[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE IS MARSHADOW WHERE ARE THE FOSSILS WHY SO MANY BLACK SPRITES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: BALLIOCONFIRMED.png (74KB, 602x485px) Image search: [Google]
BALLIOCONFIRMED.png
74KB, 602x485px
WHERE IS MARSHADOW
WHERE ARE THE FOSSILS
WHY SO MANY BLACK SPRITES
>>
>>29238488
Black sprites are for Totem Pokémon. They appear as separate forms in game code, but don't have images because they're not catchable
>>
>>29238488

Marshadow is the cute little black cloud guy anon.
>>
>>29238499
Then why are there none after wishiwashi for example? that's a confirmed totem poke
>>
File: 518.jpg (31KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
518.jpg
31KB, 600x445px
>>29238499
>
And fossils?
>>
>>29238499
but there is supposed to be a WishiWashi totem battle, nothing next to it though
>>
>>29238499
And why wishiwashi doesn't have another model? We know that it is a totem
>>
>>29238570
Just a thought but perhaps it uses the same model as regular wishiwashi school seeing as how its huge.
>>
this is probably the snowman and dolphin perhaps?
>>
>>29238488
>counts AT LEAST up to 821
SUCK DICK 80 MONSFAGS!!!! That means AT LEAST 100 NEW MONS!!!!
>>
>>29238561
Same as Johto fossils, Anon.
>>
>>29238561
4th and 5th gen fossils are there instead.
>>
>>29238561
you get the gen 4/5 fossils
>>
>>29238722
>>29238738
Anything particular that makes you say that?
>>
>>29238681
look again man, each pokemon/shiny of that pokemon are given a different number
>>
>>29238793
The datamines? They're the only fossils shown of all shown pokemon.
>>
>>29238488
Are those the only black spots?
>>
>>29238935
2 spots between alola raticate and spearow
4 spots between Zydoge and Zy mech
2 between Gumshoos and Grubbin
2 Between vikavolt and crabrawler
2 between Luranits and Morulle
2 between Salandit evo and stuffit
4 between mimikyu and uggo fish
and 2 after jangmo-o line
>>
>>29238960
Interesting.
>>
>>29238488
Black boxes are totems and shiny totems. But I don't know about the 0 one and the ones near zygarde.
>>
>>29238608
Ok but why would the other totems be any different?
>>
>>29239052
Where is Wishiwashi's totem? I want an answer, speculation.

Why would totems even take up any slots if there's no texture change or model change, and they're just bigger? You can do that with coding.
>>
>>29239052
They clearly aren't seeing as they don't account for other totem mon.
>>
>>29238960
>>29239029

Remember that includes Shiny Sprites as well. So it's moreso:
>1 spot between alola raticate and spearow
>2 spots between Zydoge and Zy mech
>1 between Gumshoos and Grubbin
>1 Between vikavolt and crabrawler
>1 between Luranits and Morulle
>1 between Salandit evo and stuffit
>1 between mimikyu and uggo fish
>and 1 after jangmo-o line

If you're counting individual mons.
>>
>>29238488
where did you download that OP?
>>
>>29239052
the Zygarde ones are probably Core and Cell, plus their shinies
>>
>>29239764
It's an odd choice to put them between dog and mech isn't it?
>>
>>29239148
>Why would totems even take up any slots if there's no texture change or model change, and they're just bigger? You can do that with coding.

Because they're still alternate forms, and every form has its own slot. If you think that's bad, look at Minior.

>all core forms have the same shiny color
>all shield forms are identical regardless of core color or shininess
>which means there are effectively only nine distinct forms (seven normal cores, one shiny core, and one shield)
>still have twenty-eight separate slots, one for each of the seven colors' normal and shiny core and shield forms
>>
>>29239458
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0kczw4taez6qht/sm.zip
>>
>>29240083
wow thanks for the virus, ass
>>
I don't buy the totem mons idea. They use the same model with an additional shader tacked on.
>>
Is there a full image of the shinies?
>>
>>29238960
>>29239320
7 trials, 7 totems:
Alolan Raticate
Gumshoos
Zikavolt
Lurantis
Salandit's evolution
Mimikyu
Kommo-o

