[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ultra beasts are personas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: ultrapersonas.jpg (184KB, 955x768px) Image search: [Google]
ultrapersonas.jpg
184KB, 955x768px
try to deny it.
>>
>>29248520
This can work
>>
>>29248520
You know, it'd be cool if one of the UBs changed depending on your PC's gender, and it's the final boss.
>>
>>29248520
The white and yellow Super Paper Mario character-looking UB is clearly that one aether cunt
>>
『stando』
>>
>>29248520
>ultra beasts are fursonas
fixed that for you
>>
>>29248520
Bottom left is clearly Wicke.
>>
>>29248520
I'd say the prismatic black fucker should be Hau, and the Origami looking motherfucker is actually Wicke
But where does Plumeria fit in?
>>
>>29248520
>implying the player character is an UB
>implying that old man turns into Princess Kaguya
Retarded.
>>
>>29248606
Turns out that's what Marshadow's evo is.

You encounter the little guy, unable to catch, and it's who is based off of what you looked like at the time.
>>
>>29248520
That's GF new roll OP

Type:Null is a digimon
Magearna is a medabot
Marshadow is a yokai
Sundoggo is a monster from Monster Rancher
Vanillite is from DQ
etc.
>>
>>29248520
to me, faba is ub-02 expansion
screencap this
>>
>>29248771
>and it's who is based off of what you looked like at the time.

Oh great, now my autism is gonna flare up if I don't have every form.
>>
>>29248520
>Attempting to shift the burden of proof
Let's see your evidence, broski.
>>
File: ubs.jpg (206KB, 1911x208px) Image search: [Google]
ubs.jpg
206KB, 1911x208px
>>29248520
Team SKull/Aether Foundation are probably minor villains while the "true" villains are the UBs. I noticed that after UB1 they start to alternate. UB2 is both Expansion and Beauty, what about the others?

Ub1 = Lillie
Ub2 Expansion = Gladion
Ub2 Beauty = Lusamine
Ub3 ? = Guzma
Ub3 ? = Faba
Ub4 ? = Plumeria
Ub4 ? = Wicke
Ub5 ? = ??? could be based on the player as it the most bland of them all

Ub5 is probably the "leader" of the Ubs thus making it the true antagonist of the games.

I personally thought Team Skull would be Sun Villain Team and Aether Foundation would be Moons, but I think it'll be reflected more so in Ubs.
>>
I am getting heavy Digital Devil Saga vibes from looking at this image. I'm tempted to draw one of the pairs like the cover art of the first game, but I'm not sure...
>>
>>29249789
Just do it anon
>>
>>29248520
...I can actually see Guzma/Electric Man.
>>
>>29248770
>Princess Kaguya

OMG
>>
>>29248520
STANDO!?
>>
>>29248520
But why is UB02 the one that gets the special snowflake treatment and gets two versions of itself?
Why couldn't Swolesquito been UB03 and Fancyroach UB02?
If that's the way they're gonna go then they should've made more variations
>>
>>29250696
There could be more variations we just don't know any of the new ub names
>>
SABAKU NO WA ORE NO STANDO DA!
>>
>>29248770

Fucking this.

The old nasty lanky bug man doesnt turn into fucking -the first waifu in all of japanese history-
>>
>>29250549
NANI?
>>
>>29249623
I'm thinking Bamboo and Fat Crab are final bosses of Sun & Moon respectively.
>>
>>29250696
we don't know if the others are their own unique UB or version variant like Beauty and Expansion are though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.