[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash is the champ of the Alola league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: Alola Champion Ash.jpg (704KB, 1278x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Alola Champion Ash.jpg
704KB, 1278x1545px
>multiple anons "leaked" that Ash will be the champ of Alola
>people dont believe it and laugh at them
>Ash Greninja confirmed for SM
>the demo straight out spits in our face that Ash is now part of the game canon
>OT: ASH
>Ash going to school in the anime
>this could be his chance to finally become a competent trainer and learn something to finally beat the league

There is no way back now. Ash is canon and will be the champ of Alola. Everything is pointing towards this.

Inb4 the return of denialfags
>>
Ash will never be the champion of anything, he's a pathetic loser, deal with it.
>>
>>29251371
I want to see him win at least something, but I'm not seeing an awful lot of proof here. Just that they tied him into the demo version to capitalize on greninja's popularity.
>>
>>29251371
What League?
>>
You forgot Ash-Pikachu in the data mine.
>>
>>29251371
>sending a letter to someone that lives in the same islands chain you do
>where it would be easyer to just take the ferry that you see in the demo
if anything ash is in kanto and the demo is in a far future where he is retired or already a pokemon master
>>
>>29251371
doubt.jpg
Optional content isn't proof. Hat Pikachu means nothing right now.
>denialfags
More like reasonfags. Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>29251371
but in alola there is not the pokemon league
>>
>Aero-Ass

The fuck? Warum habe ich niemals auf Deutsch gespielt?
>>
Did the "leaks" actually say anything else that turned out to be true?
>>
>>29251371
>MUH ASH
The game and website straight up said that the only other time the Ash-Greninja thing happened was hundreds of years ago.
>>
>Ash can't win a fucking league, so he becomes """"""""champion"""""""" of a region, only to get his ass whooped by the player character
>>
>>29251371
That would be fun. I'd like that, actually.
>>
File: kek.jpg (41KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
41KB, 440x440px
>>29251371

>can't win in a real league
>get JUSTED in his character design and gets a pity league win in a shitty bumfuck nowhere island with the worst pokedex of all time

kek who even cares?
>>
>>29251371
Ash became a competent trainer in Sinnoh and Kalos, they just jobbed him out of the championship, and reverted him to a middle-schooler so they can compete with Yokai.

We had the Gen 5 games and Gen 4/6 anime, how did it all go so wrong so quickly??
>>
>>29251371
Ash is going to release Greninja, pretty sure he's not gonna be in Alola.
>>
In the demo we learn that kids must be 11 to face the tests. Ash is 10, he must go to school until he is 11 to be able to epxlore Alola.

>ash will finally turn 11
>>
>>29251371
That would be weird, but who even cares at this point?

If anything, I remember hearing that Red and previous Champions would be able to be battled in this game.

If they are both in-game, I hope you can at least double-battle him and Red at the same time.
>>
Level 36 to beat the pokemon league...
That's why pikachu was the best of ash's pokemon during the match
>>
>>29251752
The Jews what?
>>
>>29251867
oh god if they put ash in the games
>>
>>29252099
They already did anon. The letter in the demo is literally from Ash.
>>
>>29251806
Most of the leaks were true except the rumor about a snowman and a dolphin pokemon(unless the data miners missed them).

As for Ash being in the games there have been rumors but no proof. Assuming the rumors are true there is no indication if him being Champion. However, the starter leak proved to be true so I will not say that Ash being in the games will not happen
>>
>>29251371
But how can he be the Champion of a region that he's not even in? From the sounds of the letter he's in another region entirely.

The game canon doesn't prove anything. Ash will help form the Alola region in the anime but he won't become its leader.
>>
>>29252181
The "dolphin" was Wishiwashi and the "snowman" was Alola Sandshrew.

Chinese translations can be a little off sometimes.
>>
>>29251371
>>multiple anons "leaked" that Ash will be the champ of Alola

I'd like to.
I'm gonna gladly destroy him.
>>
>>29251371

>Ash is league champion
>Player customisation is confirmed
>Dress in black with a blue scarf
>Use ash-greninja to trash ash and take his potion as champion
>Double team the new forced love interest that ash has with ash-greninja
> All in a days work for Alain
>>
>>29251448
Battle Frontier says hi
>>
>>29252471
There is no champion in Battle Frontier.
>>
>>29251371
>implying it's not the golfer girl who is out "conquering the world"
>>
File: 1476229462302.png (155KB, 492x426px) Image search: [Google]
1476229462302.png
155KB, 492x426px
>That Pokemon loves the heat
>>
>>29254465
>it's canon Greninja threw the fight because it was fucking Alain's charizard

