[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New gameplay features noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Tere appears to be a warning for when your are about to come in the line of sight for a trainer

During battles you get info on how effective your moves are.

Anything else?
>>
Already known, also IV training
>>
>>29243383
You can hit Y in the stats menu to view the IV/EV values.
You can ether add a pokemon towards your team or release it/send to PC box if your teams full.
Now need to use A to enter buildings.
You can use 'Riding Pokemon' at any time they are valid ( i.e. unable to use sharkpedo outside of water, but all of them are valid in citys and other such locations ).
>>
>>29243649
>to view the IV/EV values
source for IV values? i thought it was only EV, and not even values, just a graph
>>
>>29243678
it shows you perfect iv's with a sparkle

im not sure how to exactly read the graph in regards to ev's/iv's, though
>>
You can spin the trainer by rotating the circle pad
You have a choice to replace a pokemon in your party if you catch a seventh mon.
>>
you can check stat-ups and downs during battles
>>
>>29244392
according to serebii, the sparkle represents a maxed out EV
>>
>>29243383
the showing types thing is the dumbest shit ever

saw a pokemon, didn't know the types, i RAN AWAY and then later i knew exactly what was effective and not despite never using A SINGLE FUCKING MOVE ON IT

too ez please let there be an option to disable
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.