[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475681687070.png (290KB, 1696x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1475681687070.png
290KB, 1696x1444px
I fucking hate this board so fucking much. All you bitches do all day long is moan about your faggot Japanese anime kids game.
You all fucking cry day after day because gamefreak didn't edgify a certain Pokémon or its design made you slam your cheeto-dust coated fist off your moms dressing table.
You could make Mr Rogers want to slit his wrists with your incessant criticism of every fucking pixel on the screen.
You're not even putting forward fair points, you're angry because what? There aren't enough Pokémon this gen? You don't like the designs? There's hints on the screen? Would you be happy if Gamefreak came out with 1000 new mons all designed by Jesus himself, with the difficult level of Ninja Gaiden?
No, of course you cunts wouldn't because the dog with a mullet is pandering to furries or some petty shit like that.
I was excited for gen 6, and I fucking enjoyed it. So when I came back after having fun with a franchise I love to see some shitehawk complain that your companions were friendly and instead of muh edgy Silver alter-ego 0w0 was fucking infuriating. You actually make yourselves hate Pokémon cos you never give the franchise a chance. You don't play it for what it is. A kids game, where you make friends with your Pokémon and catch them all. Instead you play it as if it's fucking EVE online and cry when it doesn't meet up to your ridiculous standards.
So yeah, I'm going to play the shit out these games for with the same optimism I had when they were announced and I'm going to love them like I have since Red and Blue. And when I come back in January when you are all complaining that Hala didn't give you a lapdance in the credits, I'm going to laugh at your stupid fucking fat rolled, pessimistic autistic echo chamber threads.

Enjoy

>inb4: u mad
>>
>>29247930
Be kind to yourself anon.
>>
u mad
>>
>>29247930
ok
>>
>>29247930
Dont forget your (You) and free bump on the way to page 10!
>>
>>29248168
What, you think I'm mad for your attention?
>>
>>29247930
I mean I'm excited for gen 7, but hopefully you don't paint over legitimate and sound criticism with your judgement like that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.