[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Timed events in the Demo we need to remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7216.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7216.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Mark your calendars, anons.
So far I have:
Hat Lady in the corner- 4 days away- October 22
Pikachu's birthday in the City Hall- 12 days away- October 30
Shady Business Cop at Marina- 18 days- November 5
Nervous girl in Ferry Terminal- 24 days- November 11

Did I miss anything?
>>
When does the girl on the beach show up? The one that points out Dugtrio. She hasn't appeared for me yet. I've done everything else. Tauros game, capture game, battles, talked to the npc.
>>
>>29247006
On 10/19 a guy outside the pokémon center will give you something
- On 23/10 a lady in the left corner of the town in the demo will do something
- On 30/10 an old man inside the Town hall celebrates his pikachu's birthday, and he asks you to celebrate with him
- On 5/11 a policeman stading on the pier will do something (probably related to team skull, dunno)
- On 11/11 a girl in the ferry terminal is leaving and wants you to say goodbye to her.
>>
>>29247006
In the pokemon center a girl tells you her master is looking for ingredients and that in a month he sould be back. Not sure if something or just talking about the game release.
>>
Guy outside of the PokeCenter will do something tomorrow.
>>
>>29247006
hat lady is in 5 days you fucking kike
>>
>>29247130
On 10/19 a guy outside the pokémon center will give you 10 Pretty wings
- On 23/10 a lady in the left corner of the town in the demo will do something
- On 30/10 an old man inside the Town hall celebrates his pikachu's birthday, and he asks you to celebrate with him
- On 5/11 a policeman stading on the pier will do something (probably related to team skull, dunno)
- On 11/11 a girl in the ferry terminal is leaving and wants you to say goodbye to her.
>>
>>29247199
Gives you 10 pretty wings confirmed by my australian 3DS.
>>
What do I do when it's nighttime?
>>
>>29247229
Can we just make this a "list of shit to do after the trial" thread? I just started it and I don't wanna miss anything.

>At the far end of the city, in the shopping district, there's a girl that'll take you to a trail that's full of rocks. Break through the rocks and reach the end of the trail and a guy will give you 3 Stardust
>>
>>29247006
HAT GIRL IS 5 DAYS AWAY, NOT 4. OCTOBER 23. SORRY.
>>
>>29247229
>- On 30/10 an old man inside the Town hall celebrates his pikachu's birthday, and he asks you to celebrate with him

He gives you a Balm Mushroom.
>>
The girl at the shipyard has a yes/no prompt when you talk to her, so you might need to talk to her before the day comes.
>>
>>29247006
Is this the lady with the Machamp bf
>>
>>29247293
Just walked up to apparel shop two doors down from Pokémon center and triggered an event with Mom.
>>
>>29247461
Yeah, after that keep walking down that street and there'll be a girl on the left side of the street. Talk to her and she'll take you to the trail.
>>
>Look for a Jangmo-o close by, and take a picture of it!

I'm retarded and came back to the demo here. I have no idea how to do this. I've wandered around him pressing buttons but none do anything, nor is there anything in the bag.

Pls help
>>
Apparently you can get a nugget from a side quest. Where can I start the sidequest?

>>29247533
Wait, do you mean after the trial or during the trial?
>>
>>29247528
I somehow did this trial before triggering the Mom cutscene.
>>
>>29247567
During.

I'm aware of the thread's purpose, I just figured it was better to ask here than start one because I'm incompetent.
>>
>>29247164
I think that's just game release.
>>
>>29247608
>>29247533
You walk up to holes in the wall and press A, then press R to take the picture.
>>
>>29247608
Yeah, if it's during the trial you should be able to press A near the holes in the cave walls and it'll open up the Pokefinder. Then you just keep taking pictures of the Pokemon until they get pissed and attack you.

Maybe you should start at the beginning of the cave and comb through it for spots to open up the PokeFinder.
>>
>>29247567
You get it from the capture challenge. After you beat the demo once and get to ride around on Tauros go to Ten Karat Hill. As soon as you get there to the right there's a big rock you can smash with Tauros, behind it there's a guy you talk to who challenges you to catch as many Pokemon as you can with the number of balls he gives you. You only need to catch three to get the nugget, though.

My question is, how do you trigger the Alolan Dugtrio thing?
>>
>>29247071
I'd also like to know this
>>
>>29247006
IF you go to the trail with tauros, there is multiple event with the mysterious guy everytime you go, but lead to nothing yet.
>>
>Take the Pokemon Catching Challenge.
Catch a ton of Pokemon. Trying to get the best of the best as far as natures, abilites and whatnot.

>They all get released into the wild anyway.
>>
>>29247663
>>29247664
Thank you, kind anons.

He wouldn't let me leave that starting clearing area inside the cave.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.