[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw never doubted luchalitten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Gengar.gif (482KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
Gengar.gif
482KB, 500x469px
>tfw never doubted luchalitten
>>
How does it feel to have that much shit taste?
Does it affect your daily life?
>>
>>29240433
>Still being mad
>>
I never doubted it being real I'm still just upset at how shit it is.
>>
>>29240433
>Believing it means you like it

Not everybody acts on their baby emotions like you, retard. I think luchalitten looks like absolute shit, and disappoints the hell out of me, but I'm not gonna deny logic just because I dislike it.
>>
>>29240541
It's not really a reason to be smug about though. With these starters only waifufags won since they have a mermaid to flood rule34 with.

I started believeing they were real after the Mallow leak but I'm not happy about it in the least since we got the worst starter batch of all time
>>
>>29240291
They look good, all of em. 3D models really do make em look better.
>>
>>29240291
That's not being clever, that's being lucky.

Before Mallow, we had no reason to seriously believe that they were more real than other fakes.
After her reveal, sure, it's only reasonable to think "Those are probably real", but before that if you didn't doubt at all, you are pretty damn naive, and no better than a denialfag who acts all mighty because he just "knows" they couldn't be true.
>>
>>29240601
I mean.. I agree, yeah, these starters are the worst, but I think given how much denialfaggotry eixsted in the face of obvious tells, I think OP and anyone else deserves to be smug, especially if theyre some of the lucky few who actually like the starters.
>>
>>29240433
>Being in denial after Mallow
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
The only reason I doubted is because I didn't want the wrestler to be real. The Mallow proof made me feel like they could be real, but I hoped that I could get a better cat than this.
>>
I always believed.
My friends laughed and told me I was a fool, but look who's laughing now.
>>29240840
What, in your opinion, is a "better cat" than a badass red wrestling tiger? You're not one of those guys who wanted that generic-ass black panther with red stripes are you?
>>
>>29240632
This. I swear I don't think there has been a true denialfag since her reveal. Its just been a myth perpetuated by people who believed before Mallow's reveal.
>>
>>29240978
>badass red wrestling tiger?
Anon, I know there is a lot of fanart that draws LuchaLitten much differentely, fixing the rubber limbs, the space jam reject anatomy, the tiny legs and the pussy wrists but LuchaLitten doesn't look like that. LuchaLitten is just a generic human fighter with an animal face, just like Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar. Let's not pretend there's anything badass on it
>>
>>29240978
I don't really care that it stands up. But I would have taken anything else. The model really does make it look like some guy wearing an outfit. And maybe there are mons that seem like that, such as Machamp or some other fighting types, but I didn't want that from the cat.
>>
File: 1473879279006.jpg (139KB, 1167x1308px)
1473879279006.jpg
139KB, 1167x1308px
>>29240291
>tfw always thought it was ugly and barabait
Me on the top
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.