[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (189KB, 1024x1002px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1024x1002px
REMINDER THAT THE FULL GAME ISNT OUT YET AND THE DEMO MOST LIKELY DIDNT CONTAIN ALL THE DATA. WE CAN BE LOOKING AT 30+ MORE POKEMON AND A FEW MORE ALOLA FORMS AND POSIBLY A UB.
>>
denial
>>
>>29233841
why would you raise my hopes like that
>>
reminder that you're wrong
>>
Nope. They'd either scrub all of the pokemon or none of them. Arbitrarily leaving 30 out makes no sense.

The only people who think we haven't seen everything are overly optimistic denialfags.
>>
>battle frontier 2: electric boogaloo

oh boy here we fucking go
>>
Too many denialfags today.
>>
>being this deep in denial
Anon...
>>
maybe the battle resort is just a different place and there will still be a battle frontier
>>
>>29233841
There's definitely more new Pokemon that we don't know about. They're in the D/P remake.
>>
>>29233841
At most we're getting two extra Mythicals in the final game. That's it. This is our roster.
>>
>>29233841
At most we're getting two extra Mythicals in the final game. That's it. This is our roster.
>>
>>29233841
You're worse then all the people who denied the starter evo leaks.
>>
>>29233841
Oh great this is the ORAS demo all over again.

At least this time we can still speculate stats, locations, post-game, etc. but just give up on a larger dex
>>
Sorry anon but you have to accept it

Sure there might be some mythicals we haven't seen, but they wouldn't exclude things in the demo a month from release without excluding all of it

What we have is what we're getting in a month
>>
>>29233841
There could only still be new Mega Pokemon since they don't need to be included in the AlolaDex.
>>
>>29233864
>>29233864
>>29233864
>>
I'll have to update this comic after I get back to work
>>
>they didn't manage to hide all these leaked pokemon
>but they managed to h-hide so many others!

no

they would have either hidden everything
or nothing

what we see is what we get, safe for a few event legendaries released down the line
>>
I'm pretty sure they are still hiding something. I wouldn't be suprised if it turns out that the starter evos were put in the demo intentionally just to fuck with us, and the real ones will be completely different.
>>
>>29234801
I'm only replying to this post to tell the other retards in this thread not to take the b8. This guy is not being serious. You all should know better by now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.