[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Fanfiction General and Writethread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18

File: 1474441395084.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1474441395084.gif
1MB, 332x332px
/vpwt/: Real leaks Edition

>post fanfics you like
>share your own fics, ask for advice, post story updates
>discuss writerly struggles with fellow writefriends

Join us in IRC at [ #vpwritethread on irc.rizon.net ] to discuss your fics, hang out and chat, and be frightened by the regulars!

Previous Thread: >>29217366

Check out the catalog for a directory of fics from fellow writefags,
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtN4D_9CSw8JJ9uO6v0oQqdtKEkS8aFAvfxqI96XfSE/edit?usp=sharing

>Can I post NSFW fics?
Absolutely! There are no rules against NSFW text links.

>How should I post my fics?
Please, for the convenience of everyone involved, link to a host like Fanfiction.net, Pastebin or Google Docs rather than dumping your fics in text posts. This not only keeps the thread tidy (and keeps you from getting an infraction for spam), but it also provides a more permanent place to store your work.

>Can I add a fic I wrote to the catalog?
Sure! Check the catalog for the submission link. In there, you can find a link to a Google Form - fill out all the necessary information and it will be submitted for review automatically. Technology is incredible!

We're also looking to collect ideas for fanfics as a resource for stumped writers. Feel free to throw an idea out there; someone may choose to use it themselves!

Ideabin: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X072SSWulcC6RJRrPA6v9XtyohRybvMBl6Fh49wHsRw

Topic of the Thread: So with leaks a coming a miles away, what are your thoughts about the new Pokemon?
>>
>>29248987
>making a thread during hype train
OP has balls.

Copypasting recap
Fic recap

Mimiga's doggobug jamboree, "The Most Special Doggo of All". SFW
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8282332

Anon's Tsareena fapfic. NSFW (obviously)
http://pastebin.com/dtRHS3W3

Snapath's hey, that's me Chapter 2 of his Combee fic, "Outcast of Comb Island". SFW
http://pastebin.com/zA02gyz3

And that's all I found. Tell me if I missed anything.
>>
Holding out hope for the potential delivery of >>29136051
>>29182017
>>
>20 minutes in thread is at page 8
I forget how fast vp can be
>>
>>29248987
>what are your thoughts about the new Pokemon?
I haven't many. Really the pokemon don't matter; they could've made it 0 new pokemon except a few plot legendaries and if the story/design is good (such as this gymless idea) it would be worth playing.

And I think that's what they should be focusing on. We have enough pokemon that another twenty years of games could be made from using what they have; the Alola forms are testament to that.
>>
File: j6ry3N1.jpg (95KB, 1300x951px) Image search: [Google]
j6ry3N1.jpg
95KB, 1300x951px
I wonder if it's even worth having a thread for like a week or so. I forsee a lot of bumps and not a lot of content in our near future.

And then it begins again when the games come out for real. I hate new-game season /vp/.
>>
>>29251880
I'd imagine a week break before/after the game's release can do so that we can vent out all of our frustration on sun/moon a bit before things cool down
>>
File: beli.png (7KB, 55x70px) Image search: [Google]
beli.png
7KB, 55x70px
>>29251880
>I hate new-game season /vp/.
>being a fan of the fandom
>>
>>29252915
to be fair, the fandom is a guilty pleasure
>>
File: 1476504010977.png (991KB, 796x986px) Image search: [Google]
1476504010977.png
991KB, 796x986px
I'm surprised I'm getting anything done this week. I'm downloading the demo now, and I'm so glad I can play it in German, even though I have a US 3DS. I have a bit of inspiration, if anyone would be interested in reading anything for me?

otherwise, good luck to everyone else in their writing adventures!
>>
>>29254119
I can give what you're working on a shot for reading. Share.
>>
>>29254119
I'll help look things over. Often helps me to want to write more as well.
>>
>>29248987
Short story about Moon throwing all variations of Pikachu around as weapons of mass destruction when?
>>
>>29248987
>Topic of the Thread: So with leaks a coming a miles away, what are your thoughts about the new Pokemon?