The spots after Zydoge are a mystery. Wishiwashi is not a totem, however; notice how in that trailer, it does not glow like the other totem Pokemon.
>>
>>29240239
There are 14 trials, anon. Remember, totem mons differ between versions.
>>
>>29240421
oh shit, I forgot about that entirely. Hmm...
>>
>>29240421
Only the first one does. They didn't confirm any of the others.
>>
>>29240239
Totems don't get their aura UNTIL the battle starts. Every other totem looks normal until the fight. Stop with this dumb meme. Wishiwashi is a totem
>>
>>29240511
Even then, that would only equate 5 totems, when we know there is one after each trial.
>>
>>29238738
NO

FUCK YOU GAMEFREAK I HATE U
>>
I'm not really buying the totem explanation.

1. These sprites are for the Pokedex, right? Why would a totem Pokemon be logged separately if you (presumably) can't catch it?

2. Isn't Wishiwashi supposed to be a totem as well?

3. How come the totem Pokemon are scrubbed, but not anything else?

4. Why did so many journalists say that they encountered many never before seen Pokemon in the press showing last week? Either we encounter all the new Pokemon early on or there's a few Pokemon missing.

I'm probably not going to get my hopes up either way, but I just found those details off.
>>
>>29238488
the demo seems to be sun only. remember that moon will be slightly different
>>
>>29241166
> journalists say that they encountered many never before seen Pokemon
wtf I heard this too
>>
>>29238857
And male/female differences (and male/female shines), and pikachu has 8 hats, and there are a bunch of miniors
>>
>>29241456

Expanding on this, the only completely new lines discovered from this leak are the spider crab, the anemones, the anchor, Alola Diglett, and Alola Geodude. So are all of these Pokemon found early on? I could accept Diglett and Geodude since they've appeared early in previous games, but it seems rather interesting if the all new Pokemon they've found were exclusively from these 5 lines (provided that they weren't talking about evolutions of already revealed Pokemon, which would probably only be Pikipek's first evo if anything).

Of course, they haven't gone into detail about the never-before-seen Pokemon or how many of them were never-before-seen, but I find it interesting that they've made that claim, since I really doubt that they would be that hyped over seeing Pokemon we've known about early on, even if they are new.
>>
>>29240012
>Because they're still alternate forms
Except they aren't. All the differences don't extend to the model.
>>
>>29241166

Journalist are dumb and can't keep track of which pokemon have/have not been revealed.
>>
Wait a sec...Totem wishiwashi, despite appearance, is still basically a school of fish, right? Wouldn't that mean only ONE wishiwashi in the School form is the Totem one? Also, didn't the eye glow for that fight? Seems like a way to bypass the need for a differentiated sprite, and to still have it able to summon more schools.
>>
>>29242486

Perhaps, but I would think that many of them would at least be familiar with much of the Pokemon that have been revealed before the press demo. Kinda like how interviewers have notes and other things prepared before they interview someone (gotta know about what you want to ask and how you might want to follow up on their responses); how's familiarizing themselves with what we were already given any different?

Of course, you could play devil's advocate and say that, because they can't reveal some specific details (in this case, specific Pokemon), they can't reveal an exact number, so they could've meant they only saw one completely new Pokemon, but I think the point of those events is that people who have nothing to do with the games get to play a certain amount of the game and then relay a certain amount of information back to their sources. If I were in that situation, I would convey how I actually felt about what I experienced, especially concerning the new Pokemon I saw.
>>
>>29243163
nah. I cover music, and I'll listen to band's hits before I write about them, but I won't go into as much detail as an actual fan

If I wasn't a fan of Pokemon I'd probably watch two or three trailers at random before playing
>>
>>29238570
>>29238533
Here's the real question:
HOW DO WE KNOW IT'S REALLY A TOTEM POKEMON?
Because they put it in a trailer at a selective timing and we just guessed it was one, right?
What if that was done to throw people off, and it's just an event fight like Red Gyarados was, and has nothing to do with Totem's?
>>
>>29238488
Someone post shiny luchalitten, it's the only one I haven't found so far
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.