[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All this pessimism is harshing my mellow. Surely Gen VII won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pkmn_diancie_eiga.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn_diancie_eiga.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
All this pessimism is harshing my mellow. Surely Gen VII won't be that bad, right?
>>
>>29248296

The lack of pokemon are disappointing, but we still have a whole game left.

I'm (very) cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>29248296
No it won't.
The majority of people bitching will buy the game anyway, so it doesn't make much difference
>>
I just hate the low amount of Pokemon and Alola forms. I'm also disappointed with how many single stage Pokemon there are, I'm just more satisfied using Pokemon that evolve instead of the ones that just stay the same through the whole game. Other than that I'm pretty optimistic about Sun and Moon, as long as it has a bunch of content to keep me playing I won't be too disappointed with them.
>>
One thing to consider:

We have no idea what the story or the postgame will be like. That's something to still look forward to and we won't really know about 'til maybe a few days before the official release at the earliest (since I know some stores will release it early).
>>
I hate alolan Pokemon , the stupid team skull and hau
>>
File: 1475894533059.jpg (15KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1475894533059.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
I already like everything I've seen because I appreciate what we got instead of being disappointed over what we didn't so I'm already happy.

Sun and Moon are probably my favorite Pokemon games since RSE came out.
>>
>>29248338
Those same people got burned by XY and ORAS and have been bitching about gen 6 for 3 years in a row in this echo chamber. At best a curiousity pirate. No purchases.
>>
I don't understand why people want huge dexes full of shitmon instead of the 6th gen/7th gen approach where it looks like some thought actually went into most of the newmons. I get being disappointed because we saw so much so early and feeling like there could be more Alola Forms though.

I mean the actual number isn't super faroff from what Johto gave us if you take out babies and side evolutions like Bellossom.
>>
>>29248662
I couldn't disagree more
>>
It will be the second worst generation, right after Gen 3.

Third worst is your favorite generation.
>>
>>29248296
Don't mind it too much, it's usually the vocal minority that complains the most, especially here on /vp/. Most people are fine with it, yet some are still somewhat dissatisfied by the amount of new additions.

We may know what the Pokemon look like, but we don't what they are capable of and their uniqueness. We also have a new region, so lots of exploring to do and an unknown post-game ahead of us.
>>
>>29248908
But anon, my favourite gen is yours.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.