I guess this is why Ash gives it to the player. He tried to forgive but throwing a chance at championship still sucks.
>>
trials are about bonding with Pokémon. Ash has best bonds. Pokémon was never fully about battling but coexisting. Yeah he's the champ of that.
>>
Aero ass is all I needed to know Ash was going to be the alola champ desu
>>
File: Agujero_de_Nnoitra.jpg (95KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
Agujero_de_Nnoitra.jpg
95KB, 700x396px
>>29251371
>still believing in Ash
>>
>Ash creates a league in Alola and is the Champion by default
>five minutes later, you steal his championship title with Greninja
>>
>>29251371
THERE IS NO LEAGUE. How is this so hard to get? Are Ashfags THAT retarded?
>>
>Ash hasn't attended school in over 20 years.
>Ash is 10 years old still.

Something is not right with this.
>>
>>29251371
Its supposed to be a fucking easter egg. Youre thinking too much.
>>
>>29255747
That's not an easter egg.
>>
>Ashimefags so anally devastated that they have to project their delusion onto the games
>>
>>29255959
A special pokemon or item referencing another work is literally an easter egg. His name wasn't mentioned in the letter because it is supposed to be assumed by fans because its an EASTER EGG.
>>
>>29256051
That's not how an easter egg works.
Easter Eggs are meant to be found after scouring the game. Thats either a shout-out or a reference.
>>
>>29256087
The definition is literally "an unexpected feature included as a bonus." and yes it is because it isn't in the main game. it is only found in a special demo.
>>
>>29251469
I find it weird how they give you ash's greninja after they decide to make him lose the league in the anime alongside with ash.
It'd have been a great ad for the anime and the games if ash had won the league.

It feels backwards.
>>
File: IMG_1776.jpg (249KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1776.jpg
249KB, 923x599px
>>29252280
>and lost on the first match to ash
>>
>>29251371
>Ash's Pokemon have often been distributed in special events in the past
>Demo goes out of its way to not say who sent the letter
>All "Ash is Champ" leaks had info which we now know is false, or which was confirmed false to begin with
>Alola Ash is now a shitty trainer that has to go to school instead of challenging the league or island trials despite all his experience, and doesn't even have Ash Greninja any more because of how hard they got BTFO
Everything points to this being a simple cross-medium promotional event.
>>
>>29251371
whats the pic on top right from?
>>
>>29256853
>Everything points to this being a simple cross-medium promotional event.
Pretty much, they pull this shit off all the time in japan: this is the first time it happens internationally.
>>
>>29257212
ORAS. The puddle in route 103.
The trainer looks different though.
>>
>>29251371
I think it's possible but to call people who are suspicious on the matter denialfags is kind of well...It makes you as bad as the previous breed of denialfags if not worse.
>>
>>29254465
I laughed at that harder than I should've.
>>
We don't even know if there is an Elite 4 or Champion in Alola.

Before today, I would have said Ash being in the games would not happen but the Alola starters were proven to be real so I'm not going to say it can't happen.

There were two rumors about Ash being in the S/M games: you could battle him and that his role in the games would be controversial for some fans.I dismissed them as false but since I was wrong about the starters I am going to keep an open mind.
>>
>>29252181
>>29252276
The snowman was mistranslated from yeti, the yeti crab is what it was referring to.

The dolphin is one of the totems.
>>
File: Alola Champion Ash.jpg (700KB, 1278x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Alola Champion Ash.jpg
700KB, 1278x1545px
>>29251371
Added Pikachus for future use and memes.
>>
Ash is going to win the league and Mallow will be hist first girlfriend!!!

You faggots never learn
>>
File: Ash's pikachu.png (25KB, 698x276px) Image search: [Google]
Ash's pikachu.png
25KB, 698x276px
>the demo straight out spits in our face that Ash is now part of the game canon
>OT: ASH
This shit was confirmed five years ago, dumbass.
>>
File: 183px-124Jynx_OS_anime.png (42KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
183px-124Jynx_OS_anime.png
42KB, 183x200px
Do not Jynx yourself.
>>
>>29258851
He is talking about the letter
>>
File: 1470642083711.jpg (94KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1470642083711.jpg
94KB, 1024x578px
>>29258647
>big sister
no
>>
>>29251371
>animefags are ALREADY deluding themselves into thinking that Ash will win anything during a main arc

Don't you idiots ever learn?
>>
NB4 Ash's forever 10 and therefore no longer participate in any of the major stories in this or any other future generations of games.
>>
>>29256226
It's expected because it was in the trailer for the demo.

It is in the main game because you are going to be able to transfer it from the demo.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.