I'm contemplating a short fic about a nervous Lucha Litten joining a Fighting-type pokemon league. And after badly losing his first match, he's mentored under a Hwalucha who becomes the father he never had.
>>
>>29250944
Pretty much my opinion, though I'm ecstatic to finally have an archer pokemon. Rowlet3 and Alolan Ninetales are the only pokemon going into my line team from this gen.

>>29251880
I deliberately kept it out of the fic recap but I dropped another scene at the end of my most recent chapter, and I'm hoping to have the next chapter out before this thread reaches bump limit, if it lives to get there.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12125737/6/Big-Shoes-to-Fill
BSTF Ch.6.5!
So you'll at least get content from me, and already have
>>
bump
>>
>>29256880
Oh hey were you the one interested in that guardianship between magikarp/feebas (to gyrados/milotic) request, right? I'm the OR. How goes it?
>>
>>29257083
It's next on my list after I finish Ch.7. Gonna be a bit longer than I thought, but with my laptop working again and that scene that was breaking my back finally out of the way, I should become a little more productive...

maybe
>>
____
>>
>>29256304
>to finally have an archer pokemon
And it looks like it's Grass/Flying; therefore sure to die instantly whenever one of these inexplicable Ice-type Alola-forms sneezes.
>>
>>29258788
In his world, it's critical or be crit. Here's to hoping he's fast enough
>>
>>29258788
Of my line team's several weaknesses, Ice is not one of them. (Water is though, and their omnipresent ice beams continue to confound. Lets hope it gets decent speed.)
It needs a priority move to beat out Ice Shard though...
>>
File: drawthread_piplup.png (42KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread_piplup.png
42KB, 284x339px
>>29258788
>tfw the only acceptable starter has shit typing
>>
File: tumblr_n30n4cZgbc1ttdkobo2_250.gif (428KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n30n4cZgbc1ttdkobo2_250.gif
428KB, 250x187px
>>29259216
>Weak to ice.
>Hoping to outspeed.
Pic related.

>>29259741
But wait, there's more! It's a starter, so Pokélaw ordains that its ability must be Overgrow. No, you can't have Sniper, not yours.
>>
>>29248987
I'd like some interspecies romance. Anyone got any recommendations?
>>
>>29248987
ToTT: I like almost all of them. Dugtrio especially was a hilarious treat. The games look pretty solid based off what's on offer.

>>29260048
I can offer read: shamelessly self-promote Summers End, Second Autumn, and The Errant's Hearth. Dunno if you're into one of the most common pairings alive though.
>>
>>29260048
anything in particular you are looking for?
>>
I think making a new thread was a mistake, if we need bumps every 15-30m
>>
>>29261779
I think y'all need to get chattier so bumping will not be a concern. I don't believe it is very dignified to resign in deference for the sake of Alola Persian Looks Like Nermal Thread Number Four. A thread for writers should not want for text flow.
>>
>>29262031
Well what do we talk about? How radical it is for things to evolve in the middle of battle?
>>
>>29262031
words here are words not spent elsewhere
besides, bf has me stuck playing Destiny atm
I just want to be writing
>>
File: 1473640345312.png (142KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473640345312.png
142KB, 400x250px
>>29262341
Sure you could be writing or you COULD MAYBE BE GETTING ANOTHER EXOTIC

FUCK ORANGE POLYHEDRON GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU FUCKWITS I WANT IT

FUCK ITS FOR TITANS

>>29262031
But what if all the texty-writey is going into documents and not posts? That said, it's been a month since I updated so I'm now feverishly noting down what has to happen in the next chapter and feeling like a big gay baby for procrastinating.

And I find myself wondering just how far down the rabbit hole I'm willing to bring the reader.
>>
File: 1472219855952.gif (890KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
1472219855952.gif
890KB, 500x253px
>>29262341
>Relationships
>Destiny
>[CURRENT YEAR]
>>
>>29262294
>in the middle of battle?
But EXP threshold checks come after combat ends.

>>29262828
>how far down the rabbit hole
All the way to the bottom, of course.

>>29262831
>>Relationships
Wait, what? Those exist outside of fiction?
>>
File: Darkside of Mt Moon.jpg (198KB, 3000x1884px) Image search: [Google]
Darkside of Mt Moon.jpg
198KB, 3000x1884px
>>29260445
>Most common pairings alive
Which is?

