[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the only one that likes SM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1473564020544.jpg (8KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
1473564020544.jpg
8KB, 250x156px
>I like that the regional pokedex is like BW2 and not bloated like XY
>I like the hawaiian theme and the music
>I like the new pokemon
>The characters seem somewhat likeable for the first time
>The interior desing is reallt good
>The new featureas are good

Why is people hating it to much?
>>
>no Bellossom in the Pokedex
What the fuck are they doing?
>>
>>29250534
>taking anything /vp/ says seriously
The main complaint of "muh 80 something new pokemon" is bullshit, seeing how much of a shitstorm they got themselves into with all the gen 5 mon.
>>
>>29250534
/vp/ is just jumping on the hate bandwagon now and also a sudden contrarian overflow. Everywhere else people are receiving things positively, but not here obviously.
>>
>>29250534
It's all just falseflaggers and underages
>>
>>29250633
>If I put 'muh' before it, that invalidates the argument!
>>
File: wtf-pokemon-vine-whip.gif (80KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
wtf-pokemon-vine-whip.gif
80KB, 500x417px
>>29250534
I like S&M
>>
>>29250670
The response on >>/reddit/ has been pretty sour as well. The demo megathread has been overwhelmingly about how little Pokémon there are.
>>
>>29250534
>I like that the regional pokedex is like BW2 and not bloated like XY
What the actual hell are you talking about? The dex is EXACTLY like in XY.
>>
I'm also fine with the relatively low amount of mons. I'm just very concerned with the performance of the game. I'm not buying a New 3DS, and even then you're not guaranteed a smooth frame rate. Man, I thought OR/AS was choppy, but this is looking to be even worse
>>
>>29250758
SM have 293/73
XY has 450/72

I don't think SM dex is bloated or bad,XY dex really annoyed me
>>
>>29250694
>Anon used an annoying buzzword, so his argument isn't a real one!
>>
>>29250916
Source?
>>
>>29251100
http://is.4chan.org/vp/1476793179855.jpg

Because XY was a bloated fest,doesn't mean all the games are going to be like XY,they wanted to do something diferent in XY an they're back in the normal healty mix as SM as expected.
>>
>>29250534
Don't know, yesterday /vp/ say this game is good, today people say its bad, who know tomorrow?
>>
Yes, you are the only one that likes Sun and Moon. You'd better buy a million copies when it comes out, because the fate of the franchise hinges on your support.
>>
>more pokemon, new or old, is bad
shitstains
>>
Why is /vp/ full of people who can't into english?
>>
>>29250534
/vp/ was actually still mostly positive until around noon in my timezone, wondering if its the west coast of NA waking up or just shitposters.
Obviously I'm not saying someone disliking it makes them a shitposter, but a lot of threads being spammed despite looking basically the same is suspect
>>
>>29250534
no. But it's clear making "waaah I don't like it" gives you more (you) and attentions, something shitposters costantly pursue.
>>
>>29250534
It's /vp/, anytime anything new comes out that isn't waifus there's usually sperg rage and spam.

If people really hated the designs, they would've gotten off the train long before now. We've toughed out worse. They'll bitch and bitch until they actually quit or deal with it.
>>
>>29251292
I lost the interest in XY when i know there where 410 old pokemon and only 72 new,the game felt really boring to me,maybe i just outgrown the series.
>>
>>29251473
Then you're welcome to leave anytime, faggot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.