[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tapu thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: the tapus.png (202KB, 1167x504px) Image search: [Google]
the tapus.png
202KB, 1167x504px
ITT we discuss these four
Aside from Koko we still have no idea exactly what types the other ones have and the Terrain they summon
>>
One the leaked moves is psychic terrain
>>
>no idea

....really?
Ghost, Electric, Psychic, and Fire.
Fairy looks to be the second type of them, but that would be the only type that is debatable.
>>
File: 820.png (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
820.png
12KB, 256x256px
So its safe to assume they're shinylocked right? Shame the shinies look pretty good.
>>
>>29239569
Trick Rom, Eletric terrain, Fairy Terrain and Gravity

Grass types get cucked
>>
>>29239702
Yeah they are literally the same as oricorio, I don't know why this is even under debate, half the people on this board are retarded, half are sexual deviants and half are little kids. And there is a lot of overlap.
>>
>>29239784
psychic one is most definitely having that new psychic field as ability. fairy terrain is not gonna happen because they'll all have fairy as second type
>>
Tapu Dolphin= Ghost/Fairy, Misty Terrain
Tapu Koko= Electric/Fairy, Electric Terrain
Tapu Pink= Psychic/Fairy, Psychic Terrain
Tapu Bull= Fire/Fairy, Fiery Terrain (?)
>>
So are we getting a Fiery Terrain or us the Fire Tapu the only one that gets Drought instead of a Terrain?
>>
>>29239784
Actually, it's speculated the Psychic one gets a new field move, one where priority moves stop working for 5 turns. If it gets Water moves and has good bulk, then its bye bye Talonflame.
>>
File: nu birds.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nu birds.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
Could they be related to Oricorio?

>Purple = Ghost
>Yellow = Electric
>Red = Fire
>Pink = Psychic

We can confirm that Tapu Koko (yellow) is electric, so this might be it.
>>
>>29239778
Well you do encounter Tapu Koko in a temple as it was shown in the first trailer it was revealed. So no I doubt they are shiny locked.
>>
>>29239967
this has been speculated literally since Oricorio's reveal
>>
These don't seem very stackable

>tfw no Tapu totem pole
>>
>the ojou-sama, the MC, the kouhai and the MC's bro
>>
>>29239569
What animal is Tapu Pink supposed to be?
>>
>>29239569
I love these guys but I can already tell that they're going to be overpowered as shit with their Terrain abilities. It's only a matter of time until people start hating them like the genies.
>>
>>29239569
well the one on your left is your dolphin.
>>
>>29239569
Can they fuse?
>>
>>29239920
Talonflame will have an hard time this gen one way or the other. Even the first revealed Tapu compromises its stay in OU.
>>
>>29240001
fuck well I'm sorry mr anon sir

remember that we're on /vp/ others might not find it as obvious
>>
>>29239569
These are so disappointing

Tapu Koko is cool and has a unique look that ties into being a chicken

The others just look like they're sort of there...
Like "Hey we'll use a wooden shell thing too!"
Get your own fucking gimmicks
>>
>>29240125
Purple/Blue - swordfish
Pink- Squid
Red - Bull (lel)
Yellow - Rooster.
>>
>>29240152
The genies all served the same purpose of being overpowered without reaching box legendary level, however each one of these guys brings something else to the table and I can assure you that you won't find more than one on any given team.
>>
Shark, Bird, Seashell? and A Bull

okay
>>
>>29240293
>>29240317
>>
>>29240018
They seem stackable to me.

>Red bull at the bottom, has some kind of stand
>On top of Red bull rests Purple swordfish
>This is speculation, but Purple swordfish might have something that Pink mollusc might slide into
>Tapu Koko can attach its orange legs/tendrils nicely around Pink mollusc, and its crests sticks out way too much to be anything other than the top anyways

Pink and Purple might be switched around, but I'm sure about the bottom and top Tapu.
>>
>>29240293
purple is a dolphin. The hair looks like a fin.
>>
Olivia is a Rock type trainer no?
One is bound to be Rock since she's the second kahuna
>>
>>29240531
is crabrawler electric?
>>
>>29239569
Psychic Koko is best Koko. Makes for a great waifumon and guaranteed OP of the 4 thanks to the new ability Psychic Terrain which it definitely has.

Say bye bye to OU talonflame you fucking piece of flying dogshit. Good actual fucking riddance.
>>
>>29239569
Pink Tapu is my new waifu

What animal does she represent? The others are a fish, a chicken and a bull
>>
>>29239884
>Fiery Terrain (?)
Sun you moron
>>
>>29240650
Squid, you can see it by turning it upside down.
>>
>>29239569
I'm guessing
Purple=Ghost/Fairy
Pink=Psychic/Fairy
Red=Fire/Fairy
>>
>>29240650
Purple is a dolphin, you can tell because the hair looks like a horizontal tailfin
>>
>>29239569
Swordfish, Chicken, ???, Manta ray?
>>
One on the end looks much more like a fighting than a fire
>>
>>29240773
>>29240852
Not sure, none of the others need to be turned upside down. I can't see a dolphin either, looks like it has wings on the back

>>29240860
It's a bull, the horns go to the side, imagine the two pink parts joined togheter
>>
>>29239967
Don't be stupid.

Of course. Yellow, red, pink, purple are the colors of the islands.
>>
>>29240700
>Sun
But that's Solgaleo, you dolt
>>
Psychic Terrain might be fun. Mega Alakazam just kept losing to priority before.
>>
First three are good. Last one is shit, even moreso now that I realise it has a fucking nose ring.
>>
>>29241178
It's a fucking bull. Of course it'll have a nose ring.
>>
literally the next genies
>>
Damn, the only one I'm uninterested in is the red one.

The pink one is cute and I really like spoopy purple one.

If wimpod's evo is actually water type still then I might actually drop my starter and pick up one of these.
>>
>>29241906
At least these have better designs and diferentiation, the genies are just too fucking ugly.
>>
I don't know what it is about them but I've loved the concept ever since Koko's reveal. They're all just so cool.

I hope each of them gets a scene with an UB coming down to fight and them going "not in my island, Motherfucker" like Koko did.

Too bad the last one didn't get Expansion though. Would be bitchin
>>
>>29241906
Can't wait for Terrain Wars.
>>
>>29239569
what animal is pink tapu?
>>
>>29239569
fire bull is next gen fire starter
based gf
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.