>>29261192
Pokemon on human admittedly, but something a little more romantic and maybe even sad? Not quite in the mood for smutty stuff.

Also been thinking of actually writing that Pokemon: Fallout Green idea I've been blabbing about. I'm not sure how to start it though afterall.

Should I jump right to the main character getting gunned down? Or start out with him (remembering) him attacking a tribe to sort of show how different the world's become (smart trainers battle ALONGSIDE their pokemon than let them do all the fighting, lots of efforts at synergy)
>>
>>29263171
TO THE BOTTOM WE GO, TOOT TOOT. (But I blame you if we begin to toe the lines of Pathfinder occultism territory.) Who am I kidding, I'm to blame for something like that.

>>29263232
All three of those stories are MHuman/FGardevoir (and two of them feature a recurring couple, Johannes and Viola) with the third featuring what are effectively their prototypes.
>>
File: drawthread_consider.png (213KB, 587x616px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread_consider.png
213KB, 587x616px
>>29262031
>>29262294
Bumpers need to learn the art of question bumps. For example:

What makes for a good review? Do you prefer some praise to go with the criticism? What are you most interested in getting feedback on? Characterization, plot, world building, grammar, structure, or maybe some speculation on the direction of the story?
>>
>>29262828
>spoiler
The only one I don't have. Never fails.
>none of my Three of Coins have proc'd so far

>>29263692
>Do you prefer some praise to go with the criticism?
In my opinion this isn't a matter of preference, it's essential. Knowing what you did well is as valuable as knowing what you did wrong.
>>
>>29263692
More or less what you said, minus speculation on story direction (that isn't unwelcome, it just makes me think the audience has an expectation and if that expectation doesn't align with what I had planned I sometimes feel bad.)

Getting any amount of what you mentioned is honestly good, as I'm all too used to reviews that amount to "good job more pls", which while they at least indicate that, yes, people are enjoying my work, they do nothing to tell me what I'm doing wrong - because I am always doing something wrong.

>>29264236
I think my Hunter has had her last 10 three of coins fail.
>>
>>29263692
I most want people to just fucking roast the shit out of my writing in any which way it is not perfect. The masochistic part of my says that feeling like shit is the correct way to improve, but that's also the same part that had me work out so hard that I developed psychologically an excited gag reflex whenever my nose or throat feel dry.
>>
>>29263692
A good review is one that points out both successes and flaws, but in a tactful manner. "BEST EVAR I CAME" is bad. But "KYS FAGET" is also bad.

Yes, praise with the criticism is good. You also need to know what you do right.

Anything is fair game, because it all works together to make a story.
>>
>>29263692
>What are you most interested in getting feedback on? Characterization, plot, world building, grammar, structure, or maybe some speculation on the direction of the story?
All of it, but if I had to put it in order?
>Plot
>Characterization
>Structure
>Speculation
>Grammar
>Worldbuilding
Plot and Characterization come first because they're the meat and bones of the story. That's ultimately the goal of the exercise; to put these ideas to your readers. Honestly I can't really put one above the other, that'd depend on the story you're trying to tell.
Structure is most important for how mechanically well-supported those two are, and a lot of 'quality of life' information like pacing to help the readers pick up what you're putting down.
Speculation is somewhat of an outgrowth of this; based on what you've been laying out, where do the readers think it's going? This can help you calibrate delivery, such as if you're doing a good job obscuring a point you want to remain hidden, or if the reader is getting distracted by details you think they should disregard.
Grammar is the nitty-gritty details of whether or not you're transmitting your thoughts clearly and with skill. I rate it fairly low here but mostly because in my mind a lot of the more important mechanical aspects fall under Structure, but this low ranking doesn't mean it's not important.
Worldbuilding is like the background version of what speculation covers. Not terribly important but still provides good indicators.
>>
>>29263692
anything that isnt just "oh its perfect anon! i loved it!"
>>
File: Richard_Winters close up.jpg (20KB, 188x180px) Image search: [Google]
Richard_Winters close up.jpg
20KB, 188x180px
I'm probably going to be taking a break from writing the fic, or at least not putting as much effort into it as i usually do. Got a lotta shit to do irl and brain farts don't help with writing.
I guess these leaks and the new game's release are a good time to do so as well.
>>
I can't wait to write things after I git out Minty's 3 parts. I have so much I WANT to write.
>>
>>29248987
TOTT: I haven't been paying much attention to the leaks, but I did see that apparently those leaked starters are real. Which I'm salty about, because I was planning to choose Litten as my starter but I think that "Lucha Litten" looks absolutely atrocious, so now I have to decide whether I like Rowlet or Popplio better.

