[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>alolan forms are gen 1 pokes only Nice to see another idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1330220044088.jpg (23KB, 260x282px) Image search: [Google]
1330220044088.jpg
23KB, 260x282px
>alolan forms are gen 1 pokes only

Nice to see another idea with potential squandered again for genwunner pandering. Why did I expect anything decent from gamefreak
>>
>>29242325
>pretend to be "a true fan"
>doesn't even understand what year we are and what they are celebrating
yeah ok retard. Back to your phone emulator and smogon forum.
>>
>>29242359
>defending such a half-assed effort
kys retard
>>
What I will say is that taking these gen 1 mons and tossing Dark on them is lazy and unimaginative as shit, why are there 3 evo lines that did this
>>
>>29242359
>GameFreak dickrider
>>
>>29242325
It's not like they took only mons people cared about. Look at all the joke evos or lines revealed last night. It's shit, m8.
>>
I defended Gamefreak alot for stuff in the past but at this point, I'm seriously considering to move to another monster-battling franchise.
Does anyone have good suggestions? (NOT Yokai Watch pls, even though I like that you battle with your mons in a party instead of solo)
>>
>>29242325
The only reason I'm upset about alolan forms is because they are all so low effort. The modifications are just so half assed looking.
>>
>>29242325
Some of those terrible ass johto mons could have probably used the improvement more. Shit, persian had it's time to shine once.
>>
>>29243408
This is the reason I'm assbasted. Fucking hell a dugtrio with wigs and a golem with beard, what were they thinking..
>>
>>29244326
Oh yes, did I forget the Ash-Pikachu which is, just a regular pikachu WITH HAT XDDDddddd !!!
>>
>>29242359
>20th anniversary
>decide to make your anniversary games shit
>>
>>29242325
Only underages complain about gen one pandering.

It is the most iconic generation.
>>
>>29242325
>idea with potential
The execution was incredibly shitty though. Be thankfull they didn't ruin other gens.
>>
>>29242359
So, what does GF's black cock taste like, anon? I don't really mind them pandering to genwunners (I'm already resigned to it) with Alolan Form, as long as the designs are good. But when most of them are just half-assed lazy palette swaps, you've gotta be brain dead to still continue sucking GF's dong.
>>
>>29244670
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>29242325
It's disappointing but I thought we all knew this was gonna happen by now
>>
>>29242359
SHILL
H
I
L
L
>>
>>29244881
He's right though. In the big scheme of things gen 1 is the only one that will ever matter to everyone
>>
>>29242325
It's ironic how their attempt to pander to genwunners has failed so badly.
>show Alolan Meowth
>HOLY SHIT WHY ARE THEY RAPING MY CHILDHOOD
>show Alolan Grimer
>show Alolan Raichu
>show Alolan Dugtrio
>show Alolan Golem line
>>
>>29242359
Exactly. We're celebrating 20 years of Pokemon. Shouldn't the celebration include Pokemon throughout those 20 years, and not just ones from a single generation?
>>
File: codycoyote64 irl.jpg (160KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
codycoyote64 irl.jpg
160KB, 1000x749px
>>29242359
>pretend
shoo shoo balding coyote
>>
>>29245064
I thought Alolan Raichu was well received though.
>>
>>29242359
bet you thought SFZ and Flop Force we're made to celebrate their anniversaries too fagola
>>
>>29245110

Regional variants are a thing now. We will see more of them, from other generations, in upcoming games.
>>
>Show off all the decent looking Alolan formes prior to release.
>People who didn't see the leaks will be able to look forward to discovering such amazing pokemon as "dugtrio with wigs," "golem with a beard and hat, and "Nermal."

What in the actual fuck was Gamefreak thinking with these three lines?
>>
>>29245199
That's what they said about megas.
>>
What if its only Gen1 Pokemon, because we are finally getting close to circling the globe.. like variations of wolves from one side of North America to the other.

and this confirms it is the last Pokemon game.
>>
>>29245224
>What in the actual fuck was Gamefreak thinking with Alolan forms?
FTFY, they are all shit.
>>
File: 810210600706.gif (1MB, 301x250px) Image search: [Google]
810210600706.gif
1MB, 301x250px
>>29245256
>yfw the DP remakes will have Sinnoh forms of Gen V, VI and VII mons
mite b gud
>>
>>29245328
>he wants new forms after seeing the shitpile that these are
>>
>>29245380
You can't ruin what is already shit can you?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.