[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People complaining about a kids game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

raging manchildren can fuck off /vp/
thank you
>>
>>29237285
Why do all the normies want /vp/ users off of /vp/
>>
Wow. How far back in your shitty meme catalogue did you have to go back to find that one, shithead?
>>
Clearly you are no fan, so screw off OP
>>
so, are you gonna to admit that you're underage, OP?
>>
>>29237531
>>29237366
keep being saly autistic manbabies
we both know you still gonna buy the fucking game anyway so why cry about it.
just shut up and enjoy it
>>
>>29237645

When did I say I was complaining about the game, you shit-heel?

I'm enjoying most of the new content.
>>
>>29237645
I find it fair to complain about a game you WANT to buy, otherwise is just stupid.
>>
>>29237645
Someone secretly is mad,but rather be a faggot to other people.

I never said I was complaining though,just that you are not a fan. With the whole "adults shouldn't be mad it's a kids games bit" Kids games don't have to be crap. (Not saying sun and moon is yet) But that stupid ass logic belongs to the north Korean over lord.

Any way,fuck you and your retardation.
>>
>>29237850
>being this underage
purge yourself
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.