>>29256304
I'll check it out soon. Perhaps tomorrow, assuming I can finish all these reading assignments I have to get done first.

>>29259896
>No, you can't have Sniper
Hidden Abilities to the rescue, maybe?

>>29263692
Positive and negative criticism are equally vital, I think, and in terms of specific subjects to focus on in reviews, I personally feel like characterization and plot are tied for the most important topics. After all, learning how to write with proper grammar is easy. Just stay in school, kids, and look up grammar rules online as needed. But learning how to make a compelling story with interesting characters is a lot harder, and it's definitely helpful to get other people's advice on how to improve in that regard.
>>
Also

>TOTT
I wanna fuck the salamander
>>
>>29260048
I remember something about a human and his Ninetales going on a date to a restaurant. Even though they did wind up fucking afterwards the story put a lot of emphasis on the actual romantic part and was a bit better-composed in general than your average Pokemon/Human "romance" piece.

Would anyone happen to remember the name or at least author of that fic?
>>
Never been in a write thread.

Had an idea bouncing around in my head for a few months now. Do I discuss it here or is this place only for finished products?
>>
>>29267651
I saw an idea for a story I feel...strangely compelled to write. I'm not saying which, or if I will ever release it.
>>
>>29268021
You can totally discuss it here.
>>
>>29268055
Oh cool.

Well I was thinking of a story about a young fledgling trainer with a torchic who meets a travelling Archaeologist aged around 21-ish who has a considerably powerful team and the two begin travelling to ruins across the world and the archaeologist teaches him the ropes of being a trainer while getting into all sorts of Indiana Jones style situations.

Thinking about adding a gay element to it.I'm the guy who does the 1:00 AM trap threads
>>
>>29268383
Sounds interesting. A little passing the torch(ic) sort of deal. It's not a story I see a lot, and the gay element could be done if it's not too much the focus and turns into straight smut. I'm interested to hear a bit more about this.
>>
>>29268504
Well yeah if I'm going to go through with the gay thing it will be a subtext at most.

The archaeologist's primary goal will be to find a Registeel. He is convinced that there is more than one despite having little to no foundation for this belief.

I'm toying around with the idea of his search slowly driving him to madness as the story progresses. With him being cool and collected and the beginning with a slow barely noticable decent into insanity. I'm hesistant to use this idea because I'm not sure where I could go with it.
>>
>>29268383
Im thinking the gay thing might not work for it, doesn't seem like it'll fit.
>>
>>29268785
Yeah. Subtext would work best if you choose to go with it. Just be warned that it ain't easy to do right.

That's an interesting goal, for sure, but why is the child following him?

That's also a risky one to tread because a descent into insanity can be hard to pull off properly, just like subtext.
>>
>>29268957
>but why is the child following him
Why did Manon follow Alain everywhere?

And yes that's why both the subtext and insanity are just ideas I'm just bouncing around in my head.
>>
>>29269032
That's a question from a shitty anime, though.
It doesn't have to be super detailed, just something simple.

This is all just gentle pushing. I wanna see where you go with this
>>
>>29256304

jeez why is latias turning into the nosy busy body

with how pushy she's getting and how these romance stories tend to go I have a strong prediction the story is going to use some serious mental gymnastics to try to convince me that Michael is the real bad guy here and that he needs to change his ways and accept relationships with animals as a perfectly normal thing to do
>>
>>29270209
>I have a strong prediction the story is going to use some serious mental gymnastics to try to convince me that Michael is the real bad guy here and that he needs to change his ways and accept relationships with animals as a perfectly normal thing to do
But then you'll never get your rooftop battle with Zombie Clayton, would you?
>>
Variant of TotT: Do any of the new pokemon inspire you? Do you have any desire to write for them, in a current or future story?
>>
File: 795.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
7KB, 256x256px
Anybody here have any experience with claustrophobia?

