[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wouldnt this mean they're not real legendaries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-18-06-39-27-1.png (788KB, 1248x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-18-06-39-27-1.png
788KB, 1248x1124px
wouldnt this mean they're not real legendaries?
>>
>>29234944
It means our definition of a legendary needs to change with the times
>>
What makes a legendary "real"
>>
Muh trendz
>>
What about Manaphy?
>>
Couldn't they be retarded abortion babies like Manaphy's thing
>>
>>29234958
In gen 1 it was just "strong things"
Gen 2 onward is "strong things that can't be bred in order to get more of them"
>>
how does a floating ball turn into a lion?
>>
>>29235005
I always just want by BST and ban lists

Who says it can be bred anyway?
>>
>>29234944
They can't be pre-evos, they're paired together before Solgaleo and Lunalaa.

Unless they're a 3-stager, and Sol/Luna split from that star-shaped one. It's got Sol's face (sort of, it's clear and dark blue) and Luna's wingtips (sort of, it's yellow and bony).
>>
>>29234982
My bet is the "pre-evo" has similar mechanics to Manaphy.
>>
HOW WILL THEY EVOLVE INTO SOL AND LUNA?
>>
>>29234944
zygarde, xerneas, hoopa have more than 1 form too.
>>
These are likely summoned during the battle with the box legends. Like how some totems have partners
>>
Reposting theory from another thread:
They're day/night forms. The sun appears during the day. There's no sun during the night, so at night the sun legendary turns to the small star. The moon is in power during the night, but during the day it disappears and clouds appear. Also makes sense with Moon having the 12 hours difference.
>>
>>29235149
Sun Stone or Moon Stone (?)
>>
What if this is why the UB-02 is split? It is where the drained power goes of the other form?
>>
>>29235143
They're together before Solgaleo and Lunala because they're two different forms of the same pokémon, but they still evolve into the cover legendaries.
>>
>>29235200
this would be cool/make sense
>>
>>29235200
This makes sense
>>
>>29235143
I think that's it, the small cloud one is the base form and the star shaped one looks a lot like cocoon since the orb inside appears to be sleaping. And depending on which version you have, once you breed them they can evolve into Solgaleo/Lunala respectively.
>>
>>29235143
Makes sense to me. More than >>29235200
>>
File: Sotn-drac-finalsprite.png (19KB, 990x510px) Image search: [Google]
Sotn-drac-finalsprite.png
19KB, 990x510px
>>29235098
"Behold my true form...AND DISPAIR!"
>>
>>29235268
That's definitely possible.
>>
>>29234944
Inb4 solgaleo and lunaala are primal reversions of those small things
>>
>>29235143
>someone blows the fuck out of Solgaleo/Lunala, maybe Aether doing some dumb experiment, maybe Skull fucking around like a bunch of punks, or in a battle with the UB's
>all hope is lost because you need them to stop the UB's
>you find little cloud thing
>have to raise it up into the box legend to save the day
>>
>>29235497
was thinking this earlier
>>
>>29235164
>xerneas
>multiple forms
wut
>>
>>29235539
It turns into a tree...
>>
>>29235539
Normal and Active forms

Normal appears in menus with the solid blue antlers, Active is whenever it's in battle and that's when it antlers light up.
>>
>>29235539
>>29235567
no active and inactive
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.