[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO 87 Kanto mons 30 Johto mons 33 Hoenn mons 29 Sinnoh mons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: alolamap.jpg (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
alolamap.jpg
162KB, 770x562px
SO

87 Kanto mons
30 Johto mons
33 Hoenn mons
29 Sinnoh mons
28 Unova mons
14 Kalos mons
72 Alola mons

293 mons in Alola.

With 8 Ultar Beasts thats 301

XY had 450
>>
>kantoshits in charge of not fucking up the ecosystem with their imported garbage
>>
Good. The Kalos Dex is a shitstain to complete.
>>
>>29235352
Well at least the story won't be a rehashed verson of DPPt
>>
>>29235352
I hate the fact that we have more of the old gen pokémon than the new one. Can't they just do like they always did until BW. I prefer a pokédex with about 150 pokémon but mostly of them being new than this shit.
>>
>>29235814
Its not even that but we're always getting a shitton of gen one Pokemon while others get shafted

look at low number of Unova, sinnoh and Kalos mons

XY was a lot more balanced when it comes to using mons from different gens
>>
>>29236096
>more balanced

The thing was less than 15% new
>>
>>29235352
>No Solrock or Lunatone
ONE JOB
>>
>>29235352
Shit, any link for All 293 Pokémon?
>>
>>29236536
What link?
>>
>>29236536
http://i.imgur.com/0g4drUf.jpg
>>
>>29235611
You mean RSE. DPPt was a rehashed plot more than the others.
>>
>>29235352
300 Pokemon in 20th annivesary game

Pretty poor
>>
>>29237264
>http://i.imgur.com/0g4drUf.jpg
>No Volcarona, Lunatone and Solrock in the Sun/Moon generation
>>
>>29235352
Half of the Johoto/Shinnoh mons are really in by proxy via being an cross evo with a Gen I mon. This dex is a Fire Red hack
>>
>>29238778
>no oddish for fucking bellossom

It shouldn't surprise me, but I did want to use one on my team.
>>
>>29238778
This shit is killing my will to play SM.
>>
>>29237264
thats a really disappointing assortment of poemon
>>
The Alola dex is pretty disppointing really
>>
>>29238778
Jesus christ what the hell
>>
Who the fuck was in charge of picking out the Pokemon who would appear pre-national dex? Fucking fire their ass.

Oh, and someone nail Ohmori to the cross. He has failed us.
>>
I'm more disappointed that some Gen 7 Pokemon I wanted to use won't evolve.
And single-stage Pokemon tend to only show up late in the game, so that means I won't even get to use them until much later.
>>
>>29239757
>Oh, and someone nail Ohmori to the cross. He has failed us.

Not just yet, we need to see how the game is first.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.