[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPECIAL SECRET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2.png (690KB, 1788x466px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
690KB, 1788x466px
Everyone is freaking out about leaks but what about that special secret? Rockruff had 2 final evos, do the starters have ones too that are yet to be leaked? WHAT IS THE SECRET!?

>inb4 special quirky zmove
>>
The secret is that you got tricked...
>>
>Implying it wasn't a mistranslation
>Implying exclusive Z moves aren't going to be Gen I only
>>
You got punked anon
>>
A fuck load of pokemon got unique Z-moves it'd be a terrible "secret" if that was it.
>>
>>29250969
say it aint so anon ;^;
>>
If you have all fully-evolved starters and both Lycanroc in your party, they all unite and spell "ur a faget"
>>
>>29250889

If GameFreak is going to be shit, it'll just be exclusive Z-moves.

We can toss the "starters are important in the plot--" theory, because you can box the starter and never use it, so how would it come into play?

My guess is that they have some secret ability, whether it's Battle Bond or something else they share that is special.
>>
>>29251106
It won't be Battle Bond. The datamined description for it mentions Ash Greninja specifically, making it exclusive to him.
>>
something usless like a special attack only for them that is out classed by the level up moveset
>>
>>29250889
Notice that Komala was in the corocoro issue where Rockruff was revealed. The "secret" pointed out that Rockruff had a secret. Komala don't have an evolution.

The secret is that the starters can also evolve.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.