[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't anybody talking about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: itshappening.png (24KB, 569x151px) Image search: [Google]
itshappening.png
24KB, 569x151px
This could mean male evo for Salandit, as well as evo/s for Mimikyu.
>>
Male Salandit please.

It's not even being a waifumon that bothers me it's that they didn't follow up on the bandit theme.
>>
>>29250893
It's because they're Totem Pokemon. There have already been tons of threads on this.
>>
Totem Pokemon use different models than normal Pokemon, but don't have a team preview image for obvious reasons.
>>
>>29250893
no, it doesn't.
denialfags btfo
>>
>>29251049
So, is the leaker of the sprites a denialfag?
>>
>>29250893
literally everybody is talking about this, op
everybody already agrees that is totem mons
>>
Shiny totems?
>>
>>29251102
Yeah, I'd totally agree with the Totem Pokémon theory, if it wasn't for the 4 blank spots next to Mimikyu. Can't really see it being a Totem, also the 4 spots are too much.

I just posted this, because the guy who leaked the dex is saying it. Which is why I thought it might have a possibility of being real.
>>
>>29251255
We saw what appears to be a ghost-type Trial Captain in the demo trailer. The reason for four models instead of two is because Mimkyu changes models because of his ability (notice that he has four non-totem models, too).
>>
Right, cause it would have to be a big ass one. So maybe it's final evo is a totem pokemon. Plus exactly, there's too many discrepancies.

PLUS can we all just say fuck game freak in a big hearty yell in our basements? cause It's gonna be fucking crazytown now with everyone bitching about one thing or the other.
>>
>>29251255
Mimikyu already has four models so of course it's Totem also has four.
>>
>>29250943

Isn't totem Pokemon just powered up Pokemon? I don't understand why they need there own spot when its simply an effect casted on the pokemon
>>
File: dJuzMGdO.jpg (32KB, 438x437px) Image search: [Google]
dJuzMGdO.jpg
32KB, 438x437px
Here's what you wanted.
>>
>>29251378
Totem Pokemon have separate/bigger models (because GF can't into scaling or something), so they need placeholder data to prevent the game from crashing should they be hacked into a situation where they get caught.
>>
>>29251378
the models are different, I think.
>>
>>29251255
How does that make sense. Aren't these images from the Pokedex, why would totem pokemon have images in the Pokedex, when they're not catchable. Not only that, all Totem Pokemon are are up-scaled models with effects around them.
>>
>>29251316
Alright, then one last autistic question. Why doesn't Hakamo-o have an extra (bigger) sprite? It's a totem in the demo isn't it?
>>
>>29251102
>it's totems
>what is alolan raticate
>>
>early reviews say there are seven trials
>there are six Pokemon with placeholders
>two of them are confirmed totem Pokemon, and two others match up with the types of the trial captains
>ghost-looking trainer is featured in a prominent shot of the latest trailer

The only oddity is the lack of a water totem, but that could be chalked up to Wishiwashi being big enough that they didn't feel a need to make it bigger.
>>
>>29251444
You might be on to something, anon.
>>
>>29251447
>>29251475
These
>>
>>29250893
Because it's better crying the game is not EXACTLY like I imagined it was.
>>
>>29251447
It's next to Kommo-o.

>>29251475
Already confirmed for Moon
>>
Huh. Also aren't the sprites for Solgaleo's and Lunala's phases missing?
>>
>>29251475
Alolan Raticate is a Totem Pokemon in Pokemon Moon anon
>>
>>29251421
>>29251444
The images are actually from the new Team Preview. EVERY Pokemon that can be used in battle needs to have one to stop the game from fucking up if it tries to load one. Hakamo-o doesn't have one because it was thrown together for the demo, so it isn't in the main game where Team Preview exists.
>>
>>29251573
I think I am, maybe. Am I right in assuming all these images are from the Pokedex? That's what I've heard at least, if they are, then yeah, I don't think these would be totems.
>>
>>29251635
Not possible, or else it would not be blank. It would need to be the sprite of a bigger hakamo-o.
>>
>>29251644
Those are part of their Z-moves, they aren't forms.
>>
>>29251447
It won't be a Totem in the full game so there's no need for a Dex preview
>>
>>29251669
Does that mean UBs might not be pokemon at all and their shiny sprites are merely for crash prevention?
>>
>>29251688
They're Dex sprites. The Totems have data but no sprites because they aren't going to appear in the Pokedex.
>>
>>29250943
>blanks = totems
why do people adamantly believe this when it doesn't hold up to scrutiny at all?
>>
>>29252111
They're in the Pokedex, though.
>>
>>29250943
Wishiwashi
>>
>>29252111
If that were the case, the shiny sprite would be the same as the regular sprite. Just a copy and paste. That would be enough to prevent crashes. I still think they're catchable.
>>
>>29252218
>doesn't hold up to scrutiny
What scrutiny is that?
- Every Totem we know about has the blank spaces after it
- The blank spaces are mostly after Gen 7 Pokemon and after varying types of Pokemon.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.