>>29271521
Might do something with Mimikyu eventually. It's fucking adorable so it could work in a variety of lighter situations.

The info behind Salandit is really interesting and might be worth doing some kind of horrifying abuse/control type thing between it and a captivated, unwilling trainer, especially if the evo has some information with unfortunate implications.

Doing something with Gumshoos and Rowlet3 might be pretty fun too; lots of potential for a detective story there. I've only tried my hand a noir once and I stopped about three thousand words in so maybe I could give it another shot.
>>
>>29271827
>>29271848
>>29271864
Nigga this shit goes in a pastebin, not included across three posts with links to /trash/ images, else you're just using up three posts when you could have used one.
>>
>>29271827
>>29271848
>>29271864
NIGGA..
>>
>>29272095
I'm sorry, I'm just new to this general, and haven't read the OP text and I haven't learned how to use pastebin yet
>>
>>29271827
>>29271848
>>29271864
I mean, I want the thread to stay bumped as much as the next guy, but not like this. Not like this.
>>
File: enough bullshit.png (503KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
enough bullshit.png
503KB, 600x337px
>>29272177
>haven't read the OP text
are you foreign?
are you african?
>>
>>29272255
I usually read it for generals, this time I forgot, I was too excited to post this fan faction that someone posted on another board yesterday, sorry
>>
>>29272177
No worries mate, people make mistakes. Collect your text, open a pastebin account (they're free) and drop your text in. Delete your old posts if you like and post again with your link to the text. Now everything is collected in a single spot for easier reading and you have a pastebin for further stories.
>>
File: 123125312412351234.jpg (986KB, 1769x1382px) Image search: [Google]
123125312412351234.jpg
986KB, 1769x1382px
It feels good to not write chapters in the high 30s of pages. That shit's thick with plot points to obsess over whereas a few thousand words just feels like progress.
>>
>>29272287
I think I did it right

http://pastebin.com/FxJXmHgs

sorry for the first time everybody
>>
>>29256304
Later, Latias went on to frogpost on /r9k/ about the unfairness of the world.
>>
>>29272444
Anything I'm putting into this doc feels like progress at the moment. God damn, a month flew by.

>>29272491
Good on ya anon. Water under the bridge.
>>
File: 1476776136018.jpg (73KB, 655x546px) Image search: [Google]
1476776136018.jpg
73KB, 655x546px
>>
>>29272531
I have a feeling this scene's reception is as bad as my own opinion of it
>>
>>29273445
I actually like it, because it introduces conflict. As long as what Vryheid said doesn't happen, it could lead to something interesting.
>>
File: french_girls.jpg (41KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
french_girls.jpg
41KB, 800x479px
>>29249386
>Anon's Tsareena fapfic. NSFW (obviously)
>http://pastebin.com/dtRHS3W3

I like this style, when a story with salandit?
>>
File: supremeautism.png (450KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
supremeautism.png
450KB, 2000x1000px
So I hacked up a couple other people's maps and made my own. Not even any headcanon or whatever, but just because I could.
Feel free to tell me how shit it is.
Sleeptime is now.
>>
how do you usually deal with stuff that only makes sense as a game mechanic?
f.e. pokeballs , 4 moves only , laying eggs as the only method of giving birth, only being able to carry 6 mons at a time , fossil revival etc.
I may be tolerating that pokemon have traits that can be explained as magical which they have since birth, but stuff like pokeballs are outright physics defying manmade things.

when exploring the setting, how seriously do you take those gaming mechanics?
>>
>>29274314
Simple, by ignoring them outright or twisting them to my desires

Mechanics like that, when unable to be explained in any reasonable fashion without being so blatant that it's distractingly horrible, are better thrown in the trash than utilized as concepts in fiction.
>>
>>29274314
Science-fantasy technology is a mixed bag. I'd say pokéballs are essential enough to the world that it's better to accept them and come up with a pseudoscientific explanation for their functionality. More gameplay convenience stuff like TMs or instant healing machines are easier to remove without breaking much.
It's important to consider the implications of certain tech too. I don't think it'd be logical to have a world where pokéballs exist and can be cheaply mass-produced, yet everything else is stuck at IRL contemporary levels of technology.

