starters this much since Gen 4. I'm actually having trouble deciding.
>>
File: 1444269408911.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1444269408911.png
67KB, 616x596px
>boxing a starter on your first playthrough

People like you have no right calling themselves pokemon trainers.
>>
>>29251970

you know, chances are these aren't all the exact same people
>>
>>29251783
Oh come on, your parents didn't box you when they found out you were blind, did they?
>>
Thanks buddy, I'm glad you let us know. It's important that you made a thread about this, we were all waiting for it.

Thanks again :)
>>
>>29252018
>Creating such shitty starter designs

People like that don't deserve to call themselves artists.
>>
File: ehE77d6.jpg (151KB, 636x2771px) Image search: [Google]
ehE77d6.jpg
151KB, 636x2771px
>>29251783
I had such high hopes for Litten. Such high hopes.

Guess I am a Rowletfag now.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the Robin Hood owl dude looks badass?
>>
>>29251897
If someone really cared they'd go full autistic
>>
Best : Grass
Good : Fire
Shit : Water

Fite me
>>
>>29251783
You didn't box any of the Gen 5 starters?
>>
Same except I like the starter evolutions, I just have other Pokémon of the same types I like more.
>>
File: 1415309560519.png (132KB, 366x278px) Image search: [Google]
1415309560519.png
132KB, 366x278px
>>29251783
The tiger is just so bland looking to me.
And the other two just look disgusting.

I really dont see the appeal anyone finds in their designs.
>>
I can tolerate the bird but the other two are embarrassing.
Littens final form is even more disappointing than the new persian.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.