For non-technological elements, it depends on how important I consider it to the setting. The four-move limit is nothing but a game balance factor, so it can be removed. Elemental wizardry (e.g. "ordinary" Pokémon like Rattata being able to throw lightning bolts) is an important aspect of the 'mechanical' identity of Pokémon as magical beasts, so I wouldn't remove that.
The 6-mon limit is another game balance factor, but it can be adapted into a League rule, so that official battles don't boil down to strength in numbers. I'd ditch the vidya/anime-esque automatic enforcement though, unless the story needs that mechanic for nontrivial reasons.

>I may be tolerating that pokemon have traits that can be explained as magical which they have since birth, but stuff like pokeballs are outright physics defying manmade things.

I don't think dividing the world into "magic" and IRL-equivalent mundanity is a good idea. It risks making the Pokémon aspect seem dropped into it rather than Pokémon and their powers being a fundamental part of how that universe functions. Pokémon have IRL-impossible powers. Who says they're impossible to replicate with technology in that world?
>>
Idea
Just conversations or daily life of people owning pokemon that are not trainers or are casual trainers.
>A bartender trying to make drinks from berries with his shuckle
>a student who has a crush on a boy and her pokemon does things to try to get his attention for her
>A single father with 3 kids all raising an abandoned poke together
>Convinent store worker and their poke just talking shit about their customers
>office lady Taking care of the boss's meowth as it ruins her house

Conversations between these people and/or more would be a plus. I just want fluff really. Lewd is fine too.
>>
>>29274916
Sounds fun for short self-contained stories, would probably need some structure if you want to tell them all from a single point of view.
>>
Morning bump
>>
>>29267849
That one on last thread was very similar to this, except it's FxF
>>
how would you guys approach a stone-age pokemon setting?

i thought about writing something about caveman McBone-through-nose having comfy little adventures (to life or death) with his Glaceon
>>
>>29271521
I have thought of a potential use for salandit, but not necessarily in a lead role. Much of its design's exploitable features fall into the category of "low hanging fruit," which I prefer to leave to be picked by those without my reach.

>tfw your social life begins with "Can you reach that?" and ends with a dismissive "Thanks."
>>
>>29276876
I remember there being a fic about a tribal age of Pokémon that eventually led to development of society
>>
>>29277377
So you'd prefer to tackle some tougher subjects? Does this mean you want to write an interspecies fic focusing on a mon that isn't so easy to sexualize?
>>
>>29273902
Doesn't look bad.

But where would you place Ferrum from Pokken and Ransei from Pokemon Conquest?
>>
>>29278323
I write what I write.
What I want to write is often what other people wouldn't think to write.
>>
>>29274314
>Magic
A lot of systems have it come with drawbacks. So you can that to your advantage as well.

Instant healing OF POKEMON has become such a ritual that people have learned how to automate it. Maybe there is Holy Water the Nurses are constantly purifying.

As for the Pokéballs, copy a bit from the Fey. You know Queen Mab and all sorts of powerful things that have weaknesses to stuff like Iron or some crippling OCD you can take advantage of, that is what ACORNS were, but it's been improved to the point that we use Pokéballs. There are trade offs to magic, it isn't all one way bonuses.
>>
File: salandit_by_siplick-da97dp1.jpg (180KB, 1024x1285px) Image search: [Google]
salandit_by_siplick-da97dp1.jpg
180KB, 1024x1285px
Can someone write a female Salandit evo x male trainer noncon, mind control/hypnosis fic, please?

To clarify, Salandit2 is dom'ing, and I want it to be nsfw. I can offer sfw artwork in exchange.
>>
>>29279670
>ACORNS
Apricots.
>>
>>29279773
Even more hilarious of a weakness!
>>
>>29274916
Slightly done via Sullenfool's slyveon centered on fic in the pastebin
>>
>>29278693
